剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
嗯 他们都穿着刷手衣 带着口罩
Yes. They were both wearing scrubs and face masks.
但是能看得出来都是中等身材的白人男性
Well, I could see they were both white males, medium build.
其中一个大概一米八二左右
I'd say one was in the region of six foot.
另一个矮一点 大概一米七八
The other was smaller, about 5'10.
开始排查符合
Start processing hospital staff
这几个特征的医院员工
for anyone matching that description.
警探
Detective?
抱歉 我
Ah, sorry. I, erm...
我觉得你是对的 我需要体息
I think you're right. I do need to rest.
我明早再来
I'll be in in the morning.
你受了这么大的惊吓 你需要多休息一下
The shock you've had, you'll need longer than that.
给你算恩假吧
Consider it compassionate leave.
我们到时候再来讨论时间表的问题
We'll discuss timeline in due course.
谢了 长官
Thanks, ma'am.
长官
Sir.
看起来你今晚真够忙的
Well, it seems you've had quite the night.
你先是不和我 麦肯锡 或者新闻部门里的其他任何人
First you book yourself on the BBC without consulting me,
讨论就上了BBC的新闻
McKenzie, or anyone in the press department.
还下令要逮捕一名外国公民
You sanction the arrest of a foreign national whose only
他做过的不合理的事显然只有搭了车回家
apparent wrongdoing seems to be catching a ride home?
然后你被警♥察♥拦下来 因为你开着
And then you get yourself pulled over by the police for
不是你自己的车超速
speeding in a car that isn't yours.
对 我支持了逮捕严王磊
Yes. I backed the arrest of Yan Wanglei.
现在我意识到警♥察♥找错地方了
Now I realise the police were looking in the wrong place
但是确实是有重大安全隐患的
but there was a major security threat.
当时感觉是正确的决定
At the time it seemed like the right decision.
这决定并不该你来做
It wasn't your decision to make.
嗯 说实话 我是担心如果你或者首相
Well, honestly, I was concerned if you or the PM had to make
必须对中国做出决策 你们会退步
a call on China, you would buckle.
真的吗
Really?
艾萨克 你是个聪明小子
Isaac, you're a clever lad.
你也看到晚间新闻的反应了
You've seen the reaction to Newsnight.
你知道让你来为了什么
You know where this is going.
我和首相谈过了
I've spoken to the PM.
抱歉 不 我不知道这会怎么发展
Sorry, no, I don't know where this is going.
你在电视上说你赞成种族定性
You sat on TV and said you were in favour of racial profiling.
什么
What?
没有别的选择啊
There's no other option.
我没这么说
I didn't say it.
你说了 我看了电视 我听到了
You did. I was watching and I heard you.
罗文 你知道是什么情况
Rowan, you know what's happening here.
他们黑进了采访 改了我的说辞
They're hacking my interviews and changing my words.
也许不是中国 但是 -你没听我说
Maybe it's not China, but... - You're not listening to me.
大家都听到了
People heard it.
现在这就是真的了
Now it's real.
欢迎来到这场「移花接木」的噩梦 艾萨克
Welcome to the nightmare that is Correction, Isaac.
现在我们的敌人在作假 我们又没法反驳
Now, our enemies fake things that we can't deny.
找不出证据
Proof is impossible.
没有证据的否认就没有意义
Denial without proof is pointless.
最糟糕的是
And, worst of all,
要是我们能证明或者否认 我们就完了
if we do ever prove it or deny it we are fucked.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么 我们和他们一样有罪
You know why. We're as guilty of it as they are!
你也听到那些情报了
You heard those Intelligence spods.
「移花接木」曝光的话
If Correction unravels...
那反恐 法庭
..then Counter Terrorism, the courts,
司法部 全都会
the Justice Department, all unravels with it,
暴露在全球范围内
across the whole world.
对民♥主♥而言这更糟糕了
And it is worse in democracies
因为我们不能让我们的法官或媒体闭嘴
because we can't muzzle our judges or our media like China
不去谈中国或俄♥罗♥斯♥ 或任何该负责的人
or Russia, or whoever the hell did this.
