剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
校正是一种利用深伪技术进行实时图像处理的方法
Correction is a method of real-time image manipulation using the deployment of deep fake technology.
为了不被揭穿 他们不惜杀人
They kill people to protect it.
伊冯吗?有什么我能做的
It's Yvonne, isn't it? If there's anything I can do.
你可以抓到干这事的混♥蛋♥
You can get the bastard who did it.
由于我们的美国合作伙伴的介入 先锋行动是安全的
Thanks to the intervention of our US partners, Operation Vanguard is secure.
今天早上我去了警♥察♥总监办公室 递交了我的辞职报告
I stopped by the Commissioner's office this morning, handed in my 728.
-你要辞职吗?-别担心 杰玛
You're resigning? Don't worry, Gemma.
我没有给出真正的原因
I didn't give the real reason.
艾萨克 交易仍然保密且继续下去
Isaac, the deal is still intact.
什么交易?
What deal?
有人找上你了 不是吗?
Somebody got to you, didn't they?
有了权力 你可以做你梦寐以求的一切
And with power, you can do all the good you ever dreamt of.
我和艾萨克·特纳在一起 他不信任我们
I was with Isaac Turner. He doesn't trust us.
这都是你的错 注意你的语气
And that is your fault. Lower your tone.
我不允许任何人在镜头外对我大喊大叫
I don't let anyone raise their voice at me off camera.
我看到的是什么?
What am I looking at?
四期胃癌
Stage 4 stomach cancer.
你好?我需要你为我做点事
Hello? I need you to do something for me.
看看洗手间
Look in the bathroom.
有一台笔记本电脑
There's a laptop.
格雷戈里·诺克斯 我以妨碍警♥察♥为由逮捕你
Gregory Knox, I am arresting you for obstructing a police officer.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你加入吗?
You in?
是
Yes.
通过通讯:有枪声 威胁已消除
OVER COMMS: Shots fired. Threat neutralised.
目标被击毙 重复一遍 目标被击毙
Target down. Repeat. Target down.
一切都进展得很顺利
Everything's falling perfectly into place.
[门砰的一声 他们抽泣着 他们蹒跚地呼吸着]
DOOR WHIRS DOOR SLAMS THEY WHIMPER THEY BREATHE JAGGEDLY
他们抽泣着
THEY WHIMPER
他们喘着粗气 摇摇晃晃地呼吸 门关上 摄像机嗡嗡作响
THEY GASP THEY BREATHE JAGGEDLY DOOR CLOSES CAMERA WHIRS
同时在场的还有哈特总警司和高级警司加兰
SIGNAL STATIC ON SPEAKER: Also present was Commander Hart and DSU Garland,
他说共有多达50名特工.. 包括政♥府♥通信总部也有参与..
who stated there are up to 50 operatives across... GLITCH IN SOUND ..GCHQ. Also present...
这位是安全大臣艾萨克·特纳 我是高级督察瑞秋·凯莉
SOUND REVERBERATES ..was the Security Minister, Isaac Turner. This is DCI Rachel Carey.
为代替隐藏的摄像头记录 我正在摄录目击者的证词以留作存档
In place of hidden camera recording, I'm filming this eyewitness testimony for my dossier detailing
证词详细记录了一种称为校正的系统性篡改视频证据的非法行为
the systematic illegal practice of video evidence tampering known as corrections.
他们抽鼻涕
THEY SNIFFLE
我问你一件事 你以为凭你一个人能改变吗?
Let me ask you something. You think a person can change?
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I do.
你告诉过我们你可以改变的
You told us you could change.
我的英国朋友们对此很有信心
My British chums went for it.
丹尼·哈特坚信你能
Danny Hart, thinking with his famous hard-on.
而加兰呢
Garland.
只有上帝知道她怎么想的
God only knows what she was thinking of.
我 我告诉他们.....当我看到它的时候我会相信它
Me, I told them... ..I'll believe it when I see it.
至于你 快车道
As for you, fast track.
孩子 你最好祈祷一个人能改变
Boy, you better pray a person can change.
公文包砰的一声
BRIEFCASE SLAMS
你活着离开这里的唯一希望就看它了
The only hope you have of getting out of here alive depends on it.
手♥机♥震动
PHONE VIBRATES
你好?很抱歉占用了这么长时间的时间
Hello? Sorry for the unsociable hour.
内政大臣反击了
The empire's struck back.
吉尔 那个不死的内政大臣
Gill, the Home Sec that just won't die.
我们需要重新集结 请回答
We need to regroup. Respond.
车已经在路上了
The car's on its way.
呃...好的
Erm...OK.
我是说 你听过录音了 对吧?
I mean, you heard the recording, right?
我已经让他承认 他与阿里扎串通 阻挠维多利亚·贝罗的申请
I have got him admitting he colluded with Aliza to obstruct Victoria Bello's application.
为此 我向你致敬 艾萨克
And for that, I salute you, Isaac.
但单凭这一点并不是一种战略
But that alone is not a strategy.
是时候发起杀戮之剑行动了
It's time to launch Operation Kill Gill.
我会带糕点来的 你有过敏症吗?
I'll bring pastries. Any allergies?
有没有...?
Any...?
没有 呃.. 格雷戈里 这样安全吗?
No. Erm... ..Gregory, is...is this safe?
我们像这样在电♥话♥里聊天安全吗?
I mean, us talking on the phone like this.
只要你在和我说话 艾萨克 你就是安全的
So long as it's me you're talking to, Isaac, you're safe.
线路断线
LINE GOES DEAD
她呼吸不畅
SHE BREATHES RAGGEDLY
她喘着气
SHE GASPS
面对镜头
Face the camera.
