剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
你还没正面回答我问题
See, you haven't actually answered the question.
你就是这么教政客们的吗
Is that something you teach your politicians?
是在怀疑我吗 警探
Am I under suspicion, Detective?
你越来越有嫌疑了
Increasingly.
要是你想因为利益冲突
Well, if you want to arrest me
逮捕我 请便
for a conflict of interest, go ahead.
罪名可不是这个
That won't be the charge.
发现可疑车辆 GX66AEE
Suspect vehicle. Golf, X-ray, six, six, Alpha, Echo Echo.
位置 科尔曼街 EC4
Pos ID. Coleman Street, Echo, Charlie, four.
车辆正向北行驶
Vehicle heading north.
调出来看下 -让我们来看看
Bring it up. - Let's see it.
在附近部署武装部队 准备战术响应
Deploy armed units to the vicinity. Prepare for tactical response.
杀害爱迪生·姚以及企图杀你
The murder of Edison Yao and the attempt on your life
是为了让艾萨克·特纳受到警方保护
were designed to send Isaac Turner into police protection,
让他远离公众视线 一切就是从那时开始的
to keep him out of the public eye. That's when this began.
开始什么 -铺天盖地的虚假信息和谎言
What began? - The onslaught of disinformation and lies
让我们相信受到了来自中国的攻击
that led us to believe we were under attack from China,
最终 英国的面部识别合同落到了美国手中
that ended with UK facial recognition being handed to America.
我完全没听懂
You have completely lost me.
别装了
I don't believe you.
律师不在场 我不会继续这个话题了
I'm not continuing this conversation until I have a lawyer.
你不想让我从电脑上看到什么 诺克斯先生
What is it you don't want me to see on that laptop, Mr Knox?
什么
What?
你盯着它看的样子就像个小男孩
You've been glancing at it like a schoolboy who forgot
忘记删除自己的上网记录一样
to delete his search history.
莫名其妙
This is ridiculous.
20分钟内我就可以开出搜查令
I can produce a warrant
没收这栋楼里的每一台电脑
to seize every computer in this building within 20 minutes.
我约了人一起晚餐
I'm afraid I've kept my dinner
不能让人久等 -但这时
companions waiting.... - But at this point,
拒绝合作就是逼我出手 -我请了公♥司♥法律顾问
failure to cooperate will force my hand. - I employ corporate lawyers,
但没请刑事案件律师 所以我需要时间安排代理事宜
but not criminal ones, so I'd like time to arrange representation.
你再动一步 我只能对你进行逮捕了
Take one more step, and I will have no option but to arrest.
格雷戈里·诺克斯 因妨碍警♥察♥执行公务
Gregory Knox, I am arresting you for obstructing a police officer
我要对你实施逮捕 你不必说
in the execution of their duty. You do not have to say...
你♥他♥妈♥想去哪
Where the fuck are you going?!
别再逼我多给你加个拒捕的罪名
Do NOT make me add resisting arrest to the list of charges!
不许动
Do not move.
K3呼叫所有单位 请求紧急支援
Kilo 3 to all units. Request urgent backup...
警报解除 警报解除
All clear, all clear.
我希望你不要对我有什么不好的印象 警探
I hope you don't think of me too unfavourably, Detective.
我不是个有暴♥力♥倾向的人
I'm not a violent person.
我从没对女人动过手
I've certainly never laid a finger on a woman, as they say.
当然在场的你除外
Present company excepted, of course.
问题是 我赞同面向公众时的普遍意见
Point is, I share the widely held public-facing belief
那就是对女性实施暴♥力♥是可恨的
that violence towards women is abhorrent.
我之所以说面向公众是因为在网上情况就不一样了
I say public-facing because online it's a different picture.
如果你对100名大学生做民♥意♥调查
You poll 100 university students -
对女性的暴♥力♥行为是否合理
"Is violence towards women ever justified?" -
100个人都会坚持说绝对不行
You'll get 100 emphatic noes.
但你看看他们的推特记录
But look at their Twitter feeds -
你会发现有10%到15%的人
you'll find 10% to 15% have,
在某种场合下 曾经对女性进行过死亡威胁
at some point or another, sent death threats to women.
这又是数据比人们本身
Just one of the countless incidences of data providing
更能清晰反应其行为的无数证据之一
a clearer look at human behaviour than humans themselves.
嫌疑人车辆核查 A501 沼泽门 北向
Suspect vehicle, check. A501, Moorgate, north.
L小队 2分钟 A501 城市道路 南向
Lima Unit. Two minutes. A501, City Road, south.
M小队 2分钟 A5201 东向
Mike Unit. Two minutes. A5201, east.
