剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
He's a great man.
玉龙会是一个组织
The Jade Dragons are a society,
或者说三合会
or Triad.
我们的根源最早可以追溯到清朝
We can trace our heritage back to the Qing Dynasty.
如今我们已经公♥司♥化了
Nowadays, we're incorporated.
其中有些人贩毒
Some of us are in drugs,
博弈、情♥色♥
gambling, prostitution,
走私,满足人们的各种需求
smuggling, whatever the people need.
花钱就买♥♥得到
For a price.
但有一点始终不曾改变 保密是我们的强项
But the one thing that hasn't changed is that secrecy is our strength.
你也许走路遇到某个像爸一样的人
You can walk by a guy like Ba,
红棍
a Red Pole,
却不知道对方不用只字片语 就可以让你消失
and never even know he can make you disappear with a word.
就连其他的红棍 也不知道他们的对手长什么样子
Even other Red Poles don't know what their rivals
或他们叫什么名字
look like or their names.
但梅知道你是谁
But May knew who you are.
椅剑
Chairleg.
爸认为拥有世界上最致命的武器
Ba thought it was a waste to have the world's deadliest weapon
却不告诉任何人,那就太浪费了
and not tell anyone about it.
我的名声有助于防止暴♥力♥
My reputation helps prevent violence.
看来你这次旅行忘记带名声一起来了
Guess you forgot to pack your reputation on this trip.
你知道睡眼詹的名字
You know Sleepy Chan's name.
那不是他的真实姓名
That's not his real name.
单一的三合会就像...马蜂窝
A single Triad is like... a hornets' nest.
你可以消灭一只 但除非你知道牠们所有的巢穴
You can wipe one out, but unless you know where every nest is,
总是会有更多的马蜂跑出来
there will always be more hornets.
要是你当初留在台♥湾♥
If you had stayed in Taiwan,
爸会要你接受训练,再通过重重考验 就像他培植我一样
Dad would have put you through the same tests and training he put me through.
你也许看似经常被霸凌的小孩
You may look like a child who gets bullied a lot,
但你姓孙
but you're a Sun.
你身上流着同样的血,布鲁斯
It's in your blood, Bruce.
# With my white eyes Gray hair, face is sky-blue yellow #
# Sideburns react My skin is colored lilac... #
幸福
HAPPINESS
# In the limousine People think I'm mixed with shark... #
你干嘛不拍张照片就好 何必提着头到处跑?
Why don't you just take a picture, instead of carrying around the whole head?
那样我的手♥机♥里面 就会有死者头颅的照片
Because then I would have a photo of some dead guy's head on my phone.
你和蜥蜴待在车上 我会派人过来带走牠
Stay with the lizard. I'll send someone to come get it.
# Green elephants I battle streets with a zebra #
# My mechanism is more Than Dionne's psychic voodoo #
# African beads, snakeskins, cold script Through you my medical passes #
# You can't see, with greedy glasses #
# Carbon dioxide Pour right through 'em with gases... #
你的
It's yours!
动作快一点!
Faster, everyone!
其余的孩子半小时后就到了
The rest of the kids are arriving in half an hour.
如果你觉得这很棒 等着看精彩的最终章
If you think this is great, wait until the grand finale arrives.
我的孩子很爱恐龙
My kid loves dinosaurs.
我给她买♥♥了一只真正的恐龙
I got her a real dinosaur.
我说真的
Serious.
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man - Half-man #
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man - Half-man #
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man... #
好哦
Nice.
妈的
Oh shit...
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man - Half-man #
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man - Half-man #
(称霸地球的时代)
THE AGE OF DOMINATING THE EARTH
# Half-shark-alligator-half-man... #
你还没拿到那把枪就死了
You'll be dead before you get to that gun.
椅剑!
Chairleg!
我听说你来了
I heard you were in town! Uh, oh...
我们几年前在澳门见过
We met in Macau a few years back.
你当着我的面杀了一个人
You killed a man in front of me.
银河饭店?你用撞球杆刺穿他?
Galaxy Hotel? You impaled him with a pool cue?
我杀过很多人
I've killed a lot of people.
用撞球杆?
With a pool cue?
这不重要,我很惊讶看到你来这里
Doesn't matter. Uh, surprised to see you here is all.
在你杀了白鹤帮的梅之后 我以为你会神隐的
Expect you'd be lying low after killing May of the White Cranes.
