剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
纳皮尔先生
Mr Napier,
一般来说 治疗过程中有朋友或家人
patients often find it useful to include a friend or a family member
的陪伴会相当有用
in this part of the process.
可以有人咨♥询♥问题 获取信息
Someone to ask questions, take information on board.
你能找到人陪你吗
Do you have somebody who could do that?
艾萨克·特纳今早在他家门口
Isaac Turner lashed out at the press on his doorstep this morning,
对英国媒体进行了猛烈抨击
in a tirade against the British media.
你看了没 -家庭被无良媒体围攻
You seen it? - ...families hounded by the media like this!
他们道歉了吗 没有 当然没有
And do they apologise? No, of course not.
我跟你们说
You know what?
我有新闻给他们
I've got some news for them.
真♥相♥即将揭晓
The truth IS coming...
我去 他听起来像个宗教疯子
God, he sounds like a religious nut.
天啊
Jesus wept.
等真♥相♥来临之时 相信我
..and when it comes, believe me,
会把这谎言打的落花流水
it's going to blow this bullshit right out of the water.
在那之前 我的建议是
Until then, my advice?
他们说的话 一个字儿都别信
Don't believe a single word they tell you.
他的古怪行为源于
His erratic behaviour is the latest in
近期一系列丑闻
a long line of scandals...
你觉得我们尊敬的内政大臣会后悔
Do you think our esteemed Home Secretary regrets allowing
让艾萨克·特纳知道这么多内♥幕♥吗
Isaac Turner quite so much insight?
他又没挑明
It's not like he actually said it.
真的要等到挑明那天吗
Are we going to wait until he does?
你这样完全没有帮助
That was not helpful.
但把那帮媒体从我车道上赶走了 所以
It seems to have got the vultures off my drive, so...
"真♥相♥即将揭晓" 什么意思 预告吗
"The truth is coming"? What was that, a teaser?
"一个字儿都别信" 这句话更火一点
"Don't believe a single word" seems to be trending higher.
我告诉过你他们的能耐
I've told you what they're capable of.
你想昭告天下是吧
You want to scream from the rooftops?
会有机会的 但时机成熟前
You will get your chance. But until I tell you otherwise,
随他们说去
just...whatever they say,
低调行事 随它去
just keep your head down and go along with it.
诺克斯那边怎么样了
What about Knox?
他同意帮忙了吗
Did he agree to help?
费了番口舌
After some persuading.
我是过街老鼠 对吧
I'm toxic, right?
也许这个测试 能让大众对你有所改观
Maybe this test will buy you some favour.
测试
Test?
是啊 我看你推文了
Yeah. I saw your tweet.
#真实的萨克·特纳
"#TheRealZacTurner.
"期待亲子鉴定结果 没什么可隐瞒的"
"Looking forward to paternity test results. Nothing to hide."
搞什么
What the...?
那是我书房♥
That's my study.
看来不是你喽
I take it that's not you, then.
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我只是想直接 冷静地回应
I just wanted to respond, directly and calmly,
你们听到的对于我的指控
to the allegations you're hearing about me,
我可以向你们保证 都是子虚乌有
which I can assure you are entirely without merit.
我没什么可隐瞒的
I've nothing to hide,
所以我会配合做亲子鉴定
which is why I am co-operating with the paternity test.
事实上 我已经同意
In fact, I have agreed
明早第一时间坐客BBC一频道
to appear first thing tomorrow morning on BBC One,
他们说到时侯会出结果
by which time, I'm told, we can expect a result,
来讲述我的故事
to give my side of the story.
所以 希望他们这次会听
So let's hope they listen.
期待早间时刻与各位见面
Looking forward to seeing you all at breakfast.
再说一遍 没什么可隐瞒的
Once again, nothing to hide.
这地方还真是随意啊
Well, this is random.
你指望什么 泰晤士河边长椅上相见吗
What were you expecting, a bench by the Thames?
这里监控拍不到 我又控制不了摄像头地点
It's a CCTV blind spot. I don't get to choose where they are.
你答应过给我独家的
You promised me an exclusive.
