剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
这是你给我的剧本 不 不是 卡迪亚 把它切断
It's the transcript you gave me. No, it isn't. Khadija, wrap it up.
你换剧本了吗?不 当然不是!卡迪亚 把它切断
Did you switch the script? No, of course not! Khadija, wrap it up.
把它切断 -深伪技术被部署.. 卡迪亚 把它切断!她听不见你说话
Wrap it up. KHADIJA: Deepfakes are deployed... Khadija, wrap it up! She can't hear you.
如果我曾经.. 除非她也参与其中
If I ever... Unless she's in on it.
把整件事都关掉
Shut the whole thing down.
我进不去了!数字目标人物还是直播?所有的一切
I can't get in! The asset or the transmission? Everything.
所有的一切
Everything.
长官 你不能切断直播
Ma'am, you can't cut the broadcast.
现在 他只是一个有阴谋论的政客
Right now, he's just a politician with a conspiracy theory.
关掉它 每个人都会相信的
Shut it down, everyone will believe it.
她说得有道理
She's got a point.
是吗?
Does she?
特纳先生 深伪技术是以什么方式部署的?
Mr Turner, deepfakes have been deployed in what way?
他们称之为“校正”
They call it Correction.
这是一种实时视频处理方法 通过中断
It's a method of real-time video manipulation, using the disruption
摄像头视频的传输和部署深度伪装技术来实现
of camera feeds and the deployment of deep fake technology.
-你说的“他们”是指谁? -我们自己的情报机构、我们的政♥府♥和警♥察♥局
Who do you mean by "they"? Members of our own intelligence services, our government and the police.
但是 特纳先生 澄清一下 你是在断言
But, Mr Turner, to be clear, you're asserting that there's some
这是英国情报部门的一项计划 目的是制♥造♥假的视频片段
sort of programme within British intelligence to create fake video footage.
嗯 假设他们有恐怖阴谋的情报 但指控嫌疑人的证据不足……
Well, let's say they have intel of a terrorist plot, but the evidence against the suspects is insufficient...
他们就会编造有罪的录像带?
They make up incriminating footage?
他们会说他们把情报变成证据
Well, THEY would say they turn intelligence into evidence.
瑞秋·凯莉 这是一项严重的指控
Rachel Carey... This is a serious accusation.
..你因违反《官方保密法》被捕
..you are under arrest for breach of the Official Secrets Act.
你什么都不用说 但如果你在被审问时不提 可能会损害你的辩护
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned...
对不起 女士 您目前在美♥利♥坚♥合众国的法律管辖范围内
I am sorry, ma'am, but you're currently within the legal jurisdiction of the United States of America.
弗兰克 当你仍在法律管辖范围内的时候 你没有
Frank. Whilst you remain within the legal jurisdiction... You don't have
逮捕的权力 ..在美♥利♥坚♥合众国 你们必须遵守其规章制度
the power to arrest. ..of the United States of America, you must abide by the rules, regulations
和限制.. 弗兰克!
and limitations of US... Frank!
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能闭嘴?现在 如果你不介意的话 我知道这是怎么结束的
Would you shut the fuck up? Now, if you'll excuse me, I know how this ends.
弗兰克 请拘留瑞秋高级督察
Frank, please detain DCI Carey.
-我有理由怀疑她参与了颠覆国家的行动 -不是我的国家
I've reason to suspect she's involved in subversive action against the state. Not my state.
他对美国只字未提
He hasn't said anything about the US.
弗兰克 救命!
Frank, help!
我的天啊!
For crying out loud!
她让我得了癌症 然后向我求助
She gives me cancer, then she asks for my help.
一旦你踏出这座大楼 你就会被逮捕!
The moment you set foot outside this building, you are eligible for arrest!
我们都会..
As we all are...
..长官
..ma'am.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
听!
Listen!
你不知道你做了什么
You don't know what you've done.
我知道一件事..
I know one thing...
帕特里克·弗林讨厌“校正技术”
..Patrick Flynn hated Correction.
卡迪亚:这就是所谓的“校正技术” “校正程序”
KHADIJA: And this so-called Correction... Correction programme.
“校正计划”--你是什么时候知道的?
Correction programme - when were you made aware of it?
当我成为受害者的时候 受害者?
When I became a victim. A victim?
人们可能已经注意到 我最近说了一些不符合我性格的事情--荒谬的想法
People may have noticed there have been a number of things I've said out of character recently - absurd ideas
我永远不会主张 例如 种族定性
I would never advocate. Racial profiling, for example.
你是在暗示那些评论不是你说的吗?
Are you suggesting that it wasn't you who made those comments?
不 我不是在暗示 卡迪亚 我只是说得很清楚
No, I'm not suggesting it, Khadija, I'm saying it loud and clear.
