剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
她知道采访维多利亚·贝洛意味着失去艾萨克的信任 她控制不住自己
She knew that interview with Victoria Bello would mean losing Isaac's trust. She couldn't help herself.
艾萨克·特纳不信任可汗?
Isaac Turner doesn't trust Khan?
呃...还有一件事 长官
Erm...there's something else, ma'am.
你会发现我档案中所有文件的副本 都藏在我车里收音机下面的SD卡上
You'll find copies of all the files in my dossier on SD cards hidden beneath the radio in my car.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥响起
PHONE RINGS
珍 安东尼
Jen. Anthony.
我想请你帮个忙
I'm calling for a favour.
正确的 嗯 你了解我的
Right. Well, you know me.
我听说你要退休了
You're retiring, I hear.
花更多的时间和家人在一起 还是不能再承受更多的负罪感?
Spend more time with the family, or can't take any more guilt?
我们需要你提供一份笔录
We need you to provide a statement.
关于卷宗的事
About the dossier.
关于先锋行动
About Vanguard.
作为昨晚事件的唯一目击者 你的证词至关重要
As sole witness to last night's events, your testimony is critical.
调查当你意识到大楼里有入侵者的时候
You were following up on a routine inquiry in the offices
你是在跟进办公室的一项例行
of Truro Analytics when you became aware of intruders in the building.
然后你的首要任务就是保证他们假定的目标 格雷戈里·诺克斯先生的安全
Your priority then became the safety of their assumed target - Mr Gregory Knox.
在把诺克斯先生带进办公室后不久 武装支援就赶到了
Shortly after securing Mr Knox in his office, armed support arrived
由于他们正在进行的秘密行动的部署
to neutralise the threat. Due to their ongoing deployment on covert operations,
武装警员的身份将从你的报告中删除
the identities of the armed officers will be redacted from your report.
然而 你可以确认现场致命伤者的身份……
However, you can confirm the identity of the man fatally wounded at the scene...
..尼古拉·米尔斯基
..as that of Nikolai Mirsky...
..一名俄♥罗♥斯♥公民 也是谋杀爱迪生·姚和约瑟夫·姆万吉的主要嫌疑人
..a Russian national and the prime suspect in the murders of Edison Yao and Joseph Mwangi,
还有杰森·麦肯纳 李·布拉德伯里
Jason McKenna, Lee Bradbury...
和帕特里克·弗林
..and Patrick Flynn.
很惊讶你居然没有伪造签名
Surprised you didn't just fake the signature.
你不担心来自莫斯科的后果吗?
You're not concerned about the fallout from Moscow?
莫斯科会否认这一点 但他们不会反驳
Moscow will deny it, but they won't disprove it.
我更喜欢这样……没有人知道该相信什么
I prefer it that way... ..no-one knowing what to believe.
先生 我知道你在要求我遵守
Sir, I understand that you are asking me to comply with a
保护弗兰克·纳皮尔和格雷戈里·诺克斯的假旗帜行动 我只是.
false-flag op to protect Frank Napier and Gregory Knox. I just...
我只想知道为什么
I'd just like to know why.
你听到那个混♥蛋♥说的了吗?把硬盘给我 告诉我我得等密♥码♥
You hear that prick? Hands me the drive, tells me I've got to wait for the code.
是的 我能相信
Yes, I can believe it.
把我弄进去吧
Get me into this.
诺克斯才是那个混♥蛋♥
Knox is the prick.
你很难摆脱 不是吗?
You're kind of hard to get rid of, aren't you?
就像一堆顽固的粪便--就是冲不出来
Like a stubborn turd - just won't flush.
你为什么不向瑞秋介绍一下硬盘里的内容呢?
Why don't you brief Rachel on the contents of that drive?
这是命令吗?
Is that an order?
嗯
Yeah.
格雷格·诺克斯可能是一堆狗屎 但他处理每一个重要的大型科技公♥司♥的数据
Greg Knox may be a piece of shit, but he crunches data for every big
你知道我们和这样的人做交易有多久了吗?
tech company that matters. Know how long we've been trying to make a deal with somebody like that?
什么样的交易?
What kind of deal?
我帮他当他的政客的傀儡主人
I helped him play puppet master to his politician.
为此 他给了我秘密武器--特鲁罗的算法
For that, he gave me the secret weapon - Truro's algorithm.
访问全球近30亿个社交媒体帐户
Access to almost 3 billion social media accounts worldwide.
这样你就可以跟踪任何人的活动了?
So you can track the activity of just about anyone?
不是跟踪 是预测
Not track - predict.
该算法计算出的行为直接影响到
The algorithm calculates behaviour right down to how suggestible a guy
一个人更换牙膏或投票给谁的可能性
is to changing his toothpaste or who he's going to vote for.
你还可以预测他在多大程度上持不同意见
You can also predict how prone he is to dissent.
从曼谷到墨西哥城再到俄勒冈州波特兰 任何人甚至都会想到颠覆 我们都会知道的
Anyone from Bangkok to Mexico City to Portland, Oregon even thinks about subversion, we'll know about it.
如果我们不能进入硬盘 我们就不会
Not if we can't access the drive, we won't.
我在看什么?
What am I looking at?
嗯 你正在看着它-我只是不能转移它
Well, you're looking at it - I just can't transfer it.
你的意思是你可以进入英国广播公♥司♥ 但你不能侵入这个?
You mean you can get into the BBC but you can't hack into this?
它采用的是AES256位加密算法
This has AES 256-bit cipher.
如果你想丢失数据 我可以黑进去
I can hack it, if you want to lose data.
为什么诺克斯不给你密♥码♥?
Why won't Knox give you the code?
他对这份工作不满意
He's not happy with the work...
大屠♥杀♥..
