剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
Oh yeah. He does look kinda sleepy.
我在一个房♥间里
Uh, and I'm in a room
里面有一堆装满黏土球的坑
with a bunch of pits, uh, filled with clay balls.
不用,谢谢,我不抽烟
Oh, uh, no, thanks. I don't... I don't smoke.
不,这是古老的传统
No, no. It's an old tradition.
他们想让你作为谈判代表
They want to use you as a negotiator.
只用右手的食指和中指拿烟
Grab it with your index and middle finger of your right hand only.
好
Okay. Um...
把你的指关节压在他的拇指上 然后把烟收进口袋
Then press your knuckles into his thumb. Then put the cigarette into your pocket.
好
Okay. Uh...
好的
Right. Right.
靠
Oh shit.
好
Okay. Um...
你照做了?他有点头吗?
Did you do it? Did he nod?
对,他的颈部肌肉很棒
Yep. Yeah, he's got great neck muscles.
知人知面不知心
Know the person, not the heart.
布鲁斯,他在说什么?
What is he saying? I can't hear.
- 这个傻瓜当我们之间的缓冲 - 我什么都听不见
This idiot is merely a buffer, so listen.
傻瓜什么的? 听好...爸的...
Something about idiots? And listening... to Dad's...
你父亲中枪,与我无关
I'm not responsible for your father.
苍蝇不叮无缝蛋
Flies can never infest an egg without cracks.
蛋!
...eggs!
爸... 爸的蛋蛋
Dad... To Dad... Uh... Dad's eggs.
可恶,布鲁斯!怎么会是...
God damn it, Bruce. Why would it be...
横看成岭侧成峰
When viewed horizontally, Mount Lu looks like a range.
远近高低各不同
Along the ridge, it is a peak. When viewed from various angles, Mount Lu looks different.
不识庐山真面目 只缘身在此山中
One can't see the true face of Mount Lu. Because one is in Mount Lu.
山!他在讲山
Mountains! Okay, he's talking about mountains.
- 但我不在此山中 - 他讲了很多山
But I am not in the mountain.- He's saying the word mountain a lot.
布鲁斯,注意听
Bruce, focus.
- 要了解我们的真正敌人,就要... - 我们真正的敌人了解...
To understand our true enemy is to...Our true enemies are understanding the...
罗罗
Luo Luo.
最后一句是什么?大笑?
Uh, wh... Um, sorry... What... what was the last word? LOL?
布鲁斯
- LOL? - Bruce!
我大老远来这里就是要告诉你,小孙
I've traveled all this way
我们有一个共同的敌人
to tell you we have a shared enemy, Little Sun.
是老敌人,也是新敌人
One that is both old and new
如果我们不一起作战...
and will put us all at risk if we do not fight together.
我们必须奋战...
We must fight to, um...
救命啊!
Oh! Help!
- 布鲁斯... - 救命啊!
- Bruce? Bruce! - Help! Help! Help!
布鲁斯!
Bruce!
布鲁斯!
Bruce!
天啊!
Oh my God! Ah!
操!
Fuck! Fuck!
查尔斯,小心!
Charles, be careful!
- 布鲁斯,快出去! - 那你呢?
- Bruce, get out of here! - What about you?
快去找血皮靴!
Go to Blood Boots now!
快去!
Go!
靠夭
Fuck.
我们都会死的!
We're all gonna die!
- 查尔斯呢? - 他叫我来找你,然后离开!
- Where's Charles? - He told me to find you and get out!
他们不是我的人
These are not my guys.
来吧!
Bring it on, then!
惨了!
Oh shit!
我的发型如何?
How's my hair look?
就像郑伊健
Like Ekin Cheng.
好
Good.
来吧!
Come on!
留一个活口问话!
Leave one alive to question!
走吧
Ha! Come on.
- 查尔斯! - 别担心我!快走!
- Charles! - Don't worry about me! Go!
你替谁做事?
Who do you work for?
红绳是什么意思?
What do the red ribbons mean?
斩草除根
The riddance of evil must be thorough.
操
Fuck.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表