剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
他们会修改监控的 然后逃之天天
They'll change the CCTV and get away.
请问你是车主吗 先生
Are you the owner of this vehicle, sir?
我是 什么 当然不是
Am I the... what? No, no, of course not.
知道你刚才车速多快吗
And are you aware of what speed you were driving at when we stopped you?
我
Am...?
你在逗我吧
You're shitting me.
整个系统都被搞垮了
The whole system was overwhelmed.
摄像头 网络 通讯
Camera networks, comms.
王磊根本没在去机场的路上
Wanglei was never en route to the airport.
他知道这样能引起我们的注意
He just knew it'd get our attention.
不是他干的 -你说什么
It isn't him. - I'm sorry?
艾萨克·特纳呢 他安全吗
Where's Isaac Turner? Is he safe?
应该安全
Yeah, I believe so.
我还在等最新消息
I'm waiting for an update.
他说他有个 -这里说话不方便
Apparently, he says he got a... - We can't talk here.
如我所言 这里没有摄像头
There's no CCTV in here, like I said.
也没有路由器 -谢了
No routers. - Thank you.
咱们先切断通讯和电♥话♥
Let's lose comms and phones, please.
可以帮我们保管一下吗
Would you mind keeping these safe?
不是中国干的
It's not China.
王磊只是被当做了诱饵
Just because Wanglei was used as a decoy
并不能说明他是同谋
doesn't make him complicit.
《新闻之夜》第二次被黑时
The second hack on Newsnight implicated Xanda
提到赞达使用了种族定性
in the use of racial profiling.
这有悖他的利益 也有悖北♥京♥的利益
That can't be in his interests, or Beijing's.
弗林病房♥的所有摄像头都连在独♥立♥安全的网络上
The cameras on Flynn's ward were isolated on a secure network,
由反恐中心七楼直接控制
controlled from the seventh floor of CTC.
知道 我们正在调查
We know. We're investigating.
行动组正在拆解系统 从头构建
Ops are tearing down the system and starting again.
这个幕后黑手正监视着我们的一举一动
Whoever's behind this is watching everything we do -
他们知道我们的下一步行动
they know our next move before we do.
他们黑进反恐中心 安全协议许可 BBC
They're into CTC, STRAP clearance, the BBC.
还进入了我们的安全通讯系统
They're into our secure comms,
竟然能伪造我们的声音 我天啊
and they're faking our own fucking voices, for Christ's sake!
你的重点是什么
What is your point?
我们认识的人之中 谁有这个级别的权限
Who do we know with that much access,
这么大的能力 能染指我们的一切
that much capability, with his claws into everything we do?
我见过他
I saw him.
弗兰克·纳皮尔
Frank Napier.
就在这个医院里
Here at the hospital.
弗兰克之前在这
Frank was here?
今晚早些时候 就在演播室被黑前
Earlier this evening, before the hack on the studio.
瑞秋 你有任何怀疑的理由都可以提
If you've got any reasoning, Rachel, let's hear it,
除了见过他 列举他的能力之外呢
beyond seeing the man here and listing his capabilities.
中情局在七楼没有眼线
The CIA does not have eyes on the seventh floor.
只要他们能找到黑进去的方法 就会去做
If they've found a way to hack into it, they do.
你也听到了
You heard him.
从弗兰克·纳皮尔的视角看 美国正陷入与中国的冷战
As far as Frank Napier's concerned, the US is in a cold war with China.
你觉得这是一场自导自演的假警报吗
You think this is a false flag operation?
由美国策划的
By America?
有可能
It's possible.
挑拨英国跟中国反♥目♥
A plot to turn the UK against China.
目前的消息太多太杂 用假警报行动解释不了
A false flag doesn't explain the mixed messaging.
还有别的
There's something else.
你说过演播室被黑意味着有内应
You said the hack on the studio gallery suggested inside help.
对
Yeah.
在调查演播室总监 视觉混合师
Well, while you're running checks on the director,
音效师的同时
the vision mixer, the sound man,
你还要考虑一个嫌疑人
there's another suspect you might want to consider.
他不在电视台工作
He doesn't work in TV.
也许倒是离我们更近一些
You might find him a little bit closer to home.
有权限操控演播室设备的
It wasn't just the crew who had access to
不止是电视台人员
the controls in that studio.
