剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
贩卖♥♥机没有虾饼
They don't have shrimp chips in the machine.
艾莉克丝
Alexis.
你必须放我走
You have to let me go.
我不能告诉你原因 我知道这是强人所难
I can't tell you why, and I know that's a lot to ask,
但你必须相信我
but you're just gonna have to trust me.
我会放你走
I will let you go.
只要你说出你父亲的下落
After you tell me where your father is.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我可以替你争取刑事豁免、保护 甚至送你回台♥湾♥
I can get you immunity, protection. I can even get you back to Taiwan.
我会把他关起来,查尔斯
I'm gonna put him away, Charles.
- 你会很安全的,查尔斯 - 去你的
- And you'll be safe, I promise. - Fuck you.
去你的保证
And fuck your promises.
上一次你想帮我 结果在我的手♥机♥装追踪器
Last time you tried to help me, you stuck a tracker on my phone.
依法来说,是你允许我这样做的
Well, legally, you gave me permission.
你真是满口谎言
You are so full of shit.
你一副想帮助别人的样子
You act like you try to help people,
但你这么做只是为了权力
but really, you're just in it for the power.
你是戴着警徽的帮派分子 少拿我和他们相提并论
- You're just a gangster with a badge. - Don't you fucking compare us.
你以杀人为业
You kill people for a living.
我看到你在金汤高尔夫练习场 做了什么好事
I saw what you did at the driving range, at the Golden Soup.
如果我挡了你的路,你会杀了我吗?
If I was in your way, would you kill me?
我绝对不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我不会假装我是好人
I don't pretend to be a good person,
但我从没骗过你
but I have never lied to you.
所以现在呢?
So, now what?
你去逮捕我的爸爸
You go and arrest my father,
然后竞选州长
and then run for governor
旁边站的是 他那个来自台♥湾♥的退休杀手儿子?
with his retired Taiwanese assassin son by your side?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你会很安全
But I know you'll be safe.
你必须让我走
You have to let me go.
你不能把我留在这里
You can't keep me here.
你在人车众多的十字路口开枪
You discharged a weapon in a crowded intersection.
我想拘留你多久都可以
I can hold you here for as long as I want.
大孙在哪里?
Where is Big Sun?
你为什么要保护他?江湖道义?
Why are you protecting him? Your code?
他会任你在牢里腐烂的,查尔斯 为你自己着想一次吧
He would let you rot in prison, Charles. Do something for yourself for once.
这不是为了我
This isn't for me.
我的妈妈、我的弟弟
My mother, my brother,
他们有生命危险
their lives are in danger.
我必须救他们出来
I need to go get them safe.
然后我保证会回来 你要怎么审问我都行
Then I promise I will come back, and you can have the full interrogation.
我要怎么解释啊?
How am I supposed to explain that?
“我放他走 好让他去杀死追捕他们家的人?”
"I let him go so he can kill the people that are hunting his family?"
- 不是只有你要遵守规矩,查尔斯 - 拜托,艾莉克丝
- You're not the only one bound by rules. - Please, Alexis.
事关我的家人
This is my family.
拜托
Please.
好好考虑我说的话
Just think about what I said.
不
No.
等等
Wait.
不,艾莉克丝
No, Alexis.
艾莉克丝,拜托!等一下!
Alexis, please! Wait!
拜托!
Please!
你这是判他们死刑
You're sentencing them to death!
干!
Fuck!
放下刀子
Drop the knife.
布鲁斯不在?
Bruce not here?
我不必杀你
I'm not supposed to kill you,
但如果你妨碍我,我会的
but if you get in my way, I will.
所以他派你来杀他的亲生儿子
So he sent you to kill his own son.
你怎么知道哪天他不会派人来杀你?
How do you know he's not gonna send someone to kill you one day?
因为我绝对不会像你那样背叛他
Because I would never betray him like you.
你真的认为你可以当龙头老大?