如果艾萨克·特纳崩溃了 告诉所有拿手♥机♥的人
If Isaac Turner has a meltdown and blurts it out to anyone with
那就不叫独家 -他不会说的
a phone, that's not exclusive. - He won't.
你确定吗 你一点都不担心他脑子里
You sure about that? You're not just the least bit concerned about where
在想什么吗
his head's at?
欢迎来到这场「移花接木」的噩梦 艾萨克
Welcome to the nightmare that is Correction, Isaac.
这是罗文·吉尔吗
Is this Rowan Gill?
我们的敌人伪造了无法否认的事实
Our enemies fake things that we can't deny.
他用你的隐藏摄像头窃听了内政大臣
He bugged the Home Secretary with your hidden camera.
他脑子清醒得很
His head is in the right place.
最糟糕的是 不管我们承不承认 都完蛋了
Worst of all, if we do ever prove it or deny it, we're fucked.
为什么 -你知道为什么 我们和他们一样有罪
Why? - You know why. We're as guilty of it as they are!
我要这份文件
I'm going to need the file.
还不能给你
Not yet.
哈迪亚 你知道冒进的风险
Khadija, you know the risks if we move too soon.
行吧 确保特纳别乱说话
Well, make sure Turner stays on point.
私生子的事儿我们给他压下来了
We sat on that love child story for him.
他却跑去斥责媒体来报答我们
He pays us back by ranting against the media?
他就是发泄一下
He was just letting off steam.
那套我也会
Well, two can play at that.
就是 拉比
You know, Rabbi...
想想你这辈子做的
..you think about all the good things that you did
所有好事
in your life and...
和所有坏事
And all the bad things?
我所做的一切
Everything I did...
每件事
..everything...
都是为了让这世界变得更安全
..was in the service of making the world a safer place.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure that...
大家会不会也都这么认为
..everyone's going to see it that way.
所以这就是你时隔50年 再次回到犹太教堂的原因
So, this is why you've come back to shul after 50 years?
为了赎罪
To atone for your sins.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you,
你来错地方了
but you've come to the wrong place.
再多的祷告也无法将你从对人类同胞的罪恶中
No amount of prayers can save you from your sins against your fellow
拯救出来
human beings,
没有拉比能宽恕你
and no rabbi can offer you forgiveness.
要如何赎罪 掌握在你手中
Your atonement is in your hands...
通过你的戒律
..through your mitzvahs...
你日常生活中的善行
..your good deeds in everyday life.
天啊 我给你打了一晚上电♥话♥
My God, I've been trying to call you all evening.
我刚哄孩子们睡觉去了
I was putting the kids to bed.
再说了 我也知道你要说什么 -是么
Besides, I know what you're going to say. - Oh, yeah?
那条推文不是真的 都不是真的
That tweet wasn't real, nothing's real.
那在咱家门口吼人的事儿呢 是真的吗
What about that rant on our doorstep? Was that real?
是
Uh, yeah.
那是真的
That was real.
听着 西蒙娜
Listen, Simone...
明早 在电视上
..tomorrow morning, on the TV...
他们会让人觉得我就是那个男孩的父亲
..they're going to make it seem like I'm the father of that boy.
谁能恨你恨到对你做出这些事 艾萨克
Who hates you enough to do all this, Isaac?
除了现在的我
I mean, apart from me right now.
你为什么犹像
Why do you hesitate?
之前 我建议你做亲子鉴定 你犹豫了
Earlier, when I suggested you do the paternity test, you hesitated.
有吗
Did I?
又来了
There it is again.
我不知道 西蒙娜
I don't know, Simone.
也许我就是他爸呢
Maybe I am the father.
他跟你长得很像
He looks like you.
什么
What?
维多利亚·贝洛的儿子 阿曼迪
Victoria Bello's son, Amandi.
我一直在看他
I've been looking at him.
所以 你到底
So, I mean, what, what are you
想表达什么 我俩看起来一样是么
trying to say exactly? We all look the same?
不是 艾萨克
No, Isaac,
我想说的是 他看起来像你
I'm saying he looks like you.
等一下
Just wait one second.
艾萨克 怎么了
Isaac, what is it?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表