剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
And if you want to survive, you better start listening to me.
我跟你不一样
Because unlike you,
从我离开台♥湾♥那一刻起 就知道这一天早晚会来
I've been preparing for this moment since before I left Taiwan.
我知道你付出了很多,国伟
I know you have sacrificed, Charles.
很多
So much of yourself.
我们这么做是不得已的
We do it because we have to.
都是为了这个家可以存活下去
We do it so our family can survive.
我知道怎么保护这个家
I know how to protect this family.
不是都靠你一个人
It doesn't just fall on you.
艾莉莎,打开我的音乐
Alexa, turn my shit on.
现在打开你的音乐
Turning your shit on now.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
今天很高兴见到你
Was good to see you today.
我很惊讶你认出我了
I was surprised you recognized me.
- 已经15年了吧? - 因为你以前很胖吗?
- It's been 15 years? - You mean because you used to be so fat?
你以前的绰号♥是什么?
What was your nickname again?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你当然记得
- Oh, sure you do. - Hmm.
那很难忘记吧,老实说实在不可能
It was really hard to forget. Kind of impossible, actually.
不,我不记得了
- No. Doesn't ring a bell. - Uh-huh?
我可以进去吗?我想和你妈妈问好 真是好久不见了
Can I come in? I'd love to say hi to your mom.
不行
- It's been, like, forever. - No...
她...
She's...
她现在有囤积癖
uh, become a bit of a hoarder.
里面乱七八糟的
It's a mess in there.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我没有
I didn't.
我找到你的弟弟
I found your brother
然后从他的驾照查到这个地址
and then pulled this address off of his driver's license.
你们两个昨晚出现在苏苏俱乐部
You two were at the Sure Sure Club last night.
监视器拍到你们了
You showed up on a security camera.
放轻松啦
Oh, relax.
我不是警♥察♥,好吗?
I'm not a cop, all right?
我是助理地方检察官
I'm a deputy DA.
我只是来探亲的
I'm just here visiting family.
我和我弟弟去喝一杯
My brother and I, we went to get a drink, and...
就是在错误时间,去了错误地点
you know, just wrong place, wrong time.
你♥爸♥还好吗?
How's your ba doing?
我在台北还有朋友的,你知道吧?
You know I still have friends back in Taipei, right?
报导组织犯罪的记者朋友?
Friends who are reporters who cover organized crime?
他不会有事吧?
So, is he gonna be okay?
三合会老大中弹
Triad boss gets shot.
老大的儿子在镇上出现 麻烦事开始层出不穷
Boss's son shows up in town and shit starts blowing up.
感觉有点奇怪,对吧?
That's kind of weird, right?
我爸爸是生意人
My father is a businessman.
对啦
Yeah.
小时候大家都是这么告诉我的
That's what everyone told me my entire childhood.
但也许我在你家待的时间 多过于我自己的家
But I probably spent more time in your house than in my own,
我在那里看到的一些事...
and some of the things that I saw there...
屋里四处藏了枪
Guns hidden all over the house.
大笔现金
Lots of cash.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我会打电♥话♥给自己 这样我们就有彼此的号♥码,拿来
I'm gonna call myself from it so we have each other's numbers. Come on.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
哇
Wow.
还真高档
Fancy.
我们该好好聊聊
We have so much to catch up about.
我不跟警♥察♥聊的
I don't talk to cops.
我刚才说了
And I told you.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
回头见
See you around.
小胖胖
Little Fatty.
妈,我们能谈谈吗?
Mom. Mom, can we talk?
过去这两天
In the past two days,
我已经看过
I've seen, like...
十个人死掉
ten people die.
在这之前,我从没看过谁死掉
Before that, I've seen exactly zero people die.
很抱歉你必须目睹这些
I'm sorry you had to see that.
你以前看过吗?
Have you seen that before?
你为何不告诉我 我们是怎样的家庭?
Why didn't you tell me who we are?
孩子不必知道父母的一切
A child doesn't have to know everything about their parents.
我所做的一切 都是为了保护你和家人
Everything I've done is to protect you and the family.
骗我是保护我?
By lying to me?
让你远离这些
By keeping you out.
这就是我们离开的原因吗?
Is that why we left?
我和你♥爸♥为了这个家做好安排
Your father and I made an arrangement for the family.
至于我的部分
And for my part,
我必须离开 躲起来
I had to go away. Hide.
为什么? 告诉我
But why? Just tell me.
你只要知道,我知道怎么做对你最好
All you need to know is I know what's best for you.
你是个心软善良的孩子
You are a soft, kind boy.
不像你的哥哥
Not like your brother.
好,谈话结束
Okay, we're done.
你需要休息,才有精神考试
You need to rest for your test.
- 8% - 我知道
- Eight percent. - I know. I know.
今天那些家伙拿着枪和砍刀出现
Today, when those... dudes showed up with their guns and machetes,
我没有逃跑
I didn't run.
我走向危险
I went toward the danger.
软弱的男孩应该会逃跑
A soft boy would have run away.
你是个好孩子,你在乎家人
You went to help your brother because you're a good boy
所以才去帮你哥哥
who cares about his family,
这表示有时候你愿意去做 杀手会做的事
and that means sometimes you would do the same thing a killer would do,
但出于不同的原因
but for different reasons.
现在去睡觉吧
Now go to bed.
是油条
It was youtiao.
我偷了妈的车,我们去买♥♥新鲜的油条
I stole Ma's car, and we went to get fresh youtiao.
第二天你就要去美国了
You were leaving for the States the next day.
以前我们最爱吃油条了
Youtiao used to be our favorite.
嗨
Hi.
你昨天有看到科摩多巨蜥吗?
Did you see the Komodo dragon yesterday?
其实牠叫泽巨蜥
Actually, uh, he's called a water Minotaur.
知道牠是怎么跑出来的吗?
Do... do they know how it got loose?
显然是兄弟会的恶作剧,对吧? 不然还有谁会做这种蠢事?
It was obviously a frat prank, right? Who else could do something that stupid?
对,兄弟会
Yeah, frats.
那些愚蠢的笨蛋
Those stupid idiots.
昨天你说每次表演前 你会因为紧张而大便?
Um, yesterday you said you take a nervous poo before every show?
对,即兴表演
Oh, like, uh... improv shows.
告诉你,我超爱即兴表演的
Can I just tell you I freaking love improv?
好像随时都可能发生什么事
It's like anything can happen at any moment.
没有脚本或固定的结局
No roadmap or fixed endings.
只是各种选择而已
It's... it's just choices.
对,超棒的
Yeah! Yeah, it's... it's terrifying.
我想去看你的表演
I, um... I wanna come see you perform.
真的吗?
Really?
其实我过几天有一场演出
I actually have a show in a couple of days.
算是进入大公♥司♥的试镜
It's sort of a tryout to get into the main company.
好,你要保证会邀请我哦
Okay, promise you'll invite me.
好,我保证
Yeah, I... I promise.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
妈的...
Oh f...
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表