剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
New blood that is still Sun's blood.
爸
Dad.
我受宠若惊,这完全出乎我意料
I'm honored. This is not what I was expecting.
这段时间 你和你妈妈培养出来的感情
You have gained an affection for your mother.
我完全能够理解
It's to be expected.
但是 我就是要这么安排
But this is what I want.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
好的
Yes.
好了
Good.
就这么定了
Then it's settled.
一旦选上,国伟就回台♥湾♥
And once elected, Charles will return to Taiwan.
你会成为优秀的龙头
You will make a great Dragon Head.
爸爸?
Um... Dad?
大...痛!抱歉
Big S... Ow! Okay, okay, sorry.
我不是要代替查尔斯发言
I don't wanna speak for Charles,
但我不认为他真的...
but I don't think he really...
国霖
Bruce.
你也许是次子 但我也是
You may be a second son, but so was I.
你要和我们一起回台北
You will return to Taipei with us.
玉龙帮在老家
The Jade Dragons are very involved
和电影业有很深的渊源呢
with the movie business back home.
不行
No.
布鲁斯要留在美国完成学业
Bruce stays in the U.S. and finishes his studies.
你不能把两兄弟都带走
You can't have both of them.
这要布鲁斯自己决定吧
That is up to Bruce.
不
No.
是我决定的
That is up to me.
不好意思,我累了,我要去休息了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm tired. I'm going to rest.
查尔斯
Charles, can I...
我们谈谈...
Can I just, uh...
你不想远离这一切吗?
Don't you wanna, like, back away from all of this?
我是说 你真的想当什么巨龙吗?
I mean, do you even wanna be the Grand Dragon?
那不是重点
That doesn't matter.
妈的
Oh shit.
真屌♥,老兄,太屌♥了
Badass, dude. This is so badass.
操!
Ah fuck!
看啊,好多猪!
Look, the piggies!
就像他一样!
It's just like him! It's like him!
这是什么片啊?
What the hell is this, anyway?
是《武术体操》
It's Gymkata.
史上最棒的动作片
Only the greatest action movie of all time.
那是卡博特,他是特务
That's Cabot. He's an operative
他参加这场没有人赢过的生死格斗赛
who joins this game to the death that no one has ever won.
他会用这种疯狂的鞍马横扫
He does this insane pommel horse kick that takes out, like, 20 dudes at once.
一口气干掉20个人 这是我见过最酷的招式
- It's the coolest thing I've ever seen. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
从此我每次干架
- That shit. - I've been trying to do it ever since.
-都试着用这招 - 靠,就是这里,安静!
- Oh shit, here it comes. Shut up! - Oh shit! Yeah!
对真屌♥,
It's so sick!
他一副...
He's, like... "Ah-goo-goo-goo! Whoosh-oosh-ooh!"
太强了!老兄,
- Sick! - Dude!
1980年代比较好 你知道吗?好太多了
The '80s was just better, you know? So much better.
我怎么没看过这个演员演别的片?
Wait, how come I've never seen this actor in anything else?
因为他不是演员,你这个白♥痴♥
That's 'cause he's not an actor, you fuckin' moron.
他是奥♥运♥体操选手库特汤玛斯
He's Olympic gymnast Kurt Thomas.
超强的传奇,兄弟 他天生要演这个角色,懂吗?
Fuckin' legend, bro. And this is literally the role he was born to play, get it?
片名包含了体操
"Gym" as in, like, gymnastics,
还有武术,就像...
and "kata" as in, like...
空手道,你懂吗?
like, like, karate, you know?
这样片名不是该叫《体操空手道》?
Shouldn't it be Gym-rate? Gymrate?
《空手道体操》?
Kar... Karnastics?
这样比较合理吧?
Makes more sense, right?
猪头!
Pig head!
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
是《武术体操》!
Hey, it's Gymkata!
对,我记得
- Just... - I remember, man!
查尔斯
Hey, Charles.
你宁可看烹饪节目吧?
Wouldn't you rather watch the cooking channel?
