剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
如果我不这么做呢?
And if I don't?
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
哦 天哪 哦 天哪
Oh, dear, oh, dear.
我就知道你会问这个问题
I thought you might ask that.
菲利普斯
Phillips.
如果我是你 我会做好心理准备
I'd brace yourself for this, if I were you.
-西蒙·特纳到安♥全♥部♥了 -为什么?
Simone Turner is at Security. Why?
艾萨克不在这里 她在找你
Isaac's not here. She's asking for you.
好的
OK.
加兰:我想知道 如果你看到了“校正技术”的能力 你是否会如此坚定地与之抗争
GARLAND: I wonder if you'd be quite so determined to fight Correction if you saw what it was capable of.
我 瑞秋·凯莉 目前在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦法律的管辖范围内
I, Rachel Carey, am currently within the legal jurisdiction of the Russian Federation.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥为我提供了避风港 我接受了
I have been offered safe harbour by the Russian state and I have accepted.
让它成为“安全的避风港和保护地”
Make that "safe harbour and protection".
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥为我提供了安全的避风港和保护 我接受了
I have been offered safe harbour and protection by the Russian state and I have accepted.
“感激地接受”?
"Gratefully accepted"?
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
视频:我已经感激地接受了
VIDEO: And I have gratefully accepted.
这是在艾萨克·特纳身上使用的程序
This is the program used on Isaac Turner.
我忘了提到加入行动的另一个好处
I forgot to mention the other perk of joining the operation.
我已经控制了工具箱
I have control of the kit.
你对自己的背叛感到内疚吗 凯莉高级督察?
Do you feel guilty for your betrayal, DCI Carey?
打字
TYPING
我知道
I do.
我对我的所作所为深感后悔
I deeply, deeply regret what I've done.
你赢不了的 瑞秋
You can't win, Rachel.
你肯定能看到这一刻
Surely you can see that.
特纳先生 你读过内政部告密者的声明了吗?
Have you read the Home Office whistle-blower's claims, Mr Turner?
你知道 拉尔夫 今天应该是这些年轻人努力实现他们的目标的日子
You know, Ralph, today's meant to be about these young people trying to achieve their goals.
欢呼
CHEERING
好了 各位新闻界的朋友们 如果你们愿意到接待室去 特纳先生马上就到了
OK, fine people of the press, if you'd care to decamp to the hospitality suite, Mr Turner will join presently
他会回答您的任何相关问题
to answer any related questions you have.
让我们和他们保持联♥系♥ 拜托
Let's keep them related, please.
好的
All righty.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你在做什么...?
What are you...?
等 怎么.你怎么知道我会在这里?
Wait. How...How did you even know I'd be here?
你整个上午都在推特上谈论这件事
You've been tweeting about it all morning.
出什么事啦?
What's up?
我去见了阿里扎
I went to see Aliza.
阿里扎?你为什么干那样的事呢?
Aliza? Why did you do that?
我想我可能会有所收获
I thought I might get somewhere.
某处有……?
Somewhere with...?
这个问题似乎没有人愿意回答
The question no-one seems inclined to answer.
我们还好吧?
We good?
呃 请稍等
Erm, just a second.
如果维多利亚·贝洛在撒谎 为什么她的申请会被内政部阻挠?
If Victoria Bello was lying, why was her application obstructed by the Home Office?
哦 对了 你知道吗 我其实一直在调查这件事
Oh, right. You know, I've actually been looking into that.
我设法用这件事牵制住了内政大臣
I managed to collar the Home Secretary about it.
你可以停下来了 艾萨克 阿里扎显然比我更了解你
You can stop, Isaac. Aliza obviously knows you better than I do.
似乎整个国会都是这样
It seems the whole of Westminster does.
西米.. 为什么他们会认为这是真的?
Simmy... Why did they assume it was true?
呃……可能是因为他们对我的评判标准和其他人一样低得可怜
Erm...probably because they judge me by the same pathetically low standards as the rest of them.
国会大厦基本上是一个中年危机支持中心
The Palace of Westminster is basically a midlife crisis support centre.
“我当时不在家里 ”继续
"I was away from home." Go on.
你知道 “我不在家 那是一段情绪化的时光 她...”
You know, "I was away from home. It was an emotional time. She's..."
她是个漂亮的女孩
She's a good-looking girl.
是的 我想是的 女人
Yes, I suppose. Woman.
你和我在一起的时候心情不好
You were in a mood with me.
我当时心情不好...?
I was in a mood...?
那是我母亲的葬礼
It was my mother's funeral.
是的 我很难过 我需要支持
Yes, I was upset. - I needed support.
维多利亚·贝罗给了你支持
And Victoria Bello gave you some.
不是的
No.
以孩子们的名义发誓
Swear on the children.
发誓...?什么?
Swe...? What?
我需要消除这个挥之不去的疑虑 艾萨克
I need to shake this lingering doubt, Isaac.
你知道 我正要开一个记者招待会
You know, I am in the middle of a press conference.
以孩子们的名义发誓 这些都不是真的
Swear on the children none of it's true.
呃. 好的 好的
Uh... OK. OK.
