剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
但他们回家总是面带微笑
But they always came home with, like, a smile on their face.
总是确保我有足够的食物 即使我并不饿
Always made sure I had enough to eat. Even when I wasn't hungry.
我妈也是一样
My mom's the same way.
总是逼我吃东西,吃多了又会骂我胖
Always forcing me to eat, then calling me fat when I eat too much.
你♥爸♥妈还在那里吗?
Are they still in there?
高中毕业后,我加入一个非营利组织
After high school, I joined this nonprofit.
他们和警方联手
They helped me rescue my parents
策划了强力突击行动 帮助我拯救了我的爸妈
by organizing this huge raid with the police.
但那只是一间餐厅
But that was just one restaurant.
还有好几百间
There are hundreds more.
你♥爸♥妈为什么要来美国?
Why did your parents come to America?
老家真的那么糟吗?
Was it that much worse at home?
他们希望我生活在 能选择自己道路的世界
They wanted me to live in a world where I could choose my own path.
我五岁就搬来美国
I've lived here since I was five,
但我不认为我就能选择自己的道路了
and... I don't think I've ever been able to choose my own path.
那个即兴表演呢?
What about improv?
那是你的选择
You chose that.
# You can come over... #
秘密进行的
In secret.
# Any time you like... #
我想当个好儿子,但是...
I wanna be a good son, but...
# You can come over... #
我希望家人能让我自己做主 就算一次也好
I wish my family would let me take the lead for once.
# I wanna go anywhere #
# I wanna do anything #
# I can be anyone #
# Or no one #
# With you #
# With you #
妈
Mom.
你吃饭没有?
Have you eaten yet?
这是什么?
What is this?
洛杉矶的特产
It's a Los Angeles specialty.
这叫糖老友
They call it a Donut Friend.
很多人都喜欢吃这个
A lot of people like to eat this.
这个
This one.
会太甜吗?
Is it too sweet?
还不错
Not bad.
我们常吃这个
We eat this a lot.
难怪你的脸颊肥嘟嘟的
No wonder your cheeks have grown chubby.
你真的一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
给你看
I'll show you this.
这些是你的新姪女
These are your new nieces.
这个耳垂特别小,没有福气
This one has tiny earlobes. No blessing.
不会啦
Aw, that's not true.
这张是秀罗的婚礼
This was at Xiu Luo's marriage.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
这张...是秀罗离婚时拍的
And this one... And this was at Xiu Luo's divorce.
这个坏女孩,离婚还搞派对?
She is a naughty girl. She hosted a party for her divorce?
庆祝她重获自♥由♥
To celebrate her freedom.
好开心
So happy.
之前啊,你第一次消失时 我松了一口气
I was relieved when you first disappeared.
你知不知道?
Did you know that?
因为这代表你远离了那个烂人
Because it meant you were away from that low-class filth.
小涵,究竟发生什么事?
Hsiao Han, what happened?
我跟他说过很多次了 人在江湖,多个朋友好过多个敌人
I told him so many times. Don't make enemies, make alliances.
但他不听我的话
But he didn't listen to me.
他更喜欢用暴♥力♥来解决问题
But he preferred to solve problems with violence.
给自己结了更多仇家
And got himself countless enemies.
我知道迟早有一天 有人会找上我们的孩子
I knew, sooner or later, someone would come after our children.
所以我想出了办法
So I came up with our arrangement.
但是...我不能带国伟一起走
But... I had to leave Charles behind.
救到一个就一个吧
Better to save one.
你离开为什么不和我说一声?
Why didn't you say goodbye?
如果我见到你 根本不可能忍♥受要离开
Because if I saw you, I wouldn't be able to go through with it.
你真厉害
You're very good.
梅坚持我们要有嗜好
May insisted we had hobbies.
她要我去学琴
She made me take lessons.
你... 没事吧?
Are you... okay?
杀了她的人还在外头逍遥
They're still out there. The people that killed her.
我们会找到他们,然后一起杀了他们
We'll find them, and we'll kill them together.
你就比较能放下了
It will bring you peace.
也许吧
Maybe.
查尔斯,珍惜和你在乎的人 相聚的时光
Enjoy your time with the people you care about, Charles.
国霖现在一定很帅
Bruce must be so handsome now.
他有女朋友吗?
Does he have a girlfriend?
他还年轻
He's still young.
别担心,我认识几个好人家的女孩
Don't worry, I know a few girls from good families.
她们耳垂之大的,你从没见过
All of them with the biggest earlobes you've ever seen!
我可以介绍她们给你认识
I can introduce them to you.
妈
Mama.
我没有要住下来
Mama. I'm not staying.
你总是有这个问题
You always have this problem.
什么意思啊?
What do you mean?
你成天说,这一切都是为了你的家人
You say all this is for your family,
但你我都心知肚明
but we both know
你就喜欢这种刺♥激♥感,这种权力游戏
you miss the excitement, the game of power.
你可以让别人处理的
You could just let someone else handle it,
但你选择自己亲手处理
but you're choosing to do it yourself.
我亲力亲为是因为我知道 这样可以让我的家人
I'm doing this myself because I'm the only one who can.
有最好的选择
Because it's what's best for the family.
那我们呢?
What about us?
你说要保护你的家人
You talk about protecting your family.
我不是你的家人吗?
Am I not your family?
你丢下我们就走 好像我们一点都不重要
You left us like we were nothing.
你不管我们 连你妹妹的葬礼
You abandoned us. You weren't even here to bury
你都没有参加
your only sister.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
你妹得了胰脏癌
Vera had pancreatic cancer.
我对大孙只有一个要求
The only thing I made Big Sun promise
如果我的家人出了什么事
was to make contact if anything happened to my family.
他一定要通知我
It was my only request.
妹妹,
Sister.
你什么事情都要争第一
You always wanted to be first at everything.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
你从小就是我的跟屁虫
Ever since we were little, you always followed me around.
从来没有让我感到孤单过
You always made me feel like I was never alone.
但是
But...
在你最需要我的时候...
when you needed me most...
我却没有在你身边
I wasn't there for you.
好好照顾你
To take care of you.
陪着你
To be by your side.
妹妹...
Sister...
原谅我
...forgive me.
我保证从此会好好做人
So, this time, I promise to be good from now on.
你来夸特梅因庄园太过分了
But you coming to the Quartermaine estate was out of line.
你不能动我的家人
My family is off-limits.
- 这句话我听过了 - 我像是在开玩笑吗?
- I've heard that one before. - Do I look like I'm joking?
不,只是很讽刺
No, it's just ironic,
毕竟是你雇用我去干掉你♥爸♥爸
considering you hired me to take down your father.
妈的!
Holy shit.
你厌倦了干燥粗糙的皮肤吗?
Are you tired of dry and rough skin?Introducing our new line...
我们家和人蛇集团有关系吗?
Hey, uh... has our family ever been involved with Snakeheads?
- 劳工走私? - 对
- Labor trafficking? - Yeah.
不,风险和回报比率很差
No. Bad risk-to-reward ratio.
我们离开之后 在台♥湾♥长大是什么感觉?
What was it like growing up in Taiwan? After we left?
我注意到你走了 如果那是你想听到的
I noticed you were gone, if that's what you wanna hear.
我们小时候玩得很开心
We had a lot of fun as kids.
我们是不是告诉计程车司机 说爸爸是重听?
Did we tell a cab driver that Dad was deaf?
也反过来骗爸?
And vice versa?
他们只好朝对方大声讲话
They ended up screaming at each other
整整吼了15分钟,才了解是怎么回事
for a solid 15 minutes before they realized what was up.
对
Yeah.
我们以前真是天真无邪
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表