剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
但是她知道他是一名科学家。
but she knows he was a scientist.
这段粤语就不会啦。毕竟本身也不会粤语。
她认为是计算机方面的
Computer, she thinks.
他说他是个非常注重隐私的人,很安静。
She says he was a very private man, quiet.
不好意思打扰一下。
Sorry to interrupt.
我找到了录像。
I found the recordings.
看起来面色凝重。
Doesn't look too happy.
他在说啥?
What's he saying?
我也很想知道。
That's what I'd like to know.
李女士需要看这个吗?
Does Mrs Li have to watch this?
这还不是最奇怪的部分。
That's not the weirdest part.
根本没人在那。
There's no-one there.
有鬼呀
她说啥?
What did she say?
鬼?鬼佬?
Gwai? As in gwai lo?
我都知道这个词,白人。
Even I know that one - white man.
你看到了一个白人?不不不。
You saw a white man? No, no, no.
在这里她说的鬼不是白人。
In this context, gwai doesn't mean white man.
这里头有鬼呀。
她说是鬼魂。
She says it's a ghost.
保存所有录像。
Archive all the recordings.
告知警备指挥处和反恐司令部。
Call SO15.
扩大监控范围到半径3英里
Expand the CCTV trawl to a three-mile radius.
给我被害人的资料。
Get me a profile on the victim.
以及一份这位目击者签字证词。
And a signed witness statement from the Woman In Black.
Nads...
长官
Ma'am.
有人明显在篡改监控视频
Someone's obviously fucking with the footage.
你知道我们该找谁,
You know exactly who we need to call,
肯定不是捉鬼特工队(一部电影)
and it ain't Ghostbusters.
11月X光7118号♥已经装在A111公路上了。
November X-ray 7118 is down on the A111.
Ditto Zulu Mike 9229装在了A105公路上
Ditto Zulu Mike 9229 on the A105.
还有盲区吗?
Blindspots?
印度高尔夫3137号♥在市区道路还有0.17千米没有覆盖到。
India Golf 3137 has left us with a 0.17km compromise on the City Road.
那是市政项目,我们随时可以修复
It's a council unit, so we can expect repair any time
从现在到2076年之间。
between now and 2076.
派个工程师去维修。。。
Send an engineer to repair...
我们已经派了。
We've sent an engineer to repair the unit.
还有什么要报告的吗?
Anything else from the handover?
前晚在B116公路上有一盏路灯坏了。
A lamp went out overnight on the B116.
看起来不错。省下那些。。。
Looks good, yeah. Saving one of those...
额,一盏灯?是的
Er... Er, a lamp? Correct.
发电机24小时。。。
Generate a 24 hour...
我们已经弄了一个24小时备用灯。
We've generated a 24 hour beta feed as standard.
好的
Good-oh.
我想知道他们什么时候会替换。。。。
I'd like to know when they'll be replacing...
Carey总督察
DCI Carey.
Xanda面部识别技术。
Xanda Facial Recognition.
世界上唯一一个可以百分百识别面部的
The only security system in the world to identify a human face
安防系统。
with up to 100% accuracy.
将监控技术与人工智能相结合,
Integrating surveillance technology with artificial intelligence,
Xanda为每个捕捉到的个人进行独♥立♥的3D建模,
Xanda generates 3D modelling for every individual captured on CCTV,
甚至带了面具也可以。
even if the individual in question is wearing a face mask.
Xanda的传感器可以通过体温来感应异常行为,
Xanda's thermal cam measures bodytemperature to flag suspicious
亦或是可以判断乘客是否是病毒携带者。
behaviour, or to indicate if a passenger is carrying a virus.
为全世界的机场和市区提供电子化的监控
Providing digital surveillance for airports and urban areas
同时Xanda的数据库也是多元化的
across the world, Xanda's database is rich in diversity,
而且它的AI还在不断进化。
and its AI is ever evolving.
Xanda致力于提供同等精度全方位的
Xanda is committed to recognising faces from every corner
面部识别。
of the globe with equal precision.
我通知中国研究委员会下午3点半来投票。国防部面谈可以安排在7点后。
I've called the CRC vote for 3:30. The Home Sec can meet after 7:00.
Turner先生,非常感谢您的出席。
So glad you could attend our presentation, Mr Turner.
噢,王雷先生,PPT非常令人印象深刻。
Oh, Mr Wanglei, that was very impressive.
Xanda的执行董事会并不会为了每场展示
The Xanda executive board doesn't fly across the world
满世界飞。
for every pitch.
我很想听到更多关于种族偏见问题的信息。
I'm curious to hear more on the racial bias issue.