特纳先生 你必须承认……我一直知道你注定要成为伟人
Mr Turner, you have to admit that the idea of... I always knew you were destined for greatness...
..制♥造♥虚假证据...以这样或那样的方式
..creating false evidence... ..one way or another.
..你刚才还在抱怨
..you were railing against a moment ago.
你应该下去看看
You should get down there.
你错过了最好的部分
You're missing the best bit.
你不担心人们会认为这是什么奇怪的阴谋论吗?
You're not worried people will think this is some outlandish conspiracy theory?
好吧 人们应该对此提出质疑
Well, people should question it.
我们需要质疑我们被告知的一切 质疑我们所看到的一切
We need to challenge everything we're told and question everything we see.
我们需要询问每个屏幕上每个图像的每一个录音中的每一个声音
We need to ask of every voice on every recording of every image on every screen...
..我们怎么知道这是真的?
..how do we know this is real?
例如 在他的采访中
In his interview, for example.
它声称是一场实况转播 嗯 这是一场现场直播
It purports to be a live broadcast. Well, it is a live broadcast.
你能证明吗?嗯 我可以上网 看最新的新闻标题
Can you prove it? Well, I can go online, show the latest news headlines.
好了 现在我们有进展了 但我呢?
All right, now we're getting somewhere. But what about me?
你呢?
What about you?
我长得像艾萨克·特纳 我说话也像艾萨克·特纳
Well, I look like Isaac Turner, I sound like Isaac Turner.
我们怎么知道我是真的呢?
How do we know I'm the real deal?
谁能说真正的艾萨克·特纳现在不在车里 正在去皮卡迪利广场的路上?
Who's to say the real Isaac Turner isn't in a car, right now, on the way to Piccadilly Circus?
谁能保证拍摄这次采访的摄像机没有被黑客入侵呢?
Who's to say the cameras filming this interview haven't been hacked?
谁能说艾萨克·特纳的形象没有被人工智能捕捉到呢?
Who's to say Isaac Turner's image hasn't been captured, animated by artificial intelligence?
谁能说 从采访一开始 当你认为你在看艾萨克·特纳的时候
Who's to say, since the very start of this interview, while you believed you were watching Isaac Turner,
事实上 你在看着我--一个彻头彻尾的伪装 假的.. 音频中断
you were, in fact, watching me - a deep fake. Fake... AUDIO DISRUPTION
很难说
It's impossible to say.
当然 除非你现在恰好在皮卡迪利广场
Unless, of course, you happen to be in Piccadilly Circus right now
可以亲眼看到艾萨克·特纳 然后...
and can see Isaac Turner with your own eyes, then...
也许你可以
..perhaps you can.
如果您在皮卡迪利广场内或附近 请环顾四周
If you are in or near Piccadilly Circus, look around you.
拿出你们的手♥机♥开始拍摄吧
Take out your phones and start filming.
希望我们共同努力 能够照亮我们面临的挑战
Hopefully, together, we can shine a light on the challenges
我们面对的是周围的深度伪装技术
we face surrounding deepfakes. CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
而且 希望我们能开始提高人们对深度伪装技术非法使用的认识
And, hopefully, we can begin to raise awareness of the illegal practice of Correction.
因为只有将这一阴谋公之于众 我们才有希望对抗它
Because only by bringing this conspiracy out into the open can we hope to confront it.
正如你所看到的 我没有和在演播室的艾萨克·特纳议员进行访谈
As you can see, I'm not in the studio with Isaac Turner MP.
特纳先生在皮卡迪利广场 优雅地扮演着他的角色 希望能让我们大开眼界
Mr Turner is in Piccadilly Circus, graciously playing his part in our, hopefully, eye-opening stunt.
你确实一直在看一场深度伪造的采访
You have indeed been watching a deep fake interview.
但我们讲述的令人震惊的深度伪造技术实践是非常真实的
But the alarming practice of Correction described in it is very much real.
通过与英国情报机构内一群发自内心的
Working with a team of whistle-blowers from the heart
告密者一起合作 BBC已经获得了证据表明
of British intelligence, the BBC has obtained evidence that knowledge
所谓的校正计划已延伸到多个英国
of the so-called Corruption programme extends across multiple UK
情报机构和英国政♥府♥的高级官员
intelligence agencies and to senior members of the British government.
在今晚开始的一系列独家报道中 我们将详细研究这些令人震惊的爆料
In a series of exclusive reports, starting tonight, we will be examining these alarming revelations in detail
我们将分享BBC获得的证据
We will be sharing the evidence obtained by the BBC.
最后 我们将直面那些负有最终责任的人s
And, finally, we will be confronting those ultimately responsible.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表