收到
Copy that.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
格雷戈里·诺克斯 我以密谋杀害
Gregory Knox, I am arresting you for conspiracy to murder,
妨碍司法公正 严重人身伤害
perverting the course of justice, grievous bodily harm,
袭♥警♥以及拒捕等罪名逮捕你
assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.
嫌疑人车辆转向西行驶 绳匠街 超出范围
Suspect vehicle turning west. Ropemaker Street. Out of range.
不 盯紧他
Oh, no, stay on him!
重复 超出范围 盲区 50 米
Repeat, out of range. Blind spot, 50m.
扩大边界监控 我需要看到它
I want every border feed where I can see it.
我需要伦敦的所有武装部队都去附近进行部署
And I want every armed unit in London deployed to that vicinity.
这是什么
What is this?
如果我是你 凯莉警探
If I were you, Detective Carey...
我会赶紧跑
..I'd run.
你手♥机♥在哪
Where's your phone?
你手♥机♥在哪 在哪
Where's your phone? Where is it?!
此终端不在服务中
This terminal is not in service.
开门中
Doors opening.
此终端不在服务中
This terminal is not in service.
请去H电梯间 就在左后方
Proceed to car H, to the left rear.
开门中
Doors opening.
发生交火 发生交火
Shots fired. Shots fired.
目标倒下 目标倒下
Target down. Target down.
发生交火 威胁解除
Shots fired. Threat neutralised.
目标倒下 重复 目标倒下
Target down. Repeat. Target down.
罗文·吉尔说 一切清清白白
"Nothing to see here," says Rowan Gill.
但一位匿名的内政部举报人声称
But an anonymous Home Office whistle-blower claims
吉尔直接参与了
Gill had direct involvement in the interference
对英国护照申请的干预
of British passport applications,
其中包括维多利亚·贝洛的申请
including that of Victoria Bello's.
那么 他还能撑得过另一场丑闻吗
So, can he cling on and endure another scandal?
还是说内政大臣已经失去了控制
Or is the Home Secretary losing his grip?
谢谢
Thank you.
里斯 闭嘴 闭嘴
Rhys, shut up. Shut up.
听着 我不会再说第二遍了
And listen! Because I won't say this again.
他们是谁
Who are they?
这个
Well,
你知道我们的顾问公♥司♥
you know our...consultants.
我们的顾... 格雷戈里那帮人吗 特鲁罗
Our c... What, Gregory's lot? Truro?
我们确实考虑过几种替代方条
I mean, we did consider several alternatives.
如果没记错 最后是你决定用他们的
As I recall, you were the one who made the final decision.
我们一年前雇用的他们 有什么问题吗
We hired them a year ago. What's the problem with them?
我不是非要扣字眼 但我们并没有雇用他们
Not to be pedantic, but we didn't hire them, did we?
他们免费为我们提供服务
They offered their services for free.
现在想想 我们当时就该有所警觉的
Which, now I think about it, should've raised some alarm bells.
我以为他们只是处理数据 接触选民
I thought they just crunched data and helped us reach voters?
主要是他们做事的方法
It's more the way they do it.
聪明绝顶 绝对的数据大♥师♥
I mean, it's bloody clever. They are the dons of data.
想和他们合作也正常 你也没必要怪自己
You can't blame yourself for wanting to work with them.
特鲁罗数据分♥析♥
Truro Analytics?
这么久以来想毁掉我的就是他们吗
They're the ones who've been trying to destroy me? All this time?
他们 不是想毁了你
They, er, haven't been trying to destroy you, mate.
那他们到底在干什么
Well, what the fuck have they been doing?
你穿上衣服吧
You really ought to get dressed.
他们想让我给你看个东西
They, er, want to show you something.
他们想让我带你
I'm supposed to take you down,
下楼 抱歉 有点...
er, stairs. Sorry, that was...
为什么 楼下有什么
Why? What the fuck's downstairs?
我的理解
As I understand it,
是某种形式的研讨会吧
some sort of conference.
尊敬的来宾 各位同仁
Esteemed friends, honourable colleagues,
我有幸能在今天向在场各位介绍
it is my privilege to present to you this morning
数字前沿的最新发展
the very latest developments from the digital frontier,
当大数据遇上了政♥治♥
where big data and politics intersect.
感谢我们社交媒体上的客户
Thanks to our clients in social media,
特鲁罗才能访问到前所未有的大量数据
Truro enjoys access to an unparalleled wealth of data,
使我们能够跟踪
allowing us to track the activity
全球大约一半的
of approximately half
互联网用户的活动
the internet-using population, worldwide.
他们伤心时喜欢听的歌♥
The songs they listen to when they're sad,
他们孤单时点的餐
the food they order when they're lonely,
引起他们开心 生气
triggers that make them happy, angry,
抑郁或者有自杀倾向的刺♥激♥因素
depressed or suicidal.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表