剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
It's very important we start exactly at 8:00 p.m.
你在担心你的弟弟
You're worried about your brother.
我担心你去台北之后,他会怎么样
I'm worried about what happens to him when you go to Taipei to run things,
就剩他一个人在这里了
and he's here all on his own.
他不会有事的
No harm will come to him.
或许我该留下
Maybe I should hang back.
保护我们在洛杉矶的利益
Protect our interests in L.A.
保护布鲁斯
Protect Bruce.
我...
I...
蛮喜欢这里的
kind of like it here.
你知道
You know,
面包店是很棒的洗钱方式
a bakery is an excellent way to launder money.
怎么回事?是义仁拳吗?天啊
What's happening? Is it the Boxers? Oh God.
怎么样啊?
Oh, man! Ah!
这是什么情况?
What is happening?
- 我的兄弟 - 查尔斯
- Aaaah! - My man!
你认识这些人?
Charles. You... you know these guys?
他们是我在台♥湾♥的兄弟
These are my xiong di from Taiwan.
王氏兄弟
The Wang Bros.
兰斯、贾斯汀和杰西王
Lance, Justin, and JC Wang.
他们没有亲戚关系
No relation to each other.
我都不知道他们在这里
I had no idea they were here.
等等,你们怎么来了? 我们奉命过来
- Wait, why are you guys here? - We were ordered to come.
谁的命令?
Ordered by who?
老爸
Dad...
怎么会?
how?
子弹打穿了肚皮 住了几天医院,没什么大不了的
Bullet went right through.
不过我现在打网球乱七八糟
Few days in the hospital. No big deal.
我以为你还在昏迷
I thought you were in a coma.
有的时候你要观察你的敌人 他们以为你无力反击的时候
Sometimes you must see how your enemies will react
他们是什么反应
when they think you are weak.
我现在还真是了解我的敌人
And I've learned so much about my enemies.
对啦 你们每个人的情况我都知道 欣随时跟我报告
Also, I've heard about every one of you. Xing has been keeping me well-informed.
你一直都知道他没事?
You knew he was all right this whole time?
我命令她不可以告诉你
She was ordered not to say anything.
给我最忠诚的爱将
For one of my most loyal soldiers,
一个小礼物
a small token of thanks.
谢谢老板
Thank you, Boss.
给我心爱的太太
And to my beloved wife.
任何的言语
No words
都无法表达我此刻对你的感受
can express the feelings I have for you right now.
好漂亮
So beautiful.
这么高啊!
You're so tall now!
我印象里,你只有这样子
I remember you were this big.
我等这一天等了15年了
You're taller than I remember. I've waited for this day for 15 years.
我们可得要好好叙旧
We have so much catching up to do!
好,把行李收拾一下
Okay, everyone, pack your bags.
我们可以升等了
We're upgrading.
布鲁斯 请你开车载我们好吗?
Bruce, would you please drive us?
当然!好...
Uh, oh... Uh, sure! Yeah. Uh, um...
我的车子只能坐四个人
My car only seats four.
事实上你的车子只能坐两个人
Actually, your car only seats two!
一个小心意
A small gesture.
这是给我的?
This... this is for me?
这辆车!
It's... the car!
这是我梦寐以求的车!
This is, like, my dream car!
你载我去兜一圈吧?
Why don't you take me for a spin?
好啊!
Uh... okay! Yeah.
# Yeah, let me see some, go ahead... #
好!
All right!
# Like a speed bump Eemy, meeny, miney, mo #
# I bounced out a broke... Then hit the store #
# Throw up my turf so everybody know I'm too sauced #
# I can bounce back from a loss... #
# I'm just tryna get my point across Yeah, I'm too sauced... #
怎么搞的?
What the hell was that?
# I can bounce back from a loss #
(助理地方检察官 艾莉克丝孔)
你在啊
Oh, there you are.
我都不确定你还有在这里工作
I wasn't sure if you still worked here.
怎么说?
Why's that?
我刚和负责三合会命案的警探谈过
Well, I just spoke with the lead detective investigating the Triad murders,
他告诉我,你要他别逮捕查尔斯孙?
and he informed me that you instructed him not to have Charles Sun arrested?
在我明确指示你 务必逮捕查尔斯孙之后
That is, after I gave you explicit instructions to have Charles Sun arrested.
