剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
This is why I didn't want Bruce there. Imagine if he was mixed up with this.
操...
Fuck...Oh-ho-ho!
有人麻烦大喽
Somebody's in trouble.
就是你
It's you.
靠,是妈妈
Oh shit. It's Mom.
告诉她我早上送你去学校 你人在学校
Tell her I dropped you off this morning. You're at school.
开向通往加州大学的匝道,我就照做
Take the on-ramp to CSUSG and I will.
屁啦
Bullshit.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
让我告诉你,妈妈刚才在电♥话♥中 痛骂你一顿的难受程度
Let me tell you, that shame that Mom made you feel on that phone
根本是小巫见大巫
ain't nothin' compared to what she'll do to you
等她发现你强迫她的乖儿子一起来 到时候你就惨了
when she finds out that you forced her little baby to come with you.
她的被动式攻击绝对让你崩溃的
She will absolutely break you with passive-aggressiveness.
去说啊,我不在乎
Go ahead. I don't care.
喂,妈
Hey, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我正在考前复习 干嘛打给我?有事吗?
I'm just studying before my test. Why? What's going on?
没什么,我只想确定你一切安好
Oh, nothing. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay with you.
爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
小鬼头
Kids.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是不会妥协的
I'm never gonna break.
我的嘴巴可是铜墙铁壁,守口如瓶的
What you're lookin' at here is an iron fortress of silence.
我的高分纪录也被你毁了
You fucked up my high score too.
好
Okay, okay.
很抱歉我贩卖♥♥毒品
I'm sorry I sold drugs, all right?
但总是卖♥♥给成年人,没有人受伤
They were always to adults. No one got hurt.
除了有个家伙嗑太多摇♥头♥丸♥ 从桌子上摔下来,那不是我的错!
Except that guy that took too much molly and fell off a table.But that's not on me!
别斩杀信差嘛
Look, look. Don't shoot the messenger.
我只是去供应大家一段美好时光
I'm just here to supply everyone with a good time.
这两个人 一瘸一拐的,满身是灰尘
These two were limping and covered in dust.
爆♥炸♥发生时,他们在那个房♥间里
They were clearly in the room when the explosion happened,
然后他们上了你的车
and they got into your car.
他们是谁?他们人在哪里?
Who and where are they?
(加州州立大学)
好! 时间刚刚好
Whew! Okay! Made it just in time.
干嘛多此一举?你根本没时间唸书
Why are you even bothering? You barely had time to study.
吉布斯自♥由♥能变化量是根据G的改变
Standard Gibbs free energy change corresponds to the change of G
只要符合以下的标准程序
for a process under standard conditions
在等温 等压 PH值等于七的条件下
of temperature, pressure, and at a pH of seven.
我的记忆力很好
I'm great at memorizing.
- 只要看过一次课本,就可以了 - 谢天谢地!
- I read the text once. I'll be fine. - Oh, thank goodness!
我原本很担心的
I was worried.
你知道吗? 我几乎不记得你了
You know, I barely remember you,
但我记得我们以前很喜欢彼此的
but what I do remember is that we actually liked each other,
你以前也不是十足的混♥蛋♥
and you weren't a total asshole.
我不敢相信这次考试 就占我们成绩的8%
Can't believe this test is worth, like, eight percent of our grade.
我刚因为紧张,拉了生平最大一坨屎
I just took the biggest nervous poo of my life.
对,我每次演出前也会这样
Yeah.Yeah, no. I... I take one before, uh... every show.
我称之为PSP
I call them PSPs.
表演前的便便
Pre-show poops.
酷哦
Cool.
我是葛蕾丝
I'm Grace.
我是布鲁斯
I'm Bruce.
各位同学早安,今天我们要考试
Good morning, class. Today we'll be taking a test
测验你们对于我们教过的内容 有多少了解
to assess your understanding of the material we've covered.
# I see you looking With eyes of hesitation #
# I know you got A full mind of aspirations #
# Don't let it give you The hives and perspiration #
# All that you need Is inside of your heart station #
# Yeah... #
你真是天才
You're a genius.
警卫!
Security! Security!
让开!
Move, move!
