剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
We were so innocent back then.
你是怎么变成椅剑孙的?
How did you become Chairleg Sun?
我14岁时杀了一个人
I was 14, and I killed someone.
之后就无法回头了
There's no going back from that.
我的人生从此改观
It changes you forever.
妈!
Mom!
够了!
That's enough!
大家都觉得我胖死了
Everyone already thinks I'm chubby!
你干嘛一直盯着我看?
Why do you keep staring at me?
很怪耶
It's weird.
国伟
Charles!
保护家人
Protect the family!
整件事变成传奇
Whole thing became a legend.
爸引以为傲,但我睡不着
Dad was so proud, but I couldn't sleep.
当时我实在不明白
The one thing I couldn't understand was
我为什么一直打他?
why did I keep hitting him?
他一死我就可以停手的,但我继续打
I could've stopped when he was dead, but I kept going.
爸说这是我内心的霸气
Ba said it was the emperor inside of me,
出于保护家人的需要
the need to protect my family.
爸叫我欣然接受
Told me to embrace it,
当我总算接受了
and when I finally did,
我感觉到改变
I felt a change.
一切变得迟钝了
Everything dulled.
食物失去了滋味
Food lost its flavor.
杀人变得容易许多
Killing became easier.
已经没有回头路了
There's no going back from that.
但你喜欢做烘焙
But you love to bake.
今天我甚至看到你笑了一下 你乐在其中
And today, I even saw you laugh a little and enjoy yourself.
洛杉矶一直是...
L.A.'s been...
挺酷的
cool.
但这不重要
That doesn't matter.
我是椅剑孙
I am Chairleg Sun,
玉龙帮冷酷无情的捍卫者
ruthless defender of the Jade Dragons.
这是我的命
That's my destiny.
你还好吗?
How are you?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你好吗?
How are you?
你今天稍早因为血皮靴而不安 现在觉得如何?
You were upset about Blood Boots earlier. How are you doing with that?
这是真的吗?你在问我的感受?
Is this real life? Are you asking how I feel?
别这么混帐
Don't be an asshole.
我在努力了
I'm trying here.
老实说,我为此心情很糟
I'm pretty messed up about it, if I'm being honest.
我可能这辈子都会有阴影
I feel like I'll probably be messed up about it for the rest of my life.
但今天和你在一起,算是美好的一天
But today, with you, was a good day.
他们找到阿泰了
They found TK.
他...没事吧? 还不确定
- What... Is he okay? - Undetermined.
别担心,我会把他找回来
Don't worry. I'll get him back.
不管任何理由 都不能离开这间房♥子,明白吗?
Do not, for any reason, leave this house. Understand?
试着不要殴打任何人,就把他带回来
Just try to get him back without hitting anyone.
事后你会觉得好过些
You'll feel a lot better in the aftermath.
先好好讲
Use your words first.
好吧
Fine.
愚蠢又没效率,但好吧
Dumb and inefficient, but... fine.
很高兴我们有机会谈谈
I'm glad we got to talk.
我也是
Me too.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
还是没回应
Still nothing.
- 继续试 - 好
- Just keep trying. - Yeah.
你还好吧?
Is everything okay?
还好,我当志工的青少年中心 发生了紧急情况
Yeah. There's just, um... been an emergency at the youth center I volunteer at.
我不想离开,我在这里玩得很开心
I really don't wanna go, 'cause I'm having such a great time.
也许你和我一起去?
Maybe you could come with me?
我不知道,我不该离开的
Oh, I... I don't know. I'm not supposed to leave.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这个房♥子归我负责,你懂吗?
Well, I'm kinda responsible for the house, you know?
万一我不在时,有人弄乱房♥子 或查尔斯发现我不听他的话
What if someone trashes it while I'm gone or Charles finds out I disobeyed him?
我们会比查尔斯更早回来,我保证
We'll be back before Charles comes home, I promise.
你不是说要自己做选择吗?
Weren't you just talking about making your own choices?
葛蕾丝和我要离开一下,好吗?