呃...我发誓
Erm...I swear.
我发誓 ..以孩子的名义 对我们 对我所珍视的一切...维多利亚·贝罗的说法是假的
I swear... ..on the children, on us, on everything I hold dear... ..Victoria Bello's claim was false.
她的儿子不是我的
Her son's not mine.
很明显
Obviously.
你...没有提交检测样本 是吗?
You...didn't submit a sample, did you?
做亲子鉴定吗?
For the paternity test?
这是个简单的问题 艾萨克
It's a simple question, Isaac.
你提交你的DNA样本了吗?
Did you submit a sample of your DNA?
没有
No.
所以 他们在电视上伪造了结果 就像你说的那样?
So, they faked the result on TV, like you said they would?
不是的 结果是阴性的
No. The result was negative.
假的结果应该是阳性的
A fake result would have been positive.
所以...如果你不同意它就只是假的?
So...it's only fake if you disagree with it?
我不是那孩子的父亲 西蒙 每个人都知道这一点
I'm not the father of that kid, Simone. Everyone knows that.
每个人都知道这件事 因为它上了新闻 是
Everyone knows it because it's on the news. Yes.
你告诉我不要相信这个消息
You told me not to trust the news.
伙计们 你们好吗?好的
How are we doing, guys? OK.
你...你可以相信这个消息 西蒙
You...You can trust the news, Simone.
你为什么说我不能呢?
Why would you say I couldn't?
我...我当时很困惑
I...I was confused.
困惑?还需要一分钟吗?
Confused? Need another minute?
那些种族定性评论是怎么回事?
What about those racial profiling comments?
好的. 他们怎么了?你当时是不是很困惑?
OK... What about them? Were you confused then?
呃...是的
Erm...yes.
当你做的时候感到困惑 还是当你告诉我不是你做的时感到困惑?
Confused when you made them, or confused when you told me you didn't make them?
天啊 艾萨克!你到底知不知道?
Jesus, Isaac! Do you even know?
混乱他妈的没完没了 西蒙
The confusion is pretty non-fucking-stop, Simone.
但现在...现在...一切都很好
But now...now...things are good.
事情正朝着我们的方向发展 所以你不需要一直问问题 把每件事都挑出来
Things are going our way. So you don't need to keep asking questions and picking everything apart.
哦 但我知道 艾萨克 因为我需要知道真♥相♥
Oh, but I do, Isaac, because I need to get to the truth.
而现在 我他妈的离它还远着呢!
And right now, I'm nowhere fucking near it!
我怎么知道你和那个女人之间什么都没发生?
How do I know nothing happened between you and that woman?
因为你刚刚听到我用我们孩子的生命发誓!
Because you just heard me swear it on our kids' lives!
但这...这不完全是你说的 对吧?
But that's...that's not quite what you said, though, is it?
你以为我不会注意到
You thought I wouldn't notice.
哦 我的天啊 你把我弄糊涂了
Oh, my. You have lost me.
你以为我傻吗?
Do you think I'm stupid?
不是的 我和政客相处太久了
No. I've been around politicians too long.
好吧 那我是怎么说的?你说维多利亚·贝罗的说法是不真实的
OK, what did I say, then? You said Victoria Bello's claim was untrue.
是 她的儿子不是你的 但他不是
Yes. And that her son's not yours. Which he isn't.
但你没说什么都没发生
But you didn't say nothing happened.
你怎么知道她儿子不是你儿子 艾萨克?
How do you know her son's not yours, Isaac?
如果没有亲子鉴定的话
If there's no paternity test.
是因为你没有操她还是因为你用了保护措施?
Is it because you didn't fuck her or because you used protection?
他清了清嗓子 呃……艾萨克
HE CLEARS HIS THROAT Erm...Isaac.
他妈的就等着吧!不 没关系
Just fucking wait! No, it's OK.
我是来找寻真♥相♥的 我想我已经看到了 听着.. 你知道的.. 你知道避孕套不是100%的保险
I came for the truth, I think I've seen it. Listen... You know... You know condoms aren't 100%.
你意识到了吗?
Do you realise that?
艾萨克·特纳和我发现了共同的兴趣点
Isaac Turner and I discovered a shared interest in exposing
即校正技术 这位议员似乎不再分享这一兴趣
Correction, an interest the MP no longer appears to share.
卡迪加·可汗在工作室遭到黑客攻击后意识到了校正技术
Khadija Khan became aware of Correction after the hack on the studio.
因为你启发了她
Because you enlightened her.
是的 我在告密中看到了一个盟友
I saw an ally in blowing the whistle, yes.
可汗有你的卷宗吗?
Does Khan have your dossier?
没有
No, sir.
我担心她会在我拿到足够的证据之前播报
I was concerned she'd broadcast before I gained enough evidence.
我决定不分享它
I decided not to share it.
她知道校正技术的事
She knows about Correction.
我是说.. 什么?
I mean... What?
卡迪加·可汗似乎只关心她自己的节目 让她的爪子进入下一♥期♥独家报道
All Khadija Khan seems to care about is Khadija Khan, getting her claws into the next exclusive.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表