剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
This is for the best, Mom.
或许至少现在
At least now, maybe,
你和我可以恢复平凡的日常生活
you and I can go back to our normal, regular lives.
我们不适合那个世界
We're not cut out for this world.
你和我不一样
We're nothing alike.
我要为这一切负责
I am responsible for all of this.
选出新龙头老大的计划
The plan to elect a new Dragon Head,
每一个细节
every little detail.
就连义仁拳攻击幽灵老大 都是我策划的
Even the Boxers attacking the ghosts were orchestrated by me.
等等,你知道义仁拳要攻击?
Wait, you knew that the Boxers were going to attack?
怎么会呢?
How?
不然我♥干♥嘛要给你那些名字?
Why would I have even given you those names?
我早就知道义仁拳会接近你
I knew the Boxers would approach you,
而你最终会供出一切
and you would ultimately give everything up.
你...
You...
你以为
you think...
我很软弱
...I am so weak.
不是软弱,只是好心肠
Not weak, just good.
好人很容易预测
And good makes you predictable.
妈
Mom.
拜托!好...
Please! Okay...
我们现在就离开,我们回家好吗?
Let's just leave right now and... and go back home, okay?
我会放弃即兴表演
I'll... I'll stop doing improv.
我会专注在课业上
I'll focus only on school.
都听你的
Anything you want.
- 拜托 - 你总是那么贴心,布鲁斯
- Please. - Always so sweet, Bruce.
我了解 但是我很抱歉
I understand, but I'm sorry.
这不是你能决定的
It's just not up to you.
出了点差错
It's just a setback.
他没有支援
He doesn't have the support.
我知道
I know.
我们可以...
We can still...
承认吧
Admit it.
你输了
You lost.
或许你可以总是超越别人
You may be two steps ahead of the world,
但我永远更胜你一筹
but I will always be one step ahead of you.
因为你忍♥不了痛 你不像我
Because you never had my tolerance for pain, to not react.
就算手指头被人扎了针
To not react even when stabbed by a needle.
我还是可以面不改色,毫无感觉
My ability to feel nothing.
换作是我
I never would have
我绝不会抛弃我的家人
abandoned my family.
抛弃我的家
My home.
更不会让我唯一的妹妹孤独地死去
Left my only sister to die alone.
想当年 你是多么养尊处优,娇生惯养
You were a privileged, spoiled brat.
是我说服了你 让你以为你是为了大局而做出牺牲
And I convinced you that you were sacrificing for a larger purpose.
其实你存在的唯一目的 就是被我所用
But the only purpose you were serving was... me.
怎么样?我这个乡下小子混得还不赖吧?
Not so bad for a country boy, eh?
你说得对
You're right,
你说的都对
about all of it.
我输了
I've lost
你赢了
and you have won.
我只有一个请求
I have only one favor to ask.
我要去做个头发
I want to get my hair done.
当然
Of course!
没有问题
No problem.
小涵
Hsiao-Han.
你可以保有你的美丽
You will keep your beauty.
只要你乖一点
这个家的门还是会为你敞开的
You are welcome in our home if you can behave.
你对我太好了
You are too good to me.
可以让开吗?
Mind if I play through?
葛蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
很高兴见到你
It's, um... it's good to see you.
老实说,布鲁斯 我很惊讶你还有胆子出现 你还敢来啊
Honestly, I'm surprised you had the nerve to show your face in public ever again.
你知道我们一定会杀了你吧?
You do know we're gonna kill you, right?
所以我才挑在大型公共场所让你看到
That's why I made sure you'd only find me in a big, public place.
这里有很多人
With a lot of people around.
你以为我不敢在公共场所杀了你吗?
Do you really think I give two dicks about killing you in public?
你这样一说 我发现这可能不是最聪明的作法
Now that you mention it, I am realizing it probably wasn't the smartest move.
我上周就在这里被绑♥架♥
I mean, I... I was kidnapped from here last week.
但是我...
But I...
我必须见你
I needed to see you.
我知道你还有消灭三合会的机会
I know of a way you can still take out the Triads.
布鲁斯,我现在只想杀了你
The only thing I want from you, Bruce, is to die.
最好让你死得很痛苦
Preferably in lots of pain.
