剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
塔罗牌?
Tarot cards?
是可以啦
We could.
或者用我在查尔斯孙的手♥机♥ 放置的卫星定位追踪
Or we could find it using the GPS tracker I put in Charles Sun's phone.
此刻他还在朗廷酒店
Now, he's still at the Langham Hotel.
但只要他前往那场会议
But as soon as he leaves for that meeting, we track him,
我们追踪他,派特警队进入逮捕那里的所有人
have SWAT teams descend on the location and arrest everybody there.
但是在那个点移♥动♥之前
But until that dot moves,
我们等待
we wait.
很遗憾你今晚不能来
I'm sorry you can't come tonight.
还是我们去买♥♥吉拿棒
Let's go get churros instead.
什么?
What?
你和我,我们就... 一起去
You and me. Let's just... go.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're joking, right?
怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
有事要告诉我吗?
Something you need to tell me?
不要迟到了
We must not be late.
仪式必须八点准时开始
The ceremony starts at eight o'clock sharp.
走啦
Let's go.
祝你今晚顺利
Good luck tonight.
我不会让王氏兄弟再找你麻烦
I won't let the Wangs mess with you anymore.
我保证
Promise.
别担心
Don't worry.
今晚过后,一切都会没事的
After tonight, everything's gonna be fine.
你可以当医生 或是即兴表演,
You can be a doctor, or do improv,
或是整天无所事事
or fuck off all day.
我会寄给你一大堆钱
I'll be able to send you so much money,
你的生活会像赵约翰娶了蔡崇信那样
you can live like John Cho married Joe Tsai.
就是这次了,小弟
This is it, little brother.
你和我?
You and me?
我们会拥有一切
We're gonna have it all.
国伟人呢?
Where's Charles?
快走吧,他们开始了
Hey. Get in here. They're starting.
...南加州度假体验的首选饭店
...and X-ray it...Hotel is your premier Southern California resort experience...
...二个月内 二度受到自来水干管破裂所影响
...affected by the second water main break in two months.
我们可以试试
We might try.
干杯 保罗
Cheers, Paul.
马克的表现一直很棒 在今年所有的烘培师当中
Mark's been great, and he's been on the biggest journey
他经历最多转折
of all the bakers in the tent this year.
他刚开始表现很糟 然后随着每个星期赛事
He started off pretty badly, and then, as each week has passed by,
他有所进步
he's got better, and better, and better.
表现越来越好...
Better... and better......and better... better... better...
看到他要离开真可惜
- It's a shame to see him go. - ... survive...
喂?
Uh, hello?
我是布鲁斯孙
Uh, this is, uh... Bruce Sun.
对,我知道,很抱歉
Uh, yeah, no. I'm... I'm sorry. Um...
听着,我知道这听起来很怪
Listen, I know this is gonna sound weird,
但你能立刻到朗廷酒店和我碰面吗?
but can you come meet me at the Langham Hotel, like, immediately?
还要带上你手边所有的武器
Oh, and, uh... bring whatever weapons you have.
开动吧!
Let's eat!
# You can swing, you can flail #
# You can blow What's left of my right mind #
# I don't mind #
# You can blow What's left of my right mind #
# You can holler, you can wail #
# You can blow What's left of my right mind #
你有备案计划吗?
You got a plan B?
# Whoa, where to go #
# Hold my breath, I'm cold #
# What's the cost? #
# Guess that now I know #
# Where to go #
# I done did you wrong #
# Check reflection - Check reflection #
# Whoa, whoa - Reflection, yo #
# Ignored #
# Learned that from afar #
- 嘿! - 什么事?
- Hey! - What is this?
我还有严重时差
I am super jet-lagged.
要喝咖啡或别的吗?你还好吗?
Do you want some coffee or something? You good?
好,刚刚发生了很糟的事
Okay, uh... a bad thing has happened.
这不怪任何人,但我们必须做点什么
Um, nobody's fault, really, but we need to do something
否则查尔斯可能会丧命
or else Charles is probably going to die.
葛蕾丝是义仁拳的老大
Grace is the head of the Boxers,
我好像告诉过她 三合会正在举♥行♥重大会议
and I kind of told her about the big Triad meeting that's going on,
他们打算去杀光那些帮派老大
and they're going to kill everyone there.