内政大臣 我不会为我没说过的话道歉
Home Secretary, I'm not apologising for something I didn't say.
这已经不是道歉能解决的问题了
This has gone way beyond an apology.
你想让我辞职
You want me to resign.
麦肯锡觉得我们先行动的话 局面会更好看一点
McKenzie reckons it plays better if we make the first move.
你们要开除我
You're sacking me.
我们不会忘记你的
We won't forget this.
对吧 你只... 你需要花点时间
Right? You just... You need to just spend a...
等待洗清罪名 就这样
..a little time in purgatory. That's all.
直到你能拿到 -我的第二次机会
Until you get... - My second chance.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
我很抱歉 长官
I'm so sorry, ma'am.
我不知道 全程我都以为自己获取了最新情况
I didn't know. The whole time I thought I was getting updates.
不止你这么想
You're not the only one.
弗林警长那边 有人看到...
And DS Flynn, did anyone see...
没有 警探
Not here, Detective.
还没有
Not now.
有什么新任务吗 长官
What have you got for me, ma'am?
你首先需要做的是交出所有的手♥机♥和通讯工具
The first thing you need to do is hand over all phones and comms.
我们确认没问题之后
You'll be issued replacements
会给你替换
as soon as we can guarantee they're secure.
长官
Ma'am.
我确实有任务给你
I do have something for you.
我们再谈
We'll talk.
妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
终于回来了 你一般都这时候下班吗
Finally! Is this what time you finish?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我给你打过电♥话♥
I called you.
我要借宿
I need to sleep over.
你说我什么时候来都可以
You said I could come stay any time, so...
听着 阿比盖尔 这
Look, Abigail, this is...
现在不方便 好吗
This is a bad time, OK?
我不能控制爸妈什么时候进城
I can't choose when Mum and Dad go on a city break.
怎么 你不能自己在家吗
What, and you can't be in the house alone?
我睡不着
I won't sleep.
你在这也没睡啊
You weren't sleeping here.
我是在等你
I was waiting up for you.
你在泡茶吗 我之前找不到燕麦奶在哪
Are you making tea? I couldn't find any oat milk.
要是没有的话不加也行
If you don't have oat milk, I'll do without.
我是说不用加奶 来点茶
The milk, I mean, not tea.
我喝茶就好
I'll have tea.
我有超多话想跟你说
I've got tonnes I need to talk to you about.
我开了个播客
I'm starting a podcast.
为什么不明天再说呢
Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
别担心 现在你来了 我就能睡着了
Don't worry. I'll sleep now you're here.
家里被盗之后我就这样了 很奇怪
It's been like this since the burglary, which is weird
因为盗窃是在白天 我当时都不在家
cos that happened in the daytime and I wasn't even home.
这些天我自己想单独睡着
The only way I can get to sleep by myself these days
只能靠大♥麻♥
is when I vape weed,
但是我会在凌晨三点很焦虑地醒来
but then I just wake up at three in the morning with anxiety.
这是威士忌吗
Is this whisky?
你说啥来着
What did you just say?
我抽了大♥麻♥
I vape weed?
不好意思 你要逮捕我吗
Sorry, are you going to arrest me?
什么入室盗窃
What burglary?
就是入室盗窃啊
The burglary.
我以为爸爸已经告诉你了
I thought Dad would've told you.
什么时候的事儿
When was this?
我不知道 有几个月了
I don't know. Months ago.
你们几个月前被盗了 居然没人告诉我
You were burgled months ago and nobody told me?
我可是个警探啊
I'm a police detective.
爸爸估计是不想让你担心
Well, Dad probably didn't want to bother you.
我们知道你很忙
We all know how busy you are.
他们偷了什么
What did they take?
没偷多少东西 把我家翻遍了
Not a lot. They turned the whole place over
但是只偷了我的平板 还有妈妈的笔记本
but they only took my iPad, Mum's laptop...
你要去哪儿 -我...
Where are you going? - I just...
我马上回来 你先睡吧
Ah, I'll be back soon. Just get some sleep.
等等 你装警报了吗
Wait. Did they get an alarm?
入室盗窃之后 爸有没有装警报
After the burglary, did Dad get an alarm?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表