Um, hey, uh... Grace and I are gonna run out for a little bit, okay?
准备走了吗?
Hey, ready to head out?
- 准备好了! - 我也是,走吧
- Yeah! - Me too. Let's go.
怎样?
What?
我明白
I understand.
美术用品在哪里?
Where's the art supplies?
进球了!
I scored!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
这里安置流离失所的移♥民♥ 家庭和儿童
This is where displaced immigrants, families, and children can come
给他们庇护、食物 以及他们可能需要的其他援助
and receive assistance with shelter, food, and any other services they might need,
包括贷款和英语课程
including loans and English lessons.
这太棒了!- 是吗?
- This is incredible! - Yeah?
- 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 没事,别慌张 - 怎么回事?
- It's okay. Don't panic. - What's going on?
我们不会伤害你的
We aren't gonna hurt you.
我们只想谈谈
Okay? We just wanna talk.
你们是义仁拳
You're the Boxers.
你不是想知道我们是谁? 我们有什么计划?
Don't you wanna know who we are? What our plan is?
我向你保证,我们是同一国的
I promise you, we're on the same side.
让我走
Let me go.
让我...
Let me...
让我...
let me...
这把椅子是怎么回事?
What is wrong with this chair?
冷静下来
Just calm down.
你杀了...
You mur...
你杀了血皮靴
you murdered Blood Boots.
你差点杀了我妈和我哥
You almost murdered my mom and my brother.
你以为你...
Who do you...
你以为你是谁
who do you think you are,
还假装喜欢我
pretending to like me
但你一直在操纵我和我们全家?
when you've been manipulating me and my entire family this whole time?
布鲁斯,我真的对你有好感,好吗?
I do have genuine feelings for you, Bruce.Okay?
我很抱歉你必须经历这些痛苦
And I am so sorry for all the pain and suffering you've had to go through,
但你必须看清大局
but you need to hear the bigger plan.
别想为你做过的事找借口
Nothing will excuse what you have done.
我要让你看看这个
I wanna show you something.
拜托
Please.
最初的三合会是造♥反♥者
The original Triads were rebels,
他们组织起来,对抗腐♥败♥和压♥迫♥
organized to fight against corruption and oppression.
但后来就变调了
Not anymore.
现在他们是压♥迫♥者
Now they're the oppressors.
义仁拳是为了反击他们而成立的
The Boxers were formed to push back against them.
我们是一个匿名的群体 要对抗压榨我们同胞的人
We're a faceless collective fighting against the suppressors of our people.
这是天命
A mandate of heaven.
如今,保护我们的同胞
And right now, protecting our people
就等于要彻底摧毁三合会
means destroying the Triads completely.
为什么?
Why?
三合会是靠别人的不幸来赚钱的
The Triads make their money off of other peoples' misfortunes.
我们应该保护中国人♥民♥ 而不是杀他们
We should be protecting the Chinese people, not killing them.
义仁拳是社区外展服务
The Boxers are about community outreach,
互相帮助 同工同酬
helping each other, and equal rewards.
我们计划开设一些社区中心
We plan on opening community centers
包括亚洲、欧洲、南美洲,甚至澳洲
in Asia, Europe, South America, even Australia.
我们需要你的帮助 我们需要消灭三合会的各大帮主
We need your help. We need to cut off the heads of the Triads
找出宛如幽灵的龙头老大 他们的真实身分
by finding out the identities of the ghosts who sit at the very top.
只有你妈知道他们是谁
Only your mother knows the identities of these men.
我们需要你告诉我们,她躲在哪里
We need you to tell us where she's hiding.
我才不要帮助一群杀人凶手
The last thing I'll ever do is help a bunch of murderers.
你认为查尔斯杀了多少人?
How many people do you think Charles has killed?
还有你妈呢?血皮靴?你父亲?
How about your mother? Blood Boots? Your father?
他的妈妈是替睡眼詹运毒的
His mother was a drug mule for Sleepy Chan.
她的全家在帮派枪战中丧生
Her entire family was killed in a gang shootout,
开战的是玉龙帮的成员
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表