干♥你♥娘♥
Fuck you.
- 我没有杀她 - 我听到的不是这样
- I didn't kill her. - That's not what I heard.
我听说大孙和睡眼詹的战争
I heard that Big Sun's war with Sleepy Chan
已经延烧到美国来了
has found its way to America.
睡眼詹挑起的战争,他对我父亲开枪
It's Sleepy's war. He's the one who took a shot at my father.
在我得到玉龙帮的保证之前
Don't expect me to say anything more on the matter
别指望我对此事再多说什么
till I can get some guarantees from the Jade Dragons.
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
马上离开
Get out of here.
你竟敢把那个诅咒带进我家?
How dare you bring that curse into my home!
他们可能随时会到
They could be here any second. They'd follow you...
你有玉龙帮的保护,告诉我
You have the Jade Dragons' protection. Tell me.
如果你是他们在找的人 没有人能保护我!
If they are the ones after you, no one can protect me!
谁?
Who?
- 他们已经来了? - 他?不,那只是我的弟弟
- They're here already? - Him? No, that's just my brother.
防弹玻璃
Bulletproof glass.
我听不见,玻璃太厚了
I can't hear you. The glass is too thick!
有一群人身穿恐龙服...
Uh... There... there are people in dinosaur co...
恐龙装!
Dinosaur... dinosaur costumes!
他们来了...
They go...
那是什么?
What is that?
他在...即兴表演
He... does improv.Raaaar!
他不是很会演
He's not very good at this.
是的
No!
斩草除根
The riddance of evil must be thorough.
天啊
Holy shit.
来,帮我一把,快点
Hey. Here. Give me your hand. Come on, come here.
行了,你还好吗?
Okay, all right. Are you okay?
妈的
Oh shit.
快跑!
Run!
快走!
Go! Go! Go, go!
天哪
Oh my God!
天啊!
Oh my God! They're gonna kill us!
快走!我的天啊
Go, go! Oh my God.
快点!
Come on!Noooo!
妈的
Oh shit. Okay...
你不能打我!
Ow! Hey! Hey, you can't hit me!
我是家人!
I'm family! Ow!
我差点就查出大块头是谁了
I was this close to finding out who the Giant was,
然后就看到你那张愚蠢的脸
then you show your stupid face.
现在我丢了线索,剩一颗神祕的头 后车厢还有一只巨蜥
Now I have no leads, a mystery head, and a giant lizard in the trunk.
是我救了你!
I saved you!
我受够了!载我去学校
Uh... I'm tired of this! Just take me to school.
我们得去找那个动物贩子 他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
We have to go to the animal dealer. He sold us out.
我有考试!
I have my test!
占我成绩的8%!
It's eight percent of my grade!
你以为我在乎你上不上医学院吗?
You think I care if you get into medical school?
你根本不想去
You don't even want to go.
什么...
Wha...
- 我想啊 - 是妈妈要你当医生的
- Yeah, I do. - Mom wants you to be a doctor.
你想开着蓝宝坚尼四处兜风
You wanna cruise around in a Lamborghini
成为有名的即兴表演大明星
and be a big, famous improv guy.
如果你照妈妈的意思去做 认真上学念书
If you did what Mom wanted and committed to school,
我就会尊重你
I could respect that,
但你一点家庭责任感也没有
but you have no sense of family duty.
妈的
Shit.
你开车时不该看手♥机♥的
You shouldn't look at your phone and drive.
闭嘴
Shut up.
喂? 你在哪?
- Hello? - Where are you?
是谁?妈妈吗?
- Who is it? Is it Mom? - Sh!
妈,你的人脉出♥卖♥♥♥我们 把我们送入虎口,遇到埋伏
Ma, that contact of yours was tainted. He sent us into an ambush.
他为什么要送你去其他地方?
Why was he sending you anywhere?
关系,他有136公斤的活体动物
Guanxi. He got 300 pounds of free meat.
我们得以处置尸体,那是互惠互利
We get rid of the body. That's favor for a favor.
我正在问大块头的线索
I was getting info on the Giant.
- 他说... - 我叫你不要担心大块头的事
- He said... - I told you not to worry about the Giant.
你应该担心我分配给你的工作
You should be worried about the job I assigned you.
马上回家
- Come on! - Aiyah. Come home right now.
所以我才不想让布鲁斯参与 想像一下,如果他卷入这件事
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表