剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
我是说,你看起来也很棒
I mean, you look good, too, but
你气色很糟
you look bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾莉克丝?
Hey, Alexis?
我的手♥机♥在42号♥置物柜
My phone is in locker 42.
这是细胞经由有丝分♥裂♥ 一分为二的动画
This is an animation of a cell dividing into two by mitosis.
有丝分♥裂♥是细胞将遗传物质...
Mitosis is the process by which a cell divides its genetic material...
- 血皮靴那边有消息吗? - 均等分配成两份
- You heard from Blood Boots? - ...into two identical copies.
最后进入两个子细胞的过程
Ultimately, into two daughter cells.
没有
No.
这个过程刚开始时 这些叫做中心体的结构...
At the start of the process, structures called centrosomes...
你觉得阿泰发生什么事? 我们需要去找他吗?
What do you think happened to TK? Do we need to go find him?
- 核膜溶解了... - 我相信他没事啦
The nuclear membrane dissolves... I'm sure he's fine.
拜托,
Please. Please.
救救我
Please help....center of the cell...
你觉得查尔斯没事吧?
Do you think Charles is okay?
如果有人能从中存活下来 那大概就是椅剑了
If anyone's gonna make it out of this alive, it's someone like Chairleg.
- 你怎么知道? - 因为我也是这样的人
- How do you know? - Because I'm someone like that too.
...细胞的相对两端是沿着有丝分♥裂♥纺锤体的微管...
...opposite ends of the cell by microtubules along the mitotic spindle...
我是这样的人吗?
Am I someone like that?
核膜会在两者间形成...
Nuclear membranes then form around the two daughter nuclei...
不是
- No. - Sh!
-染色体解压缩 -抱歉
- ...chromosomes decondense... - Sorry.
...这叫做末期
...which is called telophase.
我忍♥不住一直想到睡眼詹说的话
I can't stop thinking about that conversation with Sleepy Chan.
为什么他会说关键是大笑?
Why would he say that the key is laughter?
这让他听起来就像 白人妈妈的厨房♥装饰标语
It makes him sound like a white mom's kitchen decoration.
你确定他说的是大笑?
You're sure he said laughter?
他说他们要LOL
He said they want LOL.
然后他就被刺死了
Then he got stabbed.
我说过,他应该不懂 这个用语不是让人真的说出口的
Like I said, I don't think he understands you're not supposed to actually say it.
笨蛋,他说的不是LOL
Idiot. He wasn't saying L-O-L.
他说的是罗罗
He was saying luo luo.
罗罗的意思是“罗罗德克士”
Luo luo de ke shi. It means "Rolodex."
他是说,他们想要你的妈妈
He was saying they want your mom.
你妈妈的绰号♥是罗罗德克士
Your mother's nickname is the Rolodex.
好,发送了
Uh... Okay, then send.
- 艾琳! - 老洪
- Eileen! - Lao Hong.
晚了十分钟,小姐
Ten minutes late, gu niang.
通常我必须拒绝你,但是
Now, normally, I'd have to, uh... turn you away, but, pfft...
如果你是来买♥♥旅游♥行♥程的 我也许可以原谅你迟到
if you're here to book a trip with me, then maybe I can forgive the tardiness.
怎么样?我现在有特♥价♥行程
How about it, huh? I've got a special right now.
四天三夜,威基基海滩的希尔顿饭店
Bam. Three-night stay at Waikiki Beach. Hilton.
香槟、早餐
Champagne. Breakfast.
通通包括在内
All included.
好吧
All right.
或者
你感兴趣的是...
Or... are you interested...
别的东西吗?
...in somethin' else?
都不是
Neither.
当然不是威基基之旅,你这个老骗子
Definitely not that Waikiki trip, you old crook.
我知道那是淡季特♥价♥
I know they're only good off season.
我相信你听说过攻击咖水疗那帮人
I'm sure you heard about the group that attacked Ka Spa.
他们的武器 肯定是向你或你认识的人买♥♥的
They must have purchased their weapons from you or someone you know.
艾琳,拜托,我...这些都是新面孔
Oh, Eileen. Come on, I... Ah, these are new faces.
我不...
I don't...
我不认识这些人
I don't know these people.
我要你帮我安排一场会议
I want you to help me set up a meeting.
我想和谈
I want to talk peace.
艾琳,你...
Oh, Eileen. You...
你今天真幸运啊
You are full of fortune today, aren't you?
他们几天前过来,表示如果你来找我
They came to me a few days ago, asking to reach out to them
要我通知他们
if you ever came to me.
我算哪根葱 怎能去妨碍两个想在一起的恋人?
Now, who am I to stand between two lovers who want to be together?
原谅我,艾琳
Forgive me, Eileen.
赏金太高了
The reward was too high,
我又是个懦夫
and I'm a coward.
(诺基亚手♥机♥)
怎么回事?
What the hell?
感觉不太对劲 我妈现在应该接起电♥话♥了
Something isn't right. My mom should've answered by now.
你不是刚传简讯吗?
Didn't you just send the text?
对,但我上课前传了一堆简讯 她都没有读取,看到了吗?
Yeah, but I sent a ton before class, and she hasn't read any of them. See?
我妈经常这样的,我和她的简讯往来
My mother does that all the time.
就是五年来我祝她生日快乐
My texting with her is five years of me wishing her a happy birthday
而她都没有回复
and her not replying.
真的吗?
Really?
你想谈谈吗?
Do you wanna, like, talk about it?
好
Uh, okay. Um...
如果就像你说的 我妈是这一切的关键
If my mother is the key to all of this, like you said,
我们不是应该特别担心 她无声无息吗?
shouldn't we be extra worried about her going silent?
你妈知道她在做什么,相信她
Your mother knows what she's doing. Just trust her.
我刚刚才得知 我妈的帮派绰号♥是罗罗德克士
I just found out that my mom's gang nickname is the Rolodex,
感觉她好像蝙蝠侠的另类反派
like she's a kind of offbeat Batman villain.
- 你要我信任她? - 对!
- You want me to trust her? - Yes!
布鲁斯!
Hey, Bruce! Hey.
嘿,欣
- Oh. - Hi, Xing.
我喜欢布鲁斯 每天带不同的朋友来学校
I love how Bruce brings a different buddy to school every day.
- 你好吗? - 很好
- You okay? - Uh, yeah. Um...
你好吗?
How... how are you?
布鲁斯,拜托 我的眼皮贴都黏过你的下巴了
My eyelid tape has been on your chin. You can tell me stuff.
- 你可以实话实说的 - 我在担心我妈
I'm just, uh, kind of worried about my mom.
她没有失踪 但感觉我的妈妈不见了?
She's not missing or anything, but she's, like, mom missing?
已经过了一个小时 她还没回你的简讯?
It's been an hour and she hasn't responded to any texts?
- 没错 - 要我帮你找她吗?
- Exactly. - Do you want me to help you find her?
- 你是我见过最好的人了 - 天啊,希望不是
- You're the nicest person I've ever met. - Oh gosh, I hope not.
惨了
Oh shit.
是泰勒
It's Taylor.
今天早上的即兴表演 我好像放他鸽子了
I... I kind of blew off, like, an improv gig this morning.
帮我引开他,让我逃跑好吗?
Can you distract him so I can run?
- 我现在无法应付这个 - 当然,他是演员
- I can't deal with this. - Of course.He's an actor.
我会称赞他有多棒,他就不会管你