那是...那是我妈,我发誓
It was... it was my mom, I swear.
她出♥卖♥♥♥你 还有我
She double-crossed you. And... and me!
我知道你应该了解我 我没有背叛别人的本事
I know you know me better than this! I don't have it in me to betray someone.
拜托,我们的目标是一致的
Please, we want the same things.
拜托先听我说
Just hear me out.
给你20秒
You have 20 seconds.
说吧
Go.
所有的幽灵老大都来到洛杉矶了 此时此刻
All the ghosts are here in Los Angeles as we speak.
他们今晚要召开百年难得一见的会议
They are having a once-in-a-generation meeting tonight
选出新的龙王
to elect a new Dragon King.
你是指龙头老大吧?
You mean Dragon Head?
对 龙头老大
Yes! Dragon Head.
我可以告诉你这个会议的地点
I can give you the location of this meeting.
你想消灭三合会
You wanna wipe out the Triads.
我要我的家人能脱身
I want my family out.
两全其美的最好办法 就是毁掉这个会议
Best way to achieve both is to wipe out this meeting.
我为什么还要相信你?
Why should I believe you this time?
我哥曾经说过 我必须为了家人挺身而出
My brother once said I needed to step up for the family,
所以我试着保护他们 不让他们被自己害死
so I'm trying to protect them from themselves.
我需要他们看到 他们可以有另一种生活方式
I need them to see that there's another way to live their lives,
显然只有我一个人 认为这是正确的做法
and clearly, I'm the only person who thinks this is the right thing to do.
但是
But,
不管怎样
one way or another,
这必须结束
this has to end.
今晚
Tonight.
好
Okay.
好?
Okay?
但别再说“确保孙妈妈和查尔斯安全” 那类的废话,好吗?
But no more of that "ensure Mama Sun and Charles' safety" bullshit.
我们要强力攻击那场会议,不留情面
Okay? We're gonna attack that meeting and come hard. No mercy.
每个人都是目标,你能接受吗?
Everyone's fair game. You okay with that?
不会波及我妈,她不会在那里
Doesn't matter with my mom. She's not gonna be there.
查尔斯呢?
And Charles?
他可以照顾自己
He can take care of himself.
你确定? 我当然无法确定
- You sure? - Of course I'm not sure.
但这样至少他有机会脱身
At least this way, there's a chance he makes it out.
但是...如果我不这么做 我肯定会永远失去他
But... if I don't do it, then it's a certainty that I'll lose him forever.
我们开始行动了
We're up and running.
哇
Wow.
联邦调查局、缉毒局、洛杉矶警局 国际刑♥警♥组织都来了
We have FBI, DEA, LAPD, Interpol.
我不知道哪个比较惊人
I don't know what's more impressive,
是你这么快就召集 一支跨部门的专案小组
that you pulled a full, interagency task force together so quickly
还是你让他们盯着一个闪烁的光点
or that you've got them all staring at a dot,
等待什么三合会的会议 一切全凭你的直觉
waiting for some Triad meeting to happen, all based on your hunch.
这不是我的直觉
It's not a hunch.
联邦调查局证实 洛杉矶来了几名三合会老大
FBI confirmed there's several alleged Triad heads in Los Angeles.
他们来这里是有原因的
They're here for a reason.
召集了这么多执法单位
This many capital letters, they expect results.
他们期待成果 要是出了差错,他们会怪谁呢?
Who do you think they'll blame if it all goes south?
你为什么如此确定会议在今天举♥行♥?
So, why are you so certain this meeting's gonna happen today?
因为今天是八号♥ 在中国文化中,八是幸运数字
Because today's the 8th. It's a lucky number in Chinese culture.
- 我们齐聚于此,是因为幸运数字? - 对,当然
- We're here because of numerology? - Yes, absolutely.
关于这次会议的一切 包括日期、时间、地点...
Everything about this meeting... the day, time, location...
都是根据幸运数字安排的
it'll all be planned around lucky numerology.
所以我也知道这场会议在八点整开始
It's also why I know this thing is starting at exactly 8:00.
这个会议在今天举♥行♥ 唯一的问题是地点在哪里
This meeting is happening today. The only question is where.
那我们要怎么查出来?
And how do we find it?
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表