我们一直在追踪杀了我姊姊的混♥蛋♥
We've been chasing the assholes who killed my sister,
结果你搞上了他们老大?
and all this time you've been fucking their boss?
我们还没有进展到那一步
Well, we haven't actually, like, gone that far yet,
我猜现在也不可能了
and I guess that's definitely not happening now.
好,我们走
- Okay. Let's go. - Wh...
真的吗?
Really?
就这样?
Just like that?
对,如果这代表我可以杀了你女朋友
Yeah, if it means I get to kill your girlfriend.
我相信会有这个机会
I assume that opportunity will arise.
那不是唯一的原因
That's not the only reason.
你们是我仅剩的家人了
You guys are the only family I have.
妈的
Shit.
- 我们走 - 停车!
- Let's go. - Stop!
搞什么?
What the hell?
别挡路,阿泰 我现在急着去一个地方
Out of the way, TK! I gotta be somewhere right now!
不!你要听我说完
No! You're gonna hear me out.
布鲁斯 我知道你为何要这么做,好吗?
Bruce, I know why you did what you did earlier, okay?
因为我哥的关系,大家都看不起我
Everyone looks down on me because of my brother.
因为我会害怕 有时还会哭,但别忘了
And because I get scared and I cry sometimes.But don't forget,
我是带你接触这一切的人
I'm the one that introduced you to all of this.
但不知怎的,最后我成了逊咖?
And yet, somehow, I'm the one that ends up with jack shit?
我知道我能帮忙
I know I can help.
我要做的事太危险了,阿泰
What I'm about to do is way too dangerous, TK.
我没办法!
I can't!
好...
Well...
搞屁啊...
What...
我不走!
I'm not movin'!
如果那家伙想当炮灰 为什么要阻止他?
If the guy wants to be cannon fodder, why stop him?
那就是我的重点
That's exactly my point!
你保护不了我的,兄弟
You can't protect me, bro!
我大♥麻♥抽很凶,东西胡乱吃
I smoke a ton of weed, I eat like shit,
我动不动就边开车边传简讯
and I text and drive all the time.
我怎样都会死
I'mma die how I die.
混♥蛋♥,快开车!
- Asshole, go! - Just go.
好吧!
Okay, fine! Fine!
等等,我可以去?
Wait, I... I can come?
你的大屁♥股♥挡住车子 我显然哪里也去不了!
Well, I obviously can't go anywhere with your fat ass blocking the car!
你想去就快点上车!
If you're coming, hurry the fuck up!
快点!
What?
妈的
Shit.
从我身上爬过去,上来...坐在我身上...
- Well, get on top of me. Just sit on me. - Come on.
真的...哎呀。
Really, get... Ouch.
上车
- Get in. - Not on me!
我们走
- Let's go. Let's go! - Okay.
他移♥动♥了
He's on the move.
- 好,他出发了 - 我们走
- All right. He's on the move. - Let's go, let's go!
走吧...
Let's go, let's go!
操!
Fuck!
好
Okay.
我发誓,绝不透露帮会的秘密
I shall not disclose the secrets of the society.
与父母、兄弟或妻子只字不提
Not even to my parents, brothers, or wife.
我不为获利而出♥卖♥♥♥帮会的秘密
I shall never disclose the secrets for money.
若违反誓言,愿受千刀万剐
I shall be killed by a myriad of swords if I do so.
我发誓绝不背叛帮会兄弟
I shall never betray my sworn brothers.
如果兄弟为我被捕
If I have caused the arrest of one of my brothers,
必立即营救
I must get him released immediately.
若违反誓言,愿遭天打雷劈
If I break this oath, I will be killed by thunderbolts.
可恶,什么也看不到
Damn, I can't see anything.
布鲁斯!
Bruce!
- 你们在做什么? - 查尔斯
- What are you all doing? - Charles.
- 幸好找到你了 - 你不能来这里
- Thank God I found you. - You cannot be here.
你说得对,我要告诉你一件事
You were right. I need to tell you something.
- 你必须... - 快回来,要投票了
- You need to get... - Come back. It's time for the vote.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表