You really thought you could be Dragon Head?
你没有那个能耐
You don't have the stomach.
你来到我家
You come in to my house,
在我的餐桌吃饭,还想杀我儿子?
eat at my table, and try to kill my son?
我买♥♥到牛奶了
Hey, uh... got the milk.
妈!
Mom! Wh...
等等,你还好吗?
Wait, are... are you okay?
这是炼乳,我要的是淡奶
This is condensed milk. I wanted evaporated milk.
不一样的东西!
It's different!
我知道!他们没有卖♥♥!
I know! They didn't have it!
等一下,好吗?停下来!
Hold on, okay? St... stop, stop!
尸体,进浴室
Uh, dead body, into the bathroom.
我要重做晚饭了
I have to make dinner again.
妈,停下来,深呼吸!
Mom, stop. Just... just breathe!
深呼吸,好吗?
Breathe, okay?
你先缓一下,好吗?
Just take a second, will you?
等一下
One second.
喂?
Hello?
你怎么有这个电♥话♥号♥码的?
Uh, how did you get this number?
布鲁斯,你好
Hi, Bruce.
你记得我吗?艾莉克丝孔?
Do you remember me, Alexis Kong?
我和你哥哥一起长大的
I was friends with your brother growing up.
我记得最后一次见到你时 你大概五、六岁吧
I think the last time I saw you, you were probably five or six years old.
我的哥哥在哪里?
Where's my brother?
跟我来
Follow me.
你哥哥很担心你和你妈
Your brother cares a lot about you and your mom.
我不知道他有没有告诉你 但是咖水疗事件的隔天
I don't know if he told you, but the day after the Ka Spa,
他和我在一起
he was with me, and...
他最担心的就是你和你妈是否安全
his biggest concern was that you and your mom were safe.
你逮捕他的罪名是什么?
What did you arrest him for?
他的麻烦大了,布鲁斯
Well, he's in a lot of trouble, Bruce,
我想帮他,但是他不听
and I'm trying to help him, but he won't listen.
也许他会听你的
So maybe he'll listen to you.
听着
Look.
我只想知道你父亲躲在哪里
All I need to know is where your father is hiding.
如果我能抓到大孙
If I can bring in Big Sun,
你和查尔斯可以自♥由♥离开这里
you and Charles can walk out of here free.
你不会以任何罪名起诉他?
You won't charge him with anything?
不会
No.
即使他在公共场合开枪
Not even for discharging a firearm in public
以致命武器攻击别人
and assault with a deadly weapon.
我要的是你的父亲,布鲁斯
It's your father I want, Bruce.
好
Okay.
但是
But...
如果要我和他谈,我需要真正的隐私
...if I'm going to talk to him, I need real privacy.
当然
Of course.
行吗?不要摄影机或警卫等等
Okay? No... no cameras, or guards or anything.
这会毁了我们的家
This is going to destroy our family.
拜托
Please.
让我们独处
Let us be alone.
当然了 - 我这就去安排 - 好
- Of course. I'll go arrange it. - Okay.
妈妈呢?
Where's Mom?
她没事
She's okay.
欣过来找她
Um... Xing came to see her.
然后呢?
And?
然后
And, uh...
妈妈和她谈过了
...Mom talked to her...
狠狠地谈
sternly, and now...
现在欣不再是问题了
Xing is no longer a problem.
我不知道妈能打架
I didn't know Mom could fight.
我开始觉得我们两个都不了解妈
I'm starting to think neither of us know Mom at all.
查尔斯
Charles.
我需要你告诉我爸爸在哪里
I need you to tell me where Dad is.
这就是艾莉克丝派你来的原因 我做不到
Is that why Alexis sent you? I can't.
我觉得我失去了很多自我
I feel like I've lost so much of who I think I am.
如果我供出他
If I give him up,
我再也不是我自己了
there'll be none of me left.
我明白
I get it.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表