剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
又来了个该死的记者 稍等 我再打给你
There's another fucking journalist. Hold on, I'll call you back.
这都晚上11点了
It's 11 o'clock at night!
你♥他♥妈♥知道自己在干嘛吗
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
我很抱歉迟到了
Look, I'm sorry for the tardiness.
我是来接艾萨克·特纳先生的
I'm here to pick up a Mr Isaac Turner?
要干什么
For what?
我要送你去媒体城
You're going to Media City?
什么 曼彻斯特那个 -在索尔福德
What, Manchester? - Uh, Salford.
我要上电视么
I'm going to be on the telly, am I?
我想是的 先生
Well, I believe so, sir, yeah.
所以 BBC的早间新闻在等我吗
So, what, BBC Breakfast are expecting me?
你是艾萨克·特纳吧
You are...Isaac Turner?
请坐后面 随意点 先生
Make yourself comfortable in the back, sir.
就一口 释放压力的
Just one puff. It'll stop you stressing all the time.
我会抽的
I'll smoke that...
如果你喝口这个 纯的
..if you drink this, neat.
谁还说"纯的"啊
Who says "neat"?
你的口气听起来就像爸爸
It sounds like something Dad would say.
意思是里面没掺东西 傻瓜
It means without a mixer, you idiot.
该你了
Your turn.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
那为什么
..firm but fair. So why, then,
这个声称跟安全大臣有私生子的女人
did the woman who claims to have had a lovechild with
护照申请受理时间
the Security Minster find her application languishing in
是平均时间的五倍呢
the system five times longer than average?
是巧合 还是故意干涉
Coincidence or interference?
我们与在拉各斯家中的
In an exclusive interview,
维多利亚·贝洛 进行了一次独家采访
we speak to Victoria Bello from her home in Lagos.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
内政部一遍遍地告诉我
I was told over and over by the Home Office
追踪不到我的申请表
that my application could not be traced.
他们有次还说 一定是我搞错了
Once, they even told me that I must have been mistaken
一定是我没有申请
and I couldn't have applied,
似乎故意想消磨我的心力
as if they were trying to wear me down.
我对艾萨克·特纳先生别无所求
Look, I don't want anything from Mr Isaac Turner.
但我儿子有权在他父亲的国家长大
But my son has the right to grow up in the country of his father.
稍后 我会采访在野党内阁大臣
Later I'll be speaking to the Shadow Home Secretary,
关于内政部对贝洛绿卡申请不当处理一案
who is leading the calls for an urgent inquiry into
他带头呼吁展开紧急调查
the mishandling of Bello's case by the Home Office.
阿比 我想你说的对
You do? Oh, Abby, I think you're right.
我真的要睡觉了跟你聊得很开心
I really do need to sleep. It's been really fun.
等等 我还没跟你讲我的播客呢
Wait, I still haven't told you about my podcast.
行吧 你说吧
Go on, then, tell me about your podcast.
先别着急批评 朱迪法官 -嗯嗯
Don't diss it till you've heard it, Judge Judy. - Mm-hm.
你会很喜欢的
You'd actually be really into it.
我的节目有点像《连环杀手》 但名字叫《自♥由♥肖恩》
It's a bit like Serial, only it's called Free Shaun.
或许还可以起得更隐晦些 比如《公交站》
Or I might go more esoteric like The Bus Stop.
你在说啥
What are you talking about?
《自♥由♥肖恩》 是指肖恩·埃默里
Free Shaun? As in Shaun Emery?
一半的人认为 他杀了那个女人
Half the people think he killed that woman,
另一半则不这样想
the other half didn't.
但是他们不知道
But they don't know.
我其实见过他
I've met him.
阿比盖尔 肖恩·埃默里是有罪的
Abigail, Shaun Emery was guilty.
什么
What?
他在聆讯时认罪了 所以我很清楚 我也在场
He pleaded guilty at the hearing. I should know. I was there.
可是你说 -我错了
But you said...? - I was wrong.
听着 你做播客我觉得很好
Look, I-I think it's great that you're podcasting.
非常"纯"
I think it's really...neat.
但我觉得你该换个故事
But I just think you should pick a different story.
那个故事已经结束了
I mean, that story's over.
你会在唐列维酒店入住
They've got you staying at the Donlevy Hotel.
你想先登记入住 还是直接去演播室
Would you like to check in or go straight to the studio?
直接去演播室就行了
Yes, just go straight to the studio.
艾萨克
Isaac?