警卫
Security.
漂亮,还有肉桂。
Beautiful, with cinnamon.
教务主任说那孩子在16号♥教室
Registrar said the kid's in room 16.
他是医学预科生
He's a pre-med student.
等等,这里有个小吃摊 贩卖♥♥全市最好吃的吉拿棒
Wait. There's a cart down here with the best churros in the city.
我们不会停下来吃吉拿棒
We're not stopping for churros.
那孩子是医学预科生,他又不会跑掉
Kid's a pre-med student. He's not going anywhere.
# In every moment You'll find an education... #
我是比利 我在校友区角落的吉拿棒小吃摊
This is Billy. I'm on the corner of the alumni quad by the churro stand.
有个长相很奇怪的家伙在吃吉拿棒 他浑身是血
I got a strange-looking guy here eatin' churros. He's covered in blood.
我要接近他
I'm gonna approach.
# Back up in celebration #
# Just feel the beat Let it fill up your heart station... #
抱歉,先生,你有临时入校证吗?
Excuse me, sir? Do you have a pass for being on campus?
# Yeah... #
可以再给我一份吗?
Can I get one more, please?
先生,你必须离开校园,这不是请求
Sir, you need to leave campus. It's not a request.
圣盖博警局,有问题吗?
SGPD, is there a problem?
对,他推我!
Yeah, he pushed me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不懂英文
No Eng-rish.
马克,我们找到那孩子就离开
Mark, let's get this kid and go.
查尔斯?
Charles?
等等,你认识他? 我们在台北一起长大的
- Wait, you know him? - Uh... we grew up together in Taipei.
你那个袋子装了什么?
What do you have in the bag?
袋子里有什么?
What's in the bag?
假发
Wigs.
叫你朋友发下袋子
Tell your friend to drop the bag and put his hands up.
去你的
Fuck you.
马克!这里是学校
Mark! This is a school.
不要把事情闹大
Let's not escalate this.
查尔斯?
Charles?
我们来谈谈 好吗?
Let's talk. Okay?
你气色真好,艾莉克丝
You look good, Alexis.
你能退后一步吗? 场面马上会很难看的
Would you mind stepping back a little? It's about to get messy.
快跑!
Everybody, run! Oh, oh, oh!
天啊!
Oh fuck!
开门!
Open it!
我只叫你去送尸体而已 你偏要带上你弟弟
All you had to do was deliver the body.
我明明叫你不要的
And you brought your brother along after I told you not to?
而且他打我
And he hit me.
你打他?
And you hit him?
我们不打家人的
We don't hit family.
没错,很痛吧?
That's right. It hurts, huh?
还有你!
And you!
上♥床♥睡觉
Go to bed.
- 但我没有... - 你今天应该去上学的
- But I didn't... - You were supposed to go to school.
是他逼我去的! - 那又怎样?你有反抗吗?
- He... he forced me to go! - And what? Did you fight back?
还是就由他牵着走?
Or you just let it happen?
快去休息
Get your rest.
你明天要补考,占你成绩的8%
You have a makeup test tomorrow. Eight percent of your grade.
去吧
Go.
你不能保他一辈子
You can't shield him forever.
你搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你懂什么?
What do you know about anything?
我只知道 整天逛街是保护不了这个家的
I know that you can't protect the family by shopping all day.
我要去找那个宠物店的
I'm going to the animal dealer.
总得找出这个大块头是谁
Someone has to figure out who this Giant is.
王念真
His name is Nien-Jen Wang.
大块头 大脚丫
Giant man, giant shoes.
洛杉矶只有少数地方能订制鞋子
Only a few places in LA custom-make shoes,
会说中文的就更少了
and even fewer speak Chinese.
我问我的朋友这些店在哪里 然后我去探听
So I ask my friends where these stores are. I go and I ask.
这些地方非常老派
These places are very old-fashioned.
没有网路 没有应用程式
There's no online. No app.
但有时候他们会亲自送货
But sometimes, they deliver.
这是大块头的姓名和地址?你确定?
This is the Giant's name and address? You sure?
你现在走进了我的世界
You're in my world now.
如果你想要活下去 你最好开始听我的话
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表