..carnage...
..尸体的痕迹
..the trail of bodies.
他担心这一切都会指向他 对吗?
He's concerned it might all lead back to him, right?
正确的
Right.
他会给我密♥码♥--当每个人都在看着其他人的时候
He'll give me the code - when everybody is looking the other way.
东方
East.
干得好 瑞秋
Good work, Rachel.
这是全球安全的里程碑式举措 如果不是民♥主♥的话
A landmark move for global security, if not democracy.
你已经忘了吗?
Have you forgotten already?
我是怎么教你把行动变成对我们有利的?
What did I teach you about flipping an operation to our advantage?
这房♥间是你的了 托德
The room's yours, Todd.
瑞秋和我要出去一段时间
Rachel and I are stepping out for a while.
我们要去哪里 长官?
Where are we going, ma'am?
你听到弗兰克说的了 格雷戈里·诺克斯正试图培养一位对大型科技公♥司♥负责的政♥治♥家
You heard Frank. Gregory Knox is trying to plant a politician who answers to big tech.
我们要阻止他
We are going to stop him.
我能要一杯非常虚弱的格雷伯爵酒加很多牛奶吗?
Can I get a very weak Earl Grey with lots of milk?
无所不在的艾尔怎么样了 格雷戈里?
How's the all-seeing Al, Gregory?
伟大而强大的计划
The great and powerful programme.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
呃...一个小问题 是的
Erm...a slight problem, yes.
我似乎遇到了一个你的算法没能预测到的小颠簸
It seems I've hit a slight bump in the road that your algorithm failed to predict.
西蒙说她他妈的要离开我了 已经开始了?
Simone says she's going to fucking leave me. Already?
艾尔...?什么?
Al...? What?
啊 对
Ah, right.
他叹了口气 哇 你……你看起来并不太惊慌
HE SIGHS Wow, You...You don't seem too alarmed.
我无法想象 如果我最终离婚 你的算法♥会♥爱上我成功的机会
I can't imagine your algorithm's going to love my chances of success if I end up getting divorced.
你永远不能事后猜测那件事 那又怎么样?
You can never second guess that thing. So what?
如果有人真的离开了我 我们可能不会有问题?
We might not have a problem if someone does, in fact, leave me?
不一定
Not necessarily.
你知道吗?嗯?
You knew? Hmm?
你早就知道了 你早就知道了
You knew. You knew.
你知道把维多利亚·贝罗的事公之于众会毁了我的婚姻 不 我就知道...有可能
You knew dragging Victoria Bello out the woodwork would destroy my marriage. No, I knew it...it might.
它...?他妈的怎么回事?
It...? What the fuck?
艾萨克 我们第一次见面的时候你告诉我们你想登上政♥权♥的顶峰
Isaac, you told us when we first met you wanted to get to the top.
如果这意味着失去我的家人就不会
Not if it meant losing my family.
你没有规定这一点 你疯了吗?
You didn't stipulate that. Are you insane?
我很抱歉 艾萨克 但程序没有看到你和西蒙妮在一起
I'm sorry, Isaac, but the program just doesn't see you with Simone.
相当大♥比♥例的选民认为
A significant percentage of the electorate perceives
你的婚姻有些策略 他们不喜欢
your marriage as somewhat strategic and they don't like it.
你真的认为这是我第一次听到这样的话 我娶西蒙妮是为了升迁?
Do you really think it's the first time I've heard that - that I married Simone to climb the ladder?
我已经被扔了13年了
I've had it thrown at me for 13 years.
所以 如果你真的认为我现在会屈服 你和你的算法都他妈的去死吧
So if you really think I'm going to give in to it now, you and your algorithm can both go fuck yourselves.
这都是胡扯 这是人们的想法
It's bullshit. It's what people think.
那你为什么不改变他们的想法呢?
Then why don't you change what they think?
我以为那是你的工作 我的工作就是让你掌权
I thought that was your job. My job is to get you into power.
当你到达那里时 你的工作就是改变世界
Your job is to change the world when you get there.
啊 先生们
Ah, gentlemen.
猜猜我刚刚和哪个播音员通了电♥话♥--安东尼·里德·奥比
Guess which swinging dick of broadcasting I've just got off the phone to - Anthony Reed OBE.
他提供了一次独家采访--周四晚上8点 BBC一台
He's offering an exclusive interview - Thursday night, 8pm, BBC One.
我们用铅笔写好吗?
Shall we pencil it?
门打开了
DOOR OPENS
那男孩怎么办?
DOOR CLOSES What about the boy?
那个男孩?
The boy?
阿曼迪
Amandi.
维多利亚的儿子?
Victoria's son?
鉴于你似乎知道这么多 我想你可能会帮我
Seeing as you seem to know so much, I thought you might oblige me.
关于?
What about?
他是...?
Is he...?
你的吗?
Yours?
天哪 我也不知道
Heavens, I have no idea.
有些细节 艾萨克 连我都不知道
There are some details, Isaac, even I'm not privy to.
虚弱的格雷伯爵喝了很多牛奶 啊 太好了
Weak Earl Grey with lots of milk. Ah, perfect.
呃 我们是不是...?
Erm, are we...?
去见卡迪加·可汗
Meeting Khadija Khan.
如果你想出♥卖♥♥♥卡迪亚 长官 我不是你要带的人
If you're hoping to flip Khadija, ma'am, I'm the wrong person to take with you.
我们并没有和睦相处 我知道呀
We didn't end on good terms. I know.
在先锋行动失败时 我派人跟踪了你的动向
I deployed someone to keep track of your movements while Vanguard was down.
我想这对你来说会很尴尬 对吧?
I imagine this is going to be pretty awkward for you, huh?
我发现自己遇到了一个问题
I find myself with a problem.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表