大... 哦 差点就叫你"大臣"了
Mini... Oops, nearly called you "Minister" then.
还不习惯 谢谢你来的这么早
Easily done. Thanks for coming in so horribly early.
这事发酵了这么久
After all the build-up,
我们只需要先聊聊私生子
we just had to lead with the lovechild.
所以 我真的要上电视了
So, I'm really going on, then?
我希望如此
Um, I certainly hope so!
我猜他们会黑进直播
I suppose they'll just hack into it live.
挺好奇他们这次想让我说什么
I wonder what they'll make me say this time.
你需要换下衣服吗
Do you, um, need somewhere to change?
不用
No.
行吧
Right, then.
休息室里有茶和咖啡
There's teas and coffees in the green room.
你也参与其中了吗
Are you a part of it?
参与什么其中
Part of...?
因为内部肯定有人接应
Cos someone must be, on the inside.
稍等
Just one second.
喂 -艾萨克
Hello? - Isaac?
伊丽莎吗
Aliza?
还以为再也不用接你早6:00的电♥话♥了
I thought your 6am calls were a thing of the past.
除非是好消息 对吧
Only when it's good news, right?
怎么 你能证明没人干涉贝洛的申请吗
What, you can prove no-one's interfered with the Bello case?
不 那个我还没调查过
No. I haven't even looked into that.
行吧 《新闻之夜》已经在查了 所以好消息是什么
Right, well, Newsnight fucking have, so what's the good news?
你说得对 我一直在看你的支持率
You were right, of course. I have been checking the numbers.
从传统的平台上其实看不出来
You'd never know it from the usual platforms.
因为大家都对你恨意满满
The hate for you there is growing, if anything.
但在社交媒体的民♥意♥调查中
But across all social and polling...
你的支持率上来了
..your numbers are up.
不是那种陡然上升
I'm not talking about a spike,
但结合你发表种族定性评论 私生子的话题
but if you analyse the timeline from the racial profiling comments,
对媒体的谩骂 从时间线上综合来看
the lovechild allegations, the anti-media rant,
你的支持率在缓慢稳定上开
your approval is on a slow but steady uptick.
伊丽莎 有人想毁了我
Aliza, someone's trying to destroy me.
毁了你
Destroy you?
你的支持率可不答应
Tell your approval ratings that.
艾萨克
Isaac?
特纳先生 可以跟我来演播室吗
Mr Turner? Would you like to follow me to set?
艾萨克 和往常一样 先是整点新闻
Zac, just so you know, mate, it's the headlines on the hour as usual,
然后我们会把话题引到你身上 -伦敦开始直播
and then we're straight on to you. - London floor is live.
早上好 七国集团峰会定于
Good Morning. The G7 summit, due to take place...
你是这周的话题人物 -索尔福德演播室 还有20秒
You're having quite a week. - Salford studio, 20 seconds.
我们还在讨论措辞 到底是用车祸
We were debating whether to go with car crash,
一团糟 还是屎坑秀
dumpster fire or shitshow.
演播室直播 十 九
Studio live in ten, nine...
出错了 稍等
My mistake. Standing by.
突发新闻
And some breaking news.
尼日利亚护工维多利亚·贝洛的律师表示
Lawyers acting on behalf of Nigerian care worker Victoria Bello say
那份确定前安全大臣艾萨克·特纳
that a DNA test to determine whether former Security Minister
是否是孩子生父的DNA检测
Isaac Turner is the biological father of her child
结果为阴性
has produced a negative result.
艾萨克·特纳的传奇经历出现大转折
A surprising twist in the continued saga of Isaac Turner.
贝洛一家的代表律师
Lawyers working on behalf of
表示计划进行第二次检测
the Bello family say they plan to seek a second test.
我们稍后为您带来更多消息
We'll be back with more updates throughout the morning.
现在 镜头给曼彻斯特演播室的劳伦和威尔
Now, it's over to Lauren and Will in our Manchester studio.
大家早上好
Morning, all. Good morning.
好吧 传奇还在继续
Well, the saga continues.
绝对延续到了这里
It certainly does here,
因为今天做客我们演播室的是
because first up on the sofa today is the man who is,
或者曾经是
or perhaps was,
所谓拉各斯私生子事件的核心人物
at the heart of the so-called Lagos lovechild allegations,
艾萨克·特纳 欢迎
Isaac Turner. Welcome.
早上好
Good Morning.
亲子鉴定结果呈阴性 你一定很高兴吧
Your paternity test has come back negative. You must be delighted.
不能说高兴
No, I'm not delighted.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表