我们没有种族歧视问题。
We don't have a racial bias issue.
那我们能看下你们的数据库吗?
Are we allowed to see your data?
一些面部识别系统识别黑人女性错误率
Some facial rec systems are ten times more likely
比白人男性高达10倍
to falsely ID a black female face than a white male one.
所以你该明白我们的担心。
So, you see our concern.
Xanda的AI不会出现这样的错误。
Xanda's AI is not susceptible to those failings.
但是你们依旧不允许第三方独♥立♥机构的测试。
Yet you won't allow the programme to be independently tested.
Turner先生,我听说你的中国研究委员会
Mr Turner, I was led to believe that your China Research Committee
都是专家来着。
was made up of experts.
是的呀,但是Rhys和Eliza不是委员会成员。
Oh, Rhys and Eliza are not part of the committee,
我相信你知道的。
as I'm sure you're aware. Oh.
那么这些专家在哪呢?
So, where... are these elusive experts?
我们能见见吗?
Might we ever meet them?
我们有义务保护他们的信息。
We have a duty to protect their identities.
让我们在没有人房♥间展示。
Leaving us pitching to an empty room.
有人呀。
It's not empty.
我来了呀。
I'm here.
有时我觉得好像有两个Isaac Turner。
Sometimes it seems to me as if there are...two Isaac Turners.
在电视上你说你有一个开放的思想,
On television, you say you have an open mind,
但是在现实中,我觉得你是个深思熟虑的人。
but in reality, I get the sense your decision has long been made.
那么我该相信谁呢?
So, which Isaac Turner should I believe?
王雷先生,我猜你可能。
I have to assume there's a chance, Mr Wanglei,
把这些录下来。
that you're recording this.
那么方便我们大家
So, for the benefit of whatever listening device you may
我接下来要说的是我个人的想法,
have running, what I'm about to say is my own opinion,
非官方的,
off the record,
不代表我们国家。
and doesn't reflect the views of the British government.
我不需要一个PPT来知道你们是世界前列。
I don't need a presentation to know you're the world leaders.
没有哪个国家像中国一样监视。
Nobody spies like China.
也许你把我们和中♥国♥当♥局♥搞混了。
And perhaps you're confusing us with the Chinese authorities.
你跟当局一样。
You're one and the same.
没关系 我不怪你。你也是身不由己。
Don't worry, I don't blame you. It's not like you have a choice.
怎么说来着?
What is it?
“私营部门必须与国家情报部门合作。”
"The private sector must collaborate with national intelligence."
这是中国法律规定。
It's Chinese law.
那么当当局让你查看逃离机场的间谍,
So, when Beijing calls and asks you to look the other way while
或者命令你查看在英国的
their spies slip through airport security, or orders you to
中国政敌。
facially recognise China's political enemies on British turf...
你会说什么?
..what are you going to say?
会拒绝吗?
No?
使用中国的AI技术对你们的安全,
The use of Chinese AI technology poses no threat to your safety,
安防,以及你们的生活没有威胁。
your security, or your way of life.
是的 我知道你们的宣传语。
Yeah, I read the propaganda.
不好意思,这就是新闻稿而已。
Sorry, press release.
也许我们政♥府♥会有一些天真的部长相信这些。
There may even be ministers in my government naive enough
不幸的是,没有我的推荐,
to believe it. Unfortunately for you, without my recommendation,
你的竞标永远不会通过。
your bid will never reach them.
只要我还是安♥全♥部♥长
As long as I'm Security Minister,
大英帝国不会被一个来自中国的
Britain's borders won't be monitored by a storefront
公♥司♥来负责安防监控。
for the People's Republic of China.
看来我们是浪费时间了。
It seems we've wasted our time.
如果我们真像你们说的那样擅长监视。。。
If we're as good at spying as you say we are...
那你得小心了哟。
..you might be a little more careful.
我身正不怕影子歪
I've got nothing to hide.
人无完人。
Everybody has something.
嗯 谭警员?
Erm... DC Tan?
Chloe.
我是。。。
Yeah, I'm...
之前对不起呀。他们说翻译翻译在她来的路上,所以我。。。
Sorry about earlier. They said the translator was on HER way, so I...
你认为我是中文翻译。
I was the Chinese translator.
这很糟糕对吧?
Is that terrible? That's terrible, isn't it?
我不会举报你的。
I'm not going to report you.
下次请你吃甜甜圈。
The doughnuts are on me.
你现在是在收买♥♥我吗?
So, now you're buying my silence?
什么?
What?
Nadia.
恭喜升职。
Congrats on the step up.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表