剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
马尔顿海盐?
Maldon?
对,好了
Yeah. Yeah, nice.
真不错
Dude, good stuff.
- 谢谢! - 请慢用
- Thank you. - Cheers.
我跟你说了,你不必来的
I told you, you didn't have to come.
这显然表示你要我来
Which apparently means you wanted me to come.
那太扯了,谁告诉你的?
That's insane. Who told you that?
听着,这是在浪费时间
Look, this is a waste of our time.
还有更重要的事要处理
There are more important things we need to be doing.
不然你想做什么?又弄乱我的厨房♥?
What would you rather be doing? Messing up my kitchen?
还是和你新看上的女孩共进午餐?
Or, uh, lunch with your new girl crush?
睡眼詹是这一切的幕后主使
Sleepy Chan is behind all of this.
也许
Maybe.
我放话出去了 我想挂白灯笼,坐下来和他谈谈
I put the word out that I wanna hang a white lantern and have a sit-down.
你想靠自己把睡眼詹引出来?
Oh, you want to draw Sleepy Chan out by yourself?
我会找到他在洛杉矶的干部,然后...
I'm gonna find his point person in L.A., and I'm gonna...
干掉他
kill him.
他必须过来,否则就像个孬种
He'll have to come or risk looking like a little bitch.
别说脏话
Oh, language.
我是来确定布鲁斯的安危
I'm here to make sure Bruce is okay.
如果你想自己去找睡眼詹的人
If you want to go and find Sleepy Chan's guy by yourself,
你请便 随便你
be my guest, whatever you want.
叹什么气啊?
Why are you sighing?
我没有叹气
I'm not sighing.
你就有
"Huuuh!" Yes, you are.
他早上应该出席我的研讨会的
He was supposed to be in my seminar this morning.
我是可以找个助教发送笔记的
I could have a TA send the notes,
但布鲁斯通常做得很好
but Bruce usually prefers to wing it.
你们在找布鲁斯吗?
You looking for Bruce?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是葛蕾丝,他可能提过我
Oh, I'm Grace. He might have mentioned me.
或许没有
Or, you know, not. Um...
总之,今天早上我本来在和他说话
Anyway, I was talking to him this morning
一切看起来都很正常
and I mean, everything seemed normal.
但布鲁斯突然好像吓坏了
But then Bruce started to, like... freak out,
他似乎急着逃跑,就像...
and kinda, like, running away, like a...
- 像个小朋友 - 对,没错
- Like a baby. - Yeah, exactly.
我往窗外一看 我看到他被人推进厢型车
When I looked out the window, I saw him getting pushed into a van
那个女的身上的刺青很酷
by this girl with all these really cool tattoos.
我还以为那是他的即兴剧团在恶作剧
I thought it was some prank for his improv troupe.
他参加的剧团,或准备试镜的那个
The one he's in? Or, um... auditioning for?
我不太清楚那是怎么...运作的
I'm not totally clear on how it all... works.
好 那个女的
Okay. The girl.
她的刺青是白鹤 刺在右臂上吗?
Was one of her tattoos a crane on her right arm?
对,也许,我不是...
Yeah, maybe. I don't...
有可能是黑色火鹤或鹳鸟
I mean, it could have been, like, a black flamingo or a... a stork.
我不太懂鸟的事,所以...
I'm not much of a bird person, so...
谢谢你,你真是... 帮了大忙
Well, thank you. You've been very... helpful.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
这下糟了
That's bad.
我知道是谁带走布鲁斯 我知道谁能帮我们找到他们
I know who took Bruce, and I know who can help us find them.
求求你放了我,好吗? 我什么都可以给你
Look, please just let me go, okay? I'll give you anything.
我的狗可以送你
You can have my dog!
我没有狗,但我会养一只 和牠培养感情,再送给你
Okay, I don't have a dog, but I'll get one, bond with it, and give it to you.
拜托!我还有一张超棒的按♥摩♥椅
Please! I also have this sweet massage chair.
右腿断了,但按♥摩♥的功能还很好
The right leg is broken, but the massage part works fine.
还有一堆超屌♥的《决胜时刻》外挂
And... and loads of hacked CoD profiles.
我说的是自动瞄准 大马士革武器外观
We're talking... we're talking aimbot, Damascus skins, you name it.
只要你放我走就好
You just gotta let me go.
布鲁斯当然也一起走
And... and Bruce go too, of course.
拜托!
Please!
好,我们来谈谈
Okay, yeah, let's talk about this.
你在做什么?拜托...
What are you doing? Please...
