剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我很清楚 此人完全了解校正技术及其在英国的使用
who I learned has full knowledge of Correction and its use within the UK.
哈特总警司和高级警司加兰也出席了会议
Also present was Commander Hart and DSU Garland.
看起来最近有人试图从你的电脑上把它全部抹去
It appears somebody recently tried to wipe it all from your computer.
藏在你浴室里的笔记本电脑?
The laptop hidden in your bathroom?
但还没能从已删除的文件夹中删除
But hadn't quite managed to delete it from the deleted folder.
-新手犯的错误 -他妈的阿比盖尔
Rookie mistake. Fucking Abigail.
我必须说 我觉得这很甜蜜
I must say, I found it rather sweet...
..你的小日记
..your little journal.
比不上爱德华·斯♥诺♥登 但比阿德里安·摩尔强
Not quite Edward Snowden. More...Adrian Mole.
然后我提醒自己 天真和背叛并不是相互排斥的
And then I reminded myself that naivety and treachery are not mutually exclusive.
还有谁参与你的阴谋了?
Who else is involved...in your plot?
-头儿 -嗯
Guv. Yeah.
我认为反恐部的一次简报严重逾期了
I think the SO-15 contingent is seriously overdue a briefing.
昨晚我派了三个武装小分队去嫌犯的车上
I sent three armed units off to the suspect vehicle last night.
十分钟后 我们在通讯中听到“有枪声” 然后“目标被击毙”
Ten minutes later, we get "shots fired" over comms and "target down".
-然后呢?-在这三个小分队中 没有一个枪♥械♥警员声称自己被击毙
And? Between all three units, not one firearms officer claimed the kill.
-你是在怀疑通讯线路阻塞吗?-在最近的事件之后 我对一切都提出了质疑
You're questioning the comms traffic? I'm questioning everything, after recent events.
-我们抓到嫌疑犯了吗?-是
Did we take down a suspect? Yes.
-有尸体吗?-当有人被杀的时候通常是这样的
Is there a body? There usually is when someone's killed.
所有人都说 附近很乱
There was a lot of confusion in the vicinity, by all accounts.
控制室里一片混乱 老大
There was a lot of confusion in the control room, guv.
消失的车辆--听起来耳熟吗?
Disappearing vehicles - sound familiar?
先锋行动中的一件大事 我们都没有注意到
A major event in Operation Vanguard and not one of us had eyes on.
从我们可以信任的人那里得到一点有用信息是不会有问题的
A bit of reassurance wouldn't go amiss from someone we can trust.
视频:欢迎来到“校正之噩梦” 艾萨克
VIDEO: Welcome to the nightmare that is Correction, Isaac.
我们的敌人伪造了我们无法否认的东西
Our enemies fake things which we can't deny.
这个视频文件上有很多信息 我指的不是罗文·吉尔
There's a lot of information on this video file, and I don't mean from Rowan Gill.
该决议表明 记者使用的摄像头类型多于警♥察♥
The resolution suggests the type of camera used more by journalists than police.
所以我再问你一次
So I ask you again...
..还有谁参与其中?
..who else is involved?
卡迪亚·汗?
Khadija Khan?
一切都结束了 瑞秋
It's over, Rachel.
从你的第一次违规到你最近的违规 我们都有证据
We have everything from your first transgression to your most recent.
别忘了..这个小秘密
Not forgetting...this little gem.
视频:帕特里克本不该成为目标的 对吧?
VIDEO: Patrick wasn't meant to be a target, though, was he?
在我们为你做了这么多之后 这就是你报答我们的方式
After everything we've done for you, this is how you repay us.
-这并不是你第一次没能阻止它!-够了!
And it wouldn't be the first time you failed to stop it! That is enough!
汉娜·罗伯茨是英国政♥府♥的敌人
Hannah Roberts was an enemy of the British state.
视频停止
VIDEO STOPS
你还指望什么呢?
What did you expect?
你在我家里监视我
You monitor me in my home.
-你说什么?-每个房♥间里都有摄像头 日夜监视着我
I beg your pardon? Cameras in every room, watching me day and night.
-当然 我既不能证实也不能否认任何这样的行动 -在我的卧室里也有!
Naturally, I can neither confirm or deny any such operation. In my bedroom!
-如果你被监视.. -摄像头监视着我的床!
If you were under surveillance... Watching me in bed!
-..事实证明这是完全合理的 -导致我睡不着!
..it's turned out to be entirely justified. I can't sleep!
-你秘密记录了英国的情报 -我需要保险!
You secretly recorded British intelligence. I needed insurance!
噢!
Oh!
你太令人失望了 瑞秋
What a crushing disappointment you are, Rachel.
在给了你这么多机会之后
After all the chances you've been given.
从我加入部门的那一刻起 你就把我蒙在鼓里 把我放逐到地图部
You kept me in the dark from the moment I joined the department, banishing me to Mapping...
-你们这一代人是什么...-让我处于监视之下
What is it about your generation... ..keeping me under surveillance.
..让你在拒绝即时满足感时融化的呢?
..that causes you to melt at the denial of instant gratification?
你在做忏悔 你本该赢得我们的信任
You were serving a penance. You were supposed to be earning our trust.
你给我留下了深刻的印象
I was impressed with you.
你看 这都是弗兰克·纳皮尔干的
You saw this was all Frank Napier's doing.
在我之前
Before me.
在我们任何人面前
Before any of us.
你甚至成功地让那个男人当着你的面脱口而出他的罪过
You even managed to get the man to blurt out his culpability right in front of you,
即使这真的意味着你差点被割喉
even if it did mean nearly getting your throat slit.
你不坏 瑞秋
You're not bad, Rachel.
你有能力做这项工作 对吧
You've got the capacity for the work, all right.
而你却想挥霍掉这一切
And you want to squander it all...
...这样你就可以成为告密者了?
..so you can be some whistle-blower?
然后呢?
And then what?
躲藏起来 在俄♥罗♥斯♥度过你的余生?
Go into hiding, take refuge in Russia for the rest of your life?
对你来说 机会来了
There were opportunities for you.
现在仍然是这样
Still would be.
我是说 如果我觉得我可以信任你
I mean, if I felt for a second I could trust you.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
丹尼·哈特已经递交了辞呈
Danny Hart's handed in his notice.
因此反恐部需要一个新的指挥官
SO-15 will need a new commander.
反恐部的新指挥官..
The new commander of SO-15...
..我?
..me?
不是的 什么?
No. What?
我
Me.
噢
Oh.
但如果我要接替丹尼·哈特的位置 我就要有人来接替我的位置
But if I were to step into Danny Hart's shoes, I'd need someone to step into mine.
你想让我相信 在经历了这一切之后 你想让我加入你的团队?
You expect me to believe, after all this, you'd want me on your team?
我早该知道你不会理解的
I should have known you'd fail to understand.
好吧 原谅我 但我喜欢我的履历中少一点谋杀和腐♥败♥之类的污点
Well, forgive me, but I like my work a little less tainted with murder and corruption.
也许你是脑震荡了
Perhaps you're concussed.
你 弗兰克·纳皮尔 格雷戈里·诺克斯--我猜你们都是一伙的
You, Frank Napier, Gregory Knox - I'm guessing you're all in on this together.
格雷戈里·诺克斯是人类社会的祸害
Gregory Knox is a scourge on human society.
他是当今世界权力、政♥治♥和技术的所有错误之源
He's everything that's wrong with power, politics and technology in the world today.
那你为什么要保护他?
Then why are you protecting him?
你告诉我 我会看到校正被用作一种向善的力量
You told me that I would see Correction used as a force for good.
我见过它曾经帮助过像纳皮尔和诺克斯这样的人
I've seen it used to help people like Napier and Knox.
我和你一样震惊地发现弗兰克卷入了这件事
I was as appalled as you to discover Frank was involved in this.
但是 一个行动的目的和它的运作是有区别的
But there's a difference between the aims of an operation and the running of it.
不管是什么 都让你参与谋杀了五个无辜的人
Whatever it is, it makes you complicit in the murders of five innocent people...
我绝不会批准杀害一名英国国民
I would never sanction the killing of a British national.
-..参与掩盖事实...-这两样东西是不一样的!
..complicit in the cover-up... The two things are not the same!
向法官解释其中的区别去吧
Explain the difference to a judge.
你真的想知道吗?
You really want to know?
我对这场垃圾风暴的干预阻止了对英国人的杀戮--具体地说.....你的
My intervention into this shitstorm prevented British killings - specifically... ..yours.
别这么做!
Don't do it!
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
你看起来并不像是即将迎来新的黎明
You don't seem on the precipice of a new dawn.
你拿到了?
You have it?
-需要一个密♥码♥ -你的工作完成后 你就可以拿到它
Needs a code. And you shall have it upon completion of your work.
地板上的大脑对你来说还不够完整吗?
Brains on your flooring is not complete enough for you?
这并不好笑 弗兰克 我做过噩梦
That isn't funny, Frank. I've had nightmares.
我以为你是来对付她的
I thought you were coming to deal with her,
-而不是在我的走廊里解决你的内部事务 -他们正在清理!
not settle your internal affairs in my corridor. They're cleaning it up!
我有记者在大楼里四处打听 但我不喜欢的那种
I've got journos sniffing around the building, and not the kind I like.
有传言称伦敦将再次发生武装袭击
Rumours of another armed attack in London.
这个故事需要结束了
The story needs wrapping up.
没有松散的线
No loose threads.
好吧..
Well...
再说一次 我不指望你能理解
Again, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
把这当作你可能会从我这里学到的东西
Consider this the sort of thing you might learn from me
如果你能容忍♥给我你的信任 而不是不断地试图背叛我
if you could bear to give me your trust, instead of constantly trying to betray me.
当警♥察♥发现阴谋时 他们就会逮捕他们
When the police uncover a conspiracy, they make arrests.
间谍.. ..翻转它
A spy... ..flips it.
让它保持对他们的优势
Keeps it running to their advantage.
我在36小时前证实了弗兰克·纳皮尔参与了这件事...
I confirmed Frank Napier's involvement in this not 36 hours ago...
..当他带着分享的心情来找我时
..when he came to me in a sharing mood.
他的枪手就在你的公♥寓♥外 等着他的命令
His gunmen were outside your flat, waiting for his order.
你拍到了他们中的一个 当然你会成为弗兰克·纳皮尔下一个被杀的人
You caught one of them on camera, of course you were going to be next on Frank Napier's kill list.
直到你阻止了他
Until you stopped him.
直到我说服他让我接手
Until I persuaded him to let me take the reins.
怎么.?
How did...?
这么说吧 我调停了一场道德领导危机
Let's just say I mediated a crisis of moral leadership.
所以..
So...
如果你不同意我加入行动 我很抱歉
..I'm sorry if you disapprove of my joining the operation.
但如果我没有..
But if I hadn't...
这个机会的大门不会开很久的 瑞秋
The door to this opportunity will not stay open long, Rachel.
我建议你在它关闭前好好利用一下
I suggest you take advantage before it shuts.
告诉我你掌握的有关“校正计划”的一切 告诉我你在和谁合作
Give me everything you have on Correction, tell me who you're working with...
...我们会找到继续前进的方法.
..and we'll find a way to move on.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表