剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
so it should take a couple of hours.
看来你翻过我的东西
I see you went through my stuff.
为此我可以逮捕你的
I could have you arrested for that.
别这样
Stop it.
那是谁的信?
Who's the letter from?
这是来自...
It's, um...
我起诉的第一批案件
it's from one of the first cases I prosecuted.
这家伙因为贩毒被捕
This guy got caught dealing.
很常见的事,但是... 信是他的孩子写的
Nothing crazy, but... the letter's from his kid.
他请我不要把他爸爸送进监狱
He asked me not to send his father to jail.
那家伙可能是混♥蛋♥
May have been an asshole,
但显然他也是很棒的父亲
but apparently he was also a fantastic father.
所以你怎么做?
So, what'd you do?
我请求从宽处理
I asked for leniency.
结果那家伙出狱才八个月 就杀死某人
Then the guy got out of jail and murdered someone.
这封信是为了提醒我 绝对不要感情用事
The letter's a reminder to never get sentimental.
工作就是工作
无论如何,就是要把工作做好
The job is the job, and it needs to be done right no matter what.
- 怎样? - 你和我还真像
- What? - You and I are still a lot alike.
哇
Wow.
小时候你经常到我们家玩
When we were growing up, you hung out at our house all the time.
当时我还以为你喜欢和我一起玩 但是...
I thought you liked being around me, but...
现在我认为 你只是喜欢如此平凡的生活
now I think you just liked how normal it all was.
我16岁就开始玩烘焙
I started baking when I was 16.
我摔伤臀部
因为摔倒
Broke my hip in a... fall.
那时我派不上什么用场
Wasn't much use to anyone.
我在疗伤期间 爸对我说话不超过六个字
I don't think Ba said six words to me while I was healing.
有个老阿姨可怜我 推着轮椅让我进厨房♥
One of the old ayis took pity on me and would wheel me into the kitchen.
我们边做烘焙边聊天
We'd bake and talk.
奶油包
Cream buns.
太阳饼
Sun cake.
芋头包
Taro buns.
不知不觉一天就过去了
Before I knew it, the day was gone.
那一阵子
For a little while,
我很快乐
I was happy.
她就像你的妈妈
She was like a mom to you.
这真的很好吃
These are really, really good.
不管你之前发生什么事...
Whatever happened to you, I...
我很遗憾
...I'm sorry.
好
Okay. Right. Uh...
让我和他们谈谈 这些老家伙比较喜欢和男人谈
Let me talk to them. These... these old guys prefer to talk with a man.
有男人出现再通知我
Let me know when one shows up.
你一整天都对我很不客气
You've been a real dick to me all day.
因为我不想来这里 因为你不知道自己在做什么
Because I don't wanna be here, and you have no idea what you're doing.
我也不想来这里!我喜欢即兴表演
I don't wanna be here either! I like improv.
我不喜欢枪和沉默
Okay? I don't like guns and silence
还有躲在黏土球池 突然跳出来刺杀别人的家伙
and guys who hide under clay balls until they stab people.
但我需要帮助我妈,不管你喜不喜欢
But I need to help my mom, and, like it or not,
我是帮派分子
I'm a G.
血皮靴说我是帮派分子 他的直觉很准的
Blood Boots told me I was, and he has a nose for G's,
所以他知道
so he would know.
请问一下
Excuse me.
- 你就是洪吗? - 我不在乎你是不是今天才买♥♥的
- Are you Hong? - I don't care if it's same day.
概不退货!
No refunds!
我在找我的妈妈
I'm looking for my mother,
艾琳孙
Eileen Sun.
你是哪个儿子?
And which brother are you, huh?
是杀手还是笨蛋?
The killer or the dipshit?
不必回答 看也知道,
Don't answer. I can already tell.
她不在这里
She's not here.
- 好!冷静点,小老弟
Oh, whoa! Okay, okay! Calm down there, buddy.
- 我妈在哪里,快告诉我!
Tell me where my mother is. Tell me!
妈的!
Oh shit!
天啊!
Oh my God! Oh my God!
- 我很抱歉! - 你干嘛这样做?
- I am so sorry! - Why did you do that?
我不是故意的!
It... I didn't mean to!
你才问他一次,就直接刺穿他的手?
You went straight from asking him once to impaling his hand?
那是意外!
It was an accident!
我真的很抱歉 让我帮你拔♥出♥来♥,好
I am really sorry. Let me just pull it out. Okay.
对不起,好,我真的很抱歉
Ohh, okay...Okay. All right. I am so sorry.