我要你知道,我折磨你不是要逼供
I want you to know, I'm not torturing you to talk.
拜托
Please, please...
我折磨你是因为这能让我好过些
I'm torturing you because it makes me feel better
比较释怀我姊姊的遭遇
about what happened to my sister.
等等
Wait, wait, wait! Hold on.
天啊
Oh God!
老天!
Oh God! God!
救命啊!
Help me!
天啊!
Oh my God!
# 'Bout to take you on a trip Finna change your life #
# 'Cause I know you been stressed... #
这样省油
Saves gas.
对,你说得没错 这绝对不是浪费时间
Yes, you're right. This totally isn't a waste of time.
去跟那些阿姨打麻将 我们可能会赢三美元呢
Let's go play mahjong with some aunties. We might win three whole dollars.
你只看一个地下室 里面全是长舌的老妇人
You see a basement full of chatty old women.
我看到的是一个复杂的人脉网络 施恩和人情
I see a complex network of relationships, favors, and debts.
这是八卦 不是间谍
They're gossips, not spies.
想了解政♥治♥,就去找张太太
If you want to know about politics, you go to Mrs. Chang.
她在市长办公室工作 如果你想知道教堂的事
She works at the mayor's office.And if you want to know about the church,
就问刘太太
ask Mrs. Liu.
她的丈夫是华人教会的牧师
Her husband is the pastor of the Chinese church.
如果你想知道刘牧师的任何事
And if you want to know anything about Pastor Liu...
就要问翁太太
...ask Mrs. Wong.
她和他有一腿
She is having an affair with him,
有传言指出 他的疱疹是被她传染的
and rumor has it she gave him herpes.
当有人为你做饭
When someone cooks for you,
有人替你收拾打扫...
and someone cleans up after you...
这个人如果是老妇人
When you're older, a woman,
人们会忘记你的存在
people forget you are there.
- 她们知道你是谁吗? - 不,她们以为我只是个护士
- Do they know who you are? - No, they think I'm just a nurse.
要有礼貌,先替维多莉亚阿姨倒茶
Oh, show some respect. Serve Auntie Victoria first.
她麻将打得最好
She's the best player.
当然
Of course. Hi.
艾琳,这位是谁啊?
Eileen, who is this?
我的外甥,查尔斯
My nephew. Charles.
你从没提过你有这么帅的外甥
Oh! You never mentioned you had such a handsome nephew.
他以前很胖的
Ah, he used to be so fat.
- 问她们红绳的事 - 嘘,等一下
- Ask them about the red ribbons. - Sh. Later.
你儿子布鲁斯还好吗?
How is your son, Bruce?
加大圣盖博分校的优等生
Ah! Grade A student at CSUSG.
平均绩点3.85,但他还会更高的
3.85 GPA, but he's gonna get that up.
他非常用功
He works so hard.
- 他以后要当医生的 - 你觉得他的即兴表演如何?
- He's going to be a doctor. - And how do you feel about his improv?
痛啊!
Ow!
他有睾丸扭转症
He has testicle torsion.
我一直叫他去看医生,但他就是固执
I keep telling him to go to the doctor, but, you know, so stubborn.
换你了
Hey, your turn.
- 快点 - 来来来
- Come on, come on. - Ah-ah-ah!
碰
Kong.
哦,碰
Oh, pung.
来
Here.
好,我...
Yeah, I...
胡了
Ah! Hu le.
Ooh!
嘿!
Hey.
你们有听说苏苏俱乐部的事吗?
Hey, did you all hear about the incident at Sure Sure Club?
- 每个人都在谈这件事 - 应该是白鹤帮吧?
- It's all anyone is talking about. - I suppose it was the White Cranes, eh?
两姊妹
The two sisters. Ah.
她们来了以后,毒品真是泛滥
So much drugs since they appeared.
不过谁是她们的供应商呢?
But who's their supplier?
不可能来自圣盖博谷
It cannot be from inside the San Gabriel Valley.
摇♥头♥丸♥ K他命 可♥卡♥因♥
Ecstasy, ketamine, cocaine.
也许是贩毒集团
Maybe it is the cartels.
我听说他们的可♥卡♥因♥很纯
I hear their cocaine is very pure.
肯尼郑买♥♥了一些,结果在床上拉屎了
Kenny Cheng bought some. Pooped his bed.
肯尼有肠躁症
Kenny has irritable bowel syndrome. - Aiya!
蕾贝卡,你总是这样说 肯尼是得了溃疡性结肠炎
Rebecca, you always say that. Kenny has ulcerative colitis.
- 这是浪费时间 - 怎么说?
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表