剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
So, nothing unusual? - No.
我们把链接发给他 他直接就开始测音了
We sent him the link and he jumped straight on this test.
他确实有点像克里斯蒂安·贝尔
He did get a bit Christian Bale at one point.
你能把笔记本电脑抬高一英寸吗 艾萨克
Any chance you could raise your laptop an inch for me, Isaac?
不能 现在这个画面我挺满意的
No, I'm pretty happy with the frame.
嗯 我们想后面留白多一些
Yeah, well, we'd prefer a bit more headroom.
要不取消采访吧
Or we can cancel the interview.
他决定的取景范围
He chose the framing.
对 架子大得很
Yeah. Diva.
聪明
Smart.
你能透露点什么吗 私下里说
So, what can you tell us, off the record?
是不是中国方面黑了我的程序 还是怎么的
Did China hack my programme, or what?
随便你问 艾德 你不会得到任何答案的
You can ask all you like, Ed, you won't get any answers.
哈迪亚 这是 -瑞秋
Khadija. Er...this is... - Rachel.
安东尼跟我说你会四处打探
Anthony told me you'd be sniffing around.
如果你能抽出几分钟时间 我会非常感激 汗小姐
Well, I'd appreciate a few minutes, Miss Khan, when you can spare them.
你不让我报道之前就应该想到这点
You should've thought of that before you took my story away.
我们在调查一个更棒的新闻
We're working on a better one.
嗯 拭目以待
Yeah, we'll see.
她是慢热型
She'll warm up, possibly.
所以你要报道私生子的事喽
You're running it, then, the love child story?
对 得先核实一下
Yeah. We need to verify it first.
失陪
Excuse me.
汤姆 -医院那边应该是有好消息
Tom. - Looks like there's good news from the hospital.
我这就过去
I'm heading over there.
我昨天问过你 有什么我应该知道的事
I asked you yesterday, was there anything I should know.
当时没有 现在也没有
There was nothing then, there's nothing now.
BBC要求发表评论 -跟他们说都是瞎扯
The BBC are asking for a comment. - Tell them it's bullshit,
要是他们报道 我们就大幅度削减他们预算
and if they run it, we'll take a pickaxe to their budget.
在走到那步之前 艾萨克
Well, before we go that route, Isaac,
有件事我们得问问你
there is something we need to ask you.
那是真的吗
Is it?
瞎扯
Bullshit?
这故事可信度极高
It's a perfectly plausible story.
四年前你在拉各斯
You were in Lagos four years ago.
显然有人做足了功课
Somebody's obviously done their homework.
这么看 你做的也挺足的
So have you, by the looks of it.
你没查出来我为什么去吗
You manage to uncover WHY I was there?
不知道 我飞去拉各斯参加我母亲的葬礼
No? I flew to Lagos for my mother's funeral.
很好 不是很好 节哀顺变
Good! Um...not good. I'm sorry for your loss.
都过去四年了 罗文
It was four years ago, Rowan.
你愿意做亲子鉴定吗
Would you be willing to take a paternity test?
真服了 人家刚跟你说他去给他母亲送葬了
For God's sake, the man's just told you he was burying his mother!
情绪上头嘛 -什么意思
An emotional time. - What does that mean?
就是说你飞去拉各斯
It means it's not impossible that while you flew to Lagos
给你母亲下葬那次 也在某时常刻埋下了
to bury your mother, you did also at some point during that trip
其他东西
bury something else.
四年前 我们刚刚赢得选举
Four years ago, we'd just won the election.
你真觉得我会在刚拿到议会席位的同时
Do you really think I'd jeopardise my seat in Parliament
干出危及地位的事吗
when I'd only just taken it?
是人都会出错 -你错了
We all fuck up. - That's where you're wrong.
你没出错吗 -没
You don't fuck up? - No.
那我就告诉媒体 这不可能是真的
So I'll just tell the press that it can't be true,
因为出色的艾萨克·特纳绝不会出错
because the amazing Isaac Turner never fucks up!
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
有多少内阁大臣被抓到下不来台的场面
How many Cabinet ministers get caught with their pants down
或者为了东山再起
or their fingers in the expenses pot
监守自盗 职业生涯毫发无损
only to bounce right back, careers unscathed?
你看 如果你像我一样 那就不太管用了
You see, it doesn't quite work like that if you look like me.
如果我不诚实或滥交
If I'M dishonest or promiscuous,
我只会证实了大家最坏的怀疑
I'm just confirming everybody's worst suspicions.
所以我父母告诉我要加倍努力
So there's a reason my parents told me to work twice as hard
表现得比学校里其他孩子好一倍
and act twice as nice as all the other kids in school.
我遵从了他们的建议 现在仍在践行
I took their advice, I'm still taking it now.