阅读突出显示的段落
Read the highlighted paragraph.
她呼吸急促
SHE BREATHES HEAVILY
大声念出来
Aloud.
我...瑞秋·凯莉..
QUIETLY: I...Rachel Carey...
-了解.. -哦 库尔茨上校 我大声地说了
..understand... Oh, Colonel Kurtz. I said aloud.
我 瑞秋·凯莉 知道我目前在美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
LOUDER: I, Rachel Carey, understand that I am currently within the legal jurisdiction
法律管辖范围内
of the United States of America.
由于我仍在美♥利♥坚♥合众国的法律管辖范围内
Whilst I remain within the legal jurisdiction of the United States of America,
我受美国联邦法律的规则、条例和限制的约束
I am bound by the rules, regulations and limitations of US federal law.
奇怪--期望别人遵守你的法律 而你却违反了我们的每一条法律
Strange - expecting others to obey your laws while you break every last one of ours.
冷静点 野猫
Settle down, wildcat.
你已经有一个战斗伤疤了
You've already got one battle scar.
你为什么要隐瞒这一关键情报?
Why did you withhold this critical piece of intelligence?
俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手被摄像头捕捉到了
Russian state assassin captured on camera.
-你为什么没有分享?-没有律师我是不会说话的
You didn't share it? I'm not talking without a lawyer.
你没有被逮捕
You're not under arrest.
那就叫加兰
Garland, then.
请再说一遍?
Beg your pardon?
我想让高级警司杰玛·加兰来审问我
I want DSU Gemma Garland present at my interrogation.
我猜她也参与了这件事
I'm guessing she's in on this, too.
对吗?
Right?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
她不在这里
Momma's not home.
你为什么不告诉我你是怎么弄到这张照片的
Why don't you tell me exactly how you got a hold of this image.
我也想问你同样的问题
I'd like to ask you the same thing.
我想在提问之间用一块湿巾捂住你的脸
I'd like to put a soaking cloth over your face between questions.
但是...我在保持克制
But...I'm exercising restraint.
格雷戈里·诺克斯和你分享了这个 不是吗?
Gregory Knox shared this with you, didn't he?
我强烈建议你自己考虑一下
I strongly suggest you exercise some yourself.
但你已经知道面具后面的人是谁了
But you already knew who the man behind the mask was.
尼古拉·米尔斯基 如果这是他的名字的话
Nikolai Mirsky, if that's his name.
还记得我们谈论改变的时候吗?
Remember when we talked about change?
-他不是俄♥罗♥斯♥公民 对吗?-现在将是一个开始的好时机
He's not a Russian national, is he? Now would be a good time to start.
我要说的是他一直为你工作直到他成为累赘 而你却让他的搭档打爆了他的脑袋
I'm going to say he worked for you until he became a liability, and you had his partner blow his brains out.
我是说...我试着做正确的事
I mean...I try to do the right thing.
我不知道你和格雷戈里·诺克斯在密谋什么
I don't know what you're plotting with Gregory Knox,
但我希望这是值得的 为了什么?很多人似乎
but I do hope it's worth it. And for what? A lot of people seem
-因此而死去 -一位名副其实的快车道公主
to be dying in the process. An entitled fast-track princess...
爱迪生·姚 约瑟夫·姆万吉 杰森·麦肯纳
Edison Yao. Joseph Mwangi. ..yap-yap-yapping... Jason McKenna.
-李·布拉德伯里 帕特里克·弗林 -你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴!
..in my ear... Lee Bradbury. ..doesn't know when... Patrick Flynn. ..to shut the fuck up!
你的同事运气不好
Your boy had shitty luck.
看到了一些他不该看到的东西
Saw something he shouldn't.
这是常有的事
It happens.
但是你 另一方面 不 你得到了世界上所有的运气 不是吗?
But you, on the other hand - nah, you got all the luck in the world, don't you?
戴着窃听器 用摄像头捕捉我的手下
Wearing a wire, catching my boy on camera.
你应该躺在停尸房♥里紧挨着他
You should be lying in the morgue right next to him.
如果不是因为你那该死的守护天使 你也会的
You would be, too, if it wasn't for your fucking guardian angels.
弗兰克
SHE GASPS Frank.
她哽咽 咳嗽
SHE CHOKES AND COUGHS
杀戮行动 第二阶段
Operation Kill Gill, phase two.
我们需要把艾萨克·特纳放在他迄今为止最大量的观众面前
We need to put Isaac Turner in front of his biggest audience yet.
在全国人♥民♥的注视下干掉内政大臣
Take down the Home Secretary with the whole country watching.
我们这样做的每一次公开否认 故事都会变得更大
Every public denial this do of us makes, the story grows bigger.
与此同时 艾萨克·特纳只是想继续他重要的新日程--
Meanwhile, Isaac Turner is simply trying to get on with his important new schedule -
推广商业计划 开设战争纪念馆 体育倡议?
promoting business schemes, opening war memorials. Sports initiatives?
是
Yes.
但那些讨厌的记者不停地纠缠他关于罗文·吉尔的事情
But those pesky reporters won't stop badgering him about Rowan Gill.
为了公众利益 你同意接受独家采访
In the public interest, you agree to an exclusive interview.
听着 我……我不想 你知道 让人觉得我是来报复的
Look, I...I don't want, you know, to seem like I'm out for revenge.
我就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get it.
大约一小时前 我与内政大臣罗文·吉尔一起出席了一个简报会
Approximately one hour ago, I was present at a briefing with Home Secretary Rowan Gill,
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表