剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
去他的警♥察♥
Fuck the cops.
这是我们的家务事
This is family business.
所以我要艾莉克丝同意 关掉所有的摄影机
Which is why I made Alexis agree to turn off all the cameras.
我需要你告诉我爸爸在哪里
I need you to tell me where Dad is because...
因为我要去杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
你要如何做到?
And how are you gonna do that?
- 你要即兴表演,让他看到死? - 不是
- You gonna improvise him to death? - No!
- 欣的枪在我的车上 - 你从没开过枪
- I have Xing's gun in the car. - You've never shot a gun before.
你第一次开枪 就要枪杀自己的爸爸?
The first time you do, you'll use it to kill your father?
我和阿泰在舍曼奥克斯 玩过雷射枪对战
I played laser tag with TK in Sherman Oaks,
我还蛮擅长的
and I was actually pretty good at it.
上次我们一起玩射击游戏 我也狠狠打败你
And I kicked your ass at that shooting game at John Cho's.
- 布鲁斯,别闹了 - 听着!
- Bruce, come on! - Listen!
这是唯一让你我和妈妈 从此安全的机会
This is the only chance you and I and Mom will ever be safe,
而且要在爸爸回台♥湾♥前下手
and it has to happen before Dad goes back to Taiwan.
你下不了手
You can't do it,
但是我可以
but I can,
而且我会下手
and I will.
我们两个都没有机会去做什么选择
Neither of us has ever been given the chance to choose anything.
现在我选择这么做
Well, now I choose this.
我选择当个男子汉
I choose being a man
挺身保护家人
and to protect the family.
他躲在安全屋
He's in the safe house.
他只有一个人
He's alone.
记住,枪要握紧
Remember, tight grip.
注视准星、平稳扣下扳机
Focus on the front sight. Smooth trigger press.
很容易打偏的
It's easy to miss.
我们两个都不是爸妈心目中的孩子
Neither of us are who our parents thought we were.
对
Yeah.
但我们的父母很疯狂
But our parents are crazy.
对
Yeah.
我们好像没有拥抱过
I don't think we've ever hugged before.
你可能会死 我们该在你离开前拥抱一下
You're probably gonna die, so... we might as well get one in before you go.
对
Right.
万一出了差错
If anything goes wrong,
你快点离开那里,明白吗?
you get the fuck out of there, you understand?
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
所以呢?
So?
孙家兄弟不跟警♥察♥合作
The Brothers Sun don't work with cops.
嗨
爸
Hi... Dad.
爸爸
Ba Ba.
用中文要叫我爸爸
In Chinese, you call me Ba Ba.
对
Right. Ahem.
所以
So, um...
你可能想知道欣在哪里
you're probably wondering where Xing is.
她不会过来了
She's not going to be here.
我相信她很想来
I'm sure she would like to be,
但她死了
but, you know, she's dead.
国伟杀了她?
Charles killed her?
其实是妈杀的
Mom did, actually.
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
总之
Anyway, um...
我来这里
I came here...
是要
做...
to... do...
这个
this.
很聪明啊
Smart.
除掉我你才会安全
The only way you will be safe is if I am eliminated.
国伟告诉你我在这里?
I assume Charles told you where to find me?
他自己来不了?
He couldn't come himself?
去你的
Oh yeah.
不会吧
No way.
听得懂我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
大概知道,对
I got the gist of it, yeah.
我想是吧
I... I think.
儿子啊
Sons.
要不就是没出息让你失望
They either disappoint you
要不就是太有能力了,想要接替你
or grow too strong and take your place.
我一直以为
I had always thought
就算有人想篡位,也会是国伟
Charles would be the usurper.
而你
And you,
是那个让我失望的
the disappointment.
但查尔斯从来不敢拿枪指着我
But Charles never had the guts pull a gun on me.
你挺带种的
You have balls.
跟我回台♥湾♥
Come back to Taiwan with me.
取代查尔斯的位置
Take Charles' place.
我?
Me?
真的吗?
Really?
经过这一切之后?
After everything?
我比你想的更了解你
I know you better than you think.
用一只大蜥蜴救了查尔斯
Saving Charles with a big lizard.
找一群麻将阿姨拯救你妈
Saving your mother with mahjong aunties.
找义仁拳来消灭三合会
Killing the Triad with the Boxers.
有创意 有策略
Inventive, strategic,
冷酷无情
ruthless.
你的潜力无穷
You have so much potential.
我们可以统治台♥湾♥
We can rule Taiwan.
大家都会敬畏你 尊敬你
You will be feared, respected.
更何况
Besides,
你的手在发抖
your hands are shaking.
你不会开枪打我的
You're not going to shoot me.
听着,布鲁斯,孙家...
Listen, Bruce. The Sun family...
妈的!
Oh shit!
我的天!
Oh my God! Oh!
操♥你♥妈♥的,你真开枪?你这个白♥痴♥
You fucking pull the trigger on me? You fucking stupid motherfucker!
连我心脏或脑袋都打不到
You couldn't even hit me in the heart or head?
- 你连杀人都不会 - 爸,拜托
- You can't even kill right! - Dad, come on.
我不是要杀你
I'm... I'm not trying to kill you.
- 那是擦枪走火 - 你开枪打我
- That's fucked up. - You shot me!
对
Yeah,
但我确实避开主要器官了
but I made sure to avoid any major organs.
在我看来,你可以待在这里
The way I see it, you can stay here
失血过多而死
and bleed to death,
或者你可以叫救护车
or you can call an ambulance.
你有足够的时间去急诊室
You can get to an ER with plenty of time.
这是你的计划?
It was your plan?
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you,
但是有枪伤的人被送进急诊室
but the police has to show up when anyone is brought into an ER
警♥察♥就会出现
with a gunshot wound.
- 你要毯子之类的吗? - 去你的!
- Do you want a blanket or something? - Fuck you!
你要我的生意吗? 我的工作?那你最好杀了我!
You want my business? My job? Then you better kill me!
我才不要这些东西
I don't want any of those things!
我要你放过查尔斯和妈妈 永远别烦他们
I want you to leave Charles and Mom alone. Forever.
很高兴见到你,爸爸
It was good to see you, Ba Ba.
操!
Fuck!
每个人都想知道你们两个的故事
Everyone's trying to figure out the story between you two.
我以为我们小时候就彼此熟识了
I thought we knew each other when we were younger.
没有吗?
You didn't?
那两个在台北熟识的孩子早就不在了
Those two kids that knew each other in Taipei are long gone.
不
Nah.
人们不会改变那么大
People don't change that much.
你觉得不会吗?
You don't think?
确定是他吗?
Sure it's him?
一名有枪伤的中国男性
A Chinese gentleman with a gunshot wound
被送进圣盖博谷社区医院急诊室
was admitted to the SGC Hospital ER.
是他
It's him.
- 是大孙 - 什么?
- It's Big Sun. - What?
他正在动手术,但警♥察♥都在现场
He's in surgery right now, but officers are on the scene.
他别想逃走
He's not getting away.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表