她不在这里!她刚刚来过
She's not here! She came to me earlier,
要我帮忙安排和某人会面
wanting me to set up a meeting with someone.
- 她和他们走了! - 她想和谁见面?
- She left with them! - Who did she want to meet?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
她和谁一起走了? 她想见谁?
Who did she leave with, and who did she want to meet?
这不重要!
It doesn't matter!
如果她和他们一起离开
If she left with them,
她可能已经死了!
she's probably already dead!
- 找到了吗? - 没有,我去跟踪了孙太太
- Did you find him? - No, I followed Mama Sun instead.
她不是叫你去找查尔斯吗?
Didn't she tell you to find Charles?
他妈的!
Damn it!
查尔斯自己没问题 他叫我去保护孙太太
Charles can handle himself. He told me to protect Mama Sun.
我不能让她在外面到处跑 也不照看一下
I can't just let her be out there by herself.
她和一群戴红绳的家伙离开了
She left the market with a group of red ribbon guys.
但她看起来不像有麻烦 她是自己上车的
It didn't look like she was in trouble. She got into the car herself.
我跟着他们来到一栋废弃大楼
I followed them to some kind of abandoned building.
情况似乎还可以 但我开始看到持枪的人
Things seemed okay, but I started seeing armed men coming in and out.
你在哪里?形容一下四周
Where are you? Describe it to me.
有一个巨大的洗衣店招牌 是一只穿西装的熊?
There's a giant laundry sign with a bear in a suit?
离这里五分钟车程
That's, like, five minutes away.
- 好,我们马上到 - 不,先别过来
- We'll be right there. - Nah, don't come yet.
这栋大楼戒备森严 我数过有十个人,全副武装
The building's well guarded. I counted ten men, all armed.
我们可以强行冲进去,但需要六个人
We can blast our way in, but we'll need six men.
一半要拿机关枪 最好是改成全自动的突击步♥枪♥
Half will need machine guns, preferably ARs adapted to full-auto.
还有170公克的C4炸♥弹♥和遥控引爆器
Also, six ounces of C-4 with remote detonators.
一辆悍马车,但不是一定要
And a Humvee, but that's optional.
- 你看得到她吗?她还活着吗? - 我不知道
- Uh... Can you see her? Is she still alive? - I don't know.
但他们不会伤害老太太
But they're not gonna hurt an old lady.
我会去侦察,找出最好的攻入方法
I'll scout to find the best way in.
他妈的
God damn it.
20分钟后在招牌下方碰面
Meet you under the sign in 20 minutes.
- 洪是卖♥♥枪的吧? - 对,但我有更好的主意
- Hong sells guns, right? - Yes, but I have a better idea.
- 我们要去哪里? - 去找威力更强的武器
- Where are we going? - To get bigger guns.
我们攻击查尔斯,是为了引出大孙
We attacked Charles to bring Big Sun out of hiding.
当我们制伏你丈夫 就知道查尔斯会带我们找到你
Then, when we got to your husband, we knew Charles would lead us to you.
这是浪费大家的时间
This is a waste of everyone's time.
你以为我没被审问过吗?
You think I haven't been interrogated before?
我被铐在警局的老虎椅上
I lasted 16 days of questioning
接受了16天的拷问
shackled to a tiger chair in a police station.
我一个字也没说
I gave them nothing.
但两个审讯我的警♥察♥ 最后都进了精神病院
But two of my interrogators ended up in a mental institution.
所以我们应该直接杀了你?
Wow, so we should just kill you?
不
No.
我的情报对你们来说太重要了
My information is too important for you,
你们都是好孩子
and you're all nice boys.
你不想杀一个老太太的
You don't want to kill an old lady.
你说得对
You're right.
我们不会杀老太太
We're not gonna kill an old woman.
但我们不能放你走 除非你把那些名字告诉我们
But we can't let you go until you tell us the names.
好,那我们就坐在这里
Okay, then we'll just sit here.
晚餐要吃什么呢?
What should we do for dinner?
但我们不介意杀了别人
But we have no problem killing someone else.
把他带过来
Bring him up.
我们抓到他想救你
We caught him trying to sneak in and save you.
一个你在乎的人
Someone you care about.
开始写,不然我们就杀了他
Start writing or we'll kill him.
我不是叫你去找国伟的吗?
I told you to look for Charles.
我不能让你自己去
I couldn't let you go by yourself.
你知道我不可以让他们得逞
You know I can't give them what they want.
我知道
I know.
孙家的人永远是我的家人
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表