剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
没什么。我听到说“诱饵”
There's no problem. I heard "decoy strategy."
是把你转移到另外一个安全屋。
It would involve moving you to a second property.
为什么?这间怎么啦? 没事。
Why, what's wrong with this one? Nothing.
这里有非常好的防护,
This property was selected using specialist operation protocols,
每个出口都有武装人员守着。
with highly vetted firearms officers guarding each access point.
好的。你觉得呢?
Yes. And what do you think?
从姚先生的枪击事件来看,
The manner of Edison Yao's shooting suggests the gunman
枪手没进屋就知道屋里的情况。
had eyes inside the property without entering it,
刚好姚先生家里装了监控设备,意味着
and given he had installed a home CCTV network...
他的监控被黑了。
His cameras were hacked.
我知道案件的信息。
I'm aware of the working assessment of the case.
你的意思是他们现在能看到我们?不可能的。
You're saying they can see us now? Absolutely not.
这栋房♥子的监控用的是是由英国通讯部
The security cameras in this property run on an isolated network
安装和保护的独♥立♥网络
installed and protected by GCHQ.
我确信中国那边黑不进来把。
I'm sure that makes them China-proof.
部长
Minister.
我个人亲自负责了两场
I have personally led security service protection
皇室婚礼以及9次国际访问的安防工作。
for two royal weddings and nine state visits.
这栋房♥子的安保绝对经得起考验,
The surveillance in this property, like the entire operation,
不管是中国还是毛子甚至火星的考验。
is China-proof, Russia-proof,and, I dare say, Martian-proof.
唯一有能力暴露安全屋的,
The only entity that has proved itself capable of compromising
就是奇迹般出现在这里的Carey本人了。
the safe house, remarkably, appearsto be Detective Carey herself.
你们两造成的这个漏洞,
A serious breach for which both parties responsible
出事的话后果非常严重
will be reprimanded.
我向您保证。。。
I assure you...
你在这很安全,部长。
..you're quite safe here, Minister.
那。。。
It...
那就是别的方面的威胁,不是性命,而是别的。
It's something else, then. If it's not threat to life, there's a...
他们希望你在这是有原因的。Rachel 别。。。
There's a reason they wanted you... Rachel, let's just...
他们在7点射杀的Edison Yao。。。
Well, they shoot Edison Yao at 7pm...
电视:我们现在跟负责这个报告的部长
TV: In a moment, I'll be speaking live to the minister in charge
Isaac Turner连线。
of the report, Isaac Turner.
噢 妈蛋。
Oh, fuck!
我需要我的手♥机♥,非常紧急。
Er, I... I need my phone. Government business.
Turner先生,你的手♥机♥是有暴露危险的。好,那随便一台手♥机♥。
Mr Turner, your phone is a security risk. OK, any phone.
我需要打给BBC。他们依旧认为我今晚会上电视。
I need to call the BBC. They still think I'm going on tonight.
显然我团队中的人都没告诉他们。。。
Apparently, no-one on my staff thought to...tell them...
电视:现在我们来连线内政部安♥全♥部♥长
TV: Well, I'm now joined by Home Office Security Minister
Isaac Turner。晚上好。
Isaac Turner. Good evening.
晚上好 Khadija。
Good evening, Khadija.
Xanda面部识别技术能让我们更安全还是不安全?
Would Xanda Facial Recognition make Britain more safe or less?
政♥府♥的关于英国边境合同的官方公告
Well, the Government's official announcement regarding
将在未来几天内公布。
the UK borders contract will be made within a matter of days.
不好意思 部长,这并不是我问的。
With respect, Minister, that's not what I asked.
这是录像对嘛?
This is a recording, right?
中国研究委员会得出的报告,
The China Research Committee has concluded its report,
我把报告递交给内政大臣了
and I've delivered my recommendation to the Home Secretary.
这是什么鬼?
Wh-what... What's happening?
当然最后还得首相来决定。
Obviously, the Prime Minister has the final say.
我确信他会做出正确的决定。
But I'm confident he'll make the right decision.
那在你看来什么是正确的决定?
And what is the right decision, according to you?
就是这个。
This is it.
他们希望你在这的原因。
The reason they wanted you here.
部长?
Minister?
是这样的,我们发誓要让英国边境更安全。
Well, we made a promise to keep Britain's borders safe.
最准确的系统就是最安全的系统。
The safest system is the most accurate system.
所以我认为正确的决定就是
So, I believe the right decision
让Xanda面部识别系统来帮助英国边境更安全。
is to award the UK borders contract to Xanda Facial Recognition.
不久前你曾说过把英国的安防外包给中国相当于
Not long ago, you were quoted as saying that outsourcing UK
1939年我们把英国雷达合同
surveillance to China was like handing a British radar contract
交给德国一样。
to Germany in 1939.
我已经做过研究了。我没有发现Xanda
I've done my research, and I've found no evidence
和中♥国♥当♥局♥有直接联♥系♥。
of a link between Xanda and the Chinese authorities.
作为英国的安♥全♥部♥长,
As Britain's Security Minister,
我完全支持中国研究委员会的结论。
I fully support the CRC's conclusion.
使用中国的AI科技对我们的安全,
The use of Chinese AI technology poses no threat to our safety,
安防以及生活没有威胁。
our security, or our way of life.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表