我尊重我的妻子和孩子
I treat my wife and children with respect,
但我这么做不是为了他们 也不是因为这样就是个
but I don't do it just for their sake or because it makes me
好的基♥督♥徒 不管大家怎么想
a good Christian, despite what everybody thinks.
我这么做是因为没人会给我第二次机会
I do it because no-one's going to give me a second chance!
所以 不会 当我要在英国国会成功的时候
So, no, when it comes to getting ahead in Westminster,
我不会出错的
I don't fuck up.
我会跟BBC说不要报道
I'll tell the BBC to bury the story.
真♥他♥妈♥谢谢了
Thank fuck for that.
内政大臣 我想单独跟你谈谈
Home Secretary, I'd like a word, alone.
高危病房♥
..High Dependency Unit,
也就是说他的状态很不好 但已经渡过了危机关头
which means his condition is serious, but no longer critical.
他现在出于药物造成的昏迷之中
He's in a medically induced coma,
但是他会醒过来的
but he will wake in due course.
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be all right?
会的
Yeah.
爸爸还在睡觉 但他会好起来的
Daddy's still sleeping, but he's going to be all right.
我们去看看他好不好 -嗯
OK. Shall we go and see him? - Yeah.
医生 他还有多久能恢复意识
Doctor? How long do you think before he's conscious?
每个病人都不一样 但是
Well, each patient is different, but, er...
他也许几小时后就能醒过来 -谢谢
well, he could be awake in the next couple of hours. - Thank you.
汤姆在 -高危病房♥ 我们已经知道了 凯莉
Tom is on the... - High Dependency ward. We're way ahead of you, Carey.
艾德 数据源查的怎么样了
Ed, how's the feed check?
K3 我是K6 -请说
Kilo Six, Kilo Three? - Go ahead.
我们通过控制中心在查监控 K3 一切都在计划中
We're running camera checks via Control, Kilo Three. All in order.
明白了
Understood.
看到你笑真好
Nice to see you smiling.
真会说
Whatever.
需要支援吗 K3
Need support to cover, Kilo Three?
我会留在这 等到帕特里克醒过来
I'm going to stay till Patrick wakes up.
我希望他指认枪手时能在他身边 -了解
I want to be here when he IDs the shooter. - Understood.
嗨 我 我想买♥♥玩具 给一个两岁和一个九岁的孩子
Hi. I-I need a toy for a two-year-old and a...nine-year-old.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do YOU want?
你怎么在这
What are YOU doing here?
我怎么在这
What am I DOING here?
这他妈是家医院
It's a fucking hospital.
你得原谅我 内务大臣
You're going to have to forgive me, Home Secretary,
但是我从没研究过「移花接木」
but I've never had to navigate around Correction before.
我不知道该怎么做
I've no idea how it works.
伯我希望你或者首相可以发表个声明
But I was expecting to see a statement from you or the PM.
对于我所宣布的让人吃惊的消息给出点反应
Some reaction to my highly-surprising announcement.
但什么都没有
There's been nothing.
毕竟还在调查 现阶段是很敏感的
Well, it's sensitive whilst the investigation's ongoing.
那怎么着 就让这虚假消息继续发酵吗
Oh, what, so, we're just supposed to let the disinformation fester?
如果我们不出声
As long as we keep quiet,
大家就都以为我们还会选择赞达
everyone's going to assume we're going with Xanda.
北♥京♥得到他们想要的
Beijing gets what it wants.
你可以直接否决我的推荐
You know, you COULD overrule my recommendation.
至少签署个声明
At least issue a statement,
说你犹像不决并对此存疑
say you're undecided and introduce doubt.
你说的这些早就讨论过了
Well, those options are already being discussed.
跟谁 -当然是首相
With who? - The PM, of course.
你召开了首脑会议
You called a Cobra meeting?
我们在公园里一起吃冰淇淋来着 这有什么关系吗
We met in the park for an ice cream. What difference does it make?
我要跟首相通话
I'm talking to the PM.
罗文 你看哈 这场危机是因我而起
Look, Rowan, given how central I am to this crisis,
因此我觉得自己必须全面♥积♥极的
I strongly feel I should be fully, actively involved
参与到收府的回复中去
in the Government's response.
我觉得你现在最需要的是好好休息
I think you deserve a bloody good rest, mate.
我不需要休息
I don't NEED a rest.
英国遭受了袭击
The UK is under attack.
我不只是安全大臣 我也是他们袭击的目标之一
Not only am I Security Minister, I'm one of the targets!
所以你才要保持一个合适的安全距离
And that's all the more reason for you to maintain a healthy distance.
回家去吧 艾萨克
Go home, Isaac.
跟家人在一起
Be with your family.
好吗
All right?
艾萨克
Isaac?
是 我打给《新闻之夜》告诉他们我有独家要给他们
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表