当然不是
Fuck, no.
在播《武术体操》耶
Gymkata's on.
- 没错,兄弟 - 对
- Yes, bro! - Yeah!
我知道你们是亲兄弟,但是...
I know y'all related and everything, but...
布鲁斯是个小贱♥人♥!
Bruce here is a little bitch!
来吧,宝贝
- Let's go, baby! - Ooh!
贾斯汀,你知道吗?
You know what, Justin?
你才是大贱♥人♥
You're a giant bitch.
你刚刚说什么?
The fuck did you just say?
你听到了
You heard me.
贱♥人♥
Bitch. - Ooh!
你知道,我很久没有杀人了,王八蛋
You know, I haven't killed anyone in a hot minute, motherfucker.
所以来较量一下,你这个小鸡♥巴♥
So let's fucking do this shit, you little cock stain.
打我啊
Take a swing.
不对...
No, no, no, no.
眼睛看这里,贱♥人♥
Eyes over here, bitch.
这是我和你之间的事,对吧? 现在就解决
This between me and you, right? Let's fucking go.
他妈的给我滚出去 -好
- Get the fuck out. - All right.
够了
That's enough.
- 孬种,孬孬的贱♥人♥ - 来吧
- Pussy-ass bitch. - Come on!
- 滚远一点 - 别哭
- Come on, don't cry! - Fuck outta here. Bitch-ass.
他们真是混♥蛋♥
They're such assholes.
台♥湾♥的混♥蛋♥都这么糟吗? 还是这几个特别糟?
Are all the assholes in Taiwan that bad, or do these guys even stand out here?
他们救过我,次数多到我数不清了
They've saved my life more times than I can remember.
在干大事之前,他们总是这样
They always get like this before a big event.
有助于全神贯注
- It helps them get focused and locked in. - Come on. Come on!
他们全神贯注在成为大混♥蛋♥
Well, they're fully locked in on being colossal douchebags.
不!
No! No!
好,也许他们闹得太过分了
Okay, maybe they went a little too far.
给他们一点时间,好吗? 你也会渐渐爱上他们的
Just give it some time, okay? You'll learn to love them too.
他们烂透了
They suck.
知道还有什么很烂吗?
And you know what else sucks?
你在他们身边的举止
The way you act around them.
快回来,龙屌♥
Hey, get back over here, dragon dick!
龙屌♥,超巨大的!
- It's huge! - Dragon dick!
我给布鲁斯准备了一些吃的
I got Bruce some food.
我想他应该饿了
Figured he might be hungry.
你讲不赢他的
You can't beat him.
你确定这是你要的吗?
Are you sure this is what you want?
我是他的儿子
I am his son.
这是他想要的
It's what he wants.
但那不是你想要的
But that's not what you want.
我们认识的时间很短
We've known each other for two minutes.
别一副你很懂我的样子
Don't act like you know me.
那已经足够我知道 你来这里就变了一个人
I know you enough to know that you've changed since you got here.
我都看在眼里
I've seen it.
经过几年或几天的时间 人们会有所改变
People change over the course of years or over the course of days.
前者是永久的改变
The first kind sticks,
后者就是度假的感觉
the second is what it feels like to be on vacation.
拜托
Please.
妈
Mom.
查尔斯,我求求你们两个
Charles. I'm begging both of you.
如果我们继续走这条路,我们都会死
If we stay on this path, we are all going to die.
我们不需要西装或名车
We don't need the suits or the cars.
那不是我们要的
It's not what we want!
并不是! “我们”?
- Not really! - "We"?
你才接触多久?一个星期?
You've been in the game for what? A week?
这么短的时间,你知道个屁
Not long enough to know shit.
你显然还不知道 “想要”这种说法根本是废话
Clearly not long enough to know that "want" is a useless word.
你就是去做该做的事
You do what needs to be done
为了家人
for family.
爸已经下令了
Ba has given us orders.
不管我们喜不喜欢,就是要这样做
Whether we like it or not, that is what we're gonna do.
妈,这样也好
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表