在我们的帮助下 纳皮尔团队中的一名核心成员
Thanks to us, a core member of Napier's team was given
有了完全没有限制的权限
a full unrestricted pass.
确切地说 是在你的帮助下
Or thanks to you, to be exact.
你到底想说什么
What are you driving at?
你是高级调查官
You're the SIO.
是你把纳皮尔的技术人员派进了BBC
You sent Napier's tech op into the BBC.
你处于震惊之中 警探
You're in shock, Detective.
我可以理解你此时的行为 不过也就到此为止了
That means you're entitled to be out of line, to a point.
也许你该回家体息下 之后我们再讨论这个问题
Perhaps we should discuss this after you've been home to rest.
这不难联♥系♥在一起
Well, it's hardly a leap!
如果弗兰克·纳皮尔真是幕后主使
If Frank Napier's behind this, you can't blame me
就别怪我怀疑你 甚至你们两个都有参与
for wondering if you are too. Both of you.
你♥他♥妈♥够了
Steady the fuck on.
一名警探死了
A Police Detective is dead.
两个武装人员死亡
Two firearms officers.
帕特里克本来不是目标
Patrick wasn't meant to be a target, though, was he?
他只是卷入了一场枪战 成了目击者
He got caught in the crossfire and became a witness.
一开始肯定没人想杀他
I'm sure no-one wanted him dead.
但这不是弗兰克·纳皮尔第一次为了
But it wouldn't be the first time Frank Napier sacrificed
掩盖「移花接木」牺牲英国人的生命了
British life for the sake of Correction,
你之前也没能阻止他 不是吗
and it wouldn't be the first time you failed to stop him.
够了
That is enough!
汉娜·罗伯茨是英国的敌人
Hannah Roberts was an enemy of the British State.
我需要知道
I need to know.
如果这是我们和中情局联手
If this is a plot between us and the CIA
想阻止英国政♥府♥使用中国科技
to steer UK government away from Chinese tech
那请告诉我
then I need to know,
至少帕特里克没有白白死掉
because at least then Patrick died for a reason.
我可以理解
I do understand.
如果
If, if...
如果中国政♥府♥真的参与进英国面部识别领域
If Beijing gets a stake in UK facial recognition it could amount
就带来深远的安全隐患
to a permanent security breach.
我们总归要阻止的
If we're not trying to stop that deal, we should be.
虽然连带牺牲了弗林警长
As hard as it is to take,
这很难接受 但我能理解
I understand if DS Flynn became collateral.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's national security.
虽然这想法充满爱国情怀
..as rousing as that was,
但你大错特错了
you couldn't be more wrong.
我们和你一样 都不知情
We're as much in the dark as you are.
我真的不相信弗兰克·纳皮尔跟七楼有关系
I seriously doubt Frank Napier has a hand in the seventh floor,
就算有 他也是孤军作战
but if he does he's on his own.
他一直都爱使些下作手段
He's a rogue player. Always has been.
你是在哪看见他的
Where did you see him exactly?
他在一楼
He was on the ground floor.
不知道是不是我怡巧看到的
I don't know if this was just for my benefit, but...
所以他也看见你了
So he saw you?
他好像是来医院办事的
He acted like he was here for something.
他去的是放射科
Radiology was the department.
天啊 瑞秋 他去放射科看病了
For God's sake, Rachel, the man had an appointment in Radiology.
这点我们可以证实吧
I'm sure we can verify?
弗兰克交给我吧
I'll deal with Frank. KNOCK AT DOOR
大臣
Minister.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我看到两个人开着一辆灰色奔驰面包车逃离医院
So I saw two men fleeing the hospital in a grey Mercedes van.
车牌号♥GX66AEE
Ah, GX66 AEE.
抱歉 你的信息很有帮助 但请告诉我
Sorry, this is all very helpful, but would you mind telling me
你为什么要来医院呢
what the hell you were doing here in the first place?
我坚持要来的
I insisted.
你没中枪真是个奇迹
It's a miracle you didn't get shot.
我们会送你去反恐中心
We'll get you to CTC,
录个完整口供
take a full statement.
不 抱歉 我没时间
No, I'm sorry. I haven't got the time.
内政大臣要见我
The Home Secretary has asked to see me, so...
弗林还好吗
Flynn?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你看到他们的样子了吗
Did you get a look at them?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表