所以我认为 你故意用这种方式叫我别烦你
So I assumed that was your way of telling me to fuck off,
你会辞职搬到墨西哥
that you'd quit and moved to Mexico.
现在逮捕他为时过早
Arresting him now is premature.
这个案子还不完整,如果我们...
This case isn't ready. If we...
你的表情可不是这么说的,我又不笨
Contrary to what your facial expressions usually indicate, I'm not stupid.
我知道你在监视查尔斯孙时 他打电♥话♥给你
I know Charles Sun called you while you were watching him.
你没说你们两个有这么熟
You two are closer than you've been lettin' on.
- 事情不是你想的那样 - 我只希望你知道你在做什么
- It's not what you think. - I just hope you know what you're doing.
- 我跟你们一样想逮到他 - 那为何一再拖延?
- I want this guy just as much as anyone. - Then what is the holdup?
艾瑞克,有大事要发生了
Something big is happening, Eric.
根据我们从查尔斯孙那里 搜集到的资料
Based off the information we gathered from Charles Sun,
我得以查明这些三合会老大的身分
I was able to develop this profile of Triad bosses.
我和国际刑♥警♥组织 交叉比对这几名嫌犯
There are several suspects I cross-referenced with Interpol.
看来他们全都正要前来洛杉矶
It appears that they're all making their way to Los Angeles.
我先放手,暂时如此
I'll back off, for now.
但你要知道 让查尔斯孙四处游走的风险很大
But just know, leaving Charles Sun out on the street is a risk.
- 我知道 - 是吗?
- I know. - Do you?
因为如果出了什么事 有民众受伤或更严重的情况
'Cause if something happens, and civilians get hurt, or worse,
这把火会烧向我们 我们明知他危险,还放任他在外?
and this blows back on us that we knowingly left him out there?
到时候我一定让你吞下所有责难
I will sure as shit make sure you eat all of it.
好
Yep.
天啊,这布料好像天使吻遍我的全身
Oh my God. This fabric feels like angels are kissing me all over.
这是我们在老家的行事风格
Back home, this is how we roll.
都是最顶尖的
Only the best.
衣服 食物
Clothes, food,
车子
cars.
真好
Nice.
凡事要讲究体面
You must always give good face.
让大家看到你 你是最好的、最强悍的
It shows the world that you are the best. Most powerful.
行头正点就搞定了
Let the suit do the work for you.
对
Yeah.
我买♥♥过最贵的衣服
You know, the most expensive piece of clothing I ever had
是香蕉共和国的毛衣
was a sweater from Banana Republic.
是工厂直营店
The factory store.
我买♥♥到特♥价♥品
- Oh. - And... and I got it on... on sale.
那是很漂亮的毛衣 我知道,我没说不漂亮
- It was a beautiful sweater. - No, I know. I didn't say it wasn't.
- 很棒的毛衣 - 这是你应得的
- It was... it was nice. - You have earned this.
我听说你是天生好手
- Hmm? - A real natural, I heard.
只是尽点心力来保护家人
Just doing what I can to... uh, protect the family.
看看你妈妈安排得多好
Look at the amazing job your mother has done.
想得多周到
So thorough.
她一向是最能够从大局来设想
She was always so good at seeing the big picture.
我没有什么好挑剔的,唯独...
I can't think of a single thing I would change... except...
她安排自己当龙头这件事情
for the part where she gets elected Dragon Head.
是不可能的
Of course, that will never happen.
为什么?
Why?
难道应该选你吗?
So they can elect you instead?
帮会现在最不需要的 就是像你这种过气的人
You are exactly what the Triads don't need right now.
和你那些守旧的主意
Antiquated. With tired ideas.
亲爱的
You're right
你说得都对
as always, my dear.
确实不该选我
It shouldn't be me.
该选...
It should be...
国伟
Charles.
国伟才不想当龙头
Charles doesn't want to be Dragon Head.
你知道个屁啊
Bullshit.
他当然想
Of course he does.
我栽培他到今天就是要让他当龙头
He has been raised for it and nothing else.
最近我的身体的状况 让我看透了一些事情
And my recent health scare has offered me clarity.
是该注入新血了 但是
It's time for new blood.
这新血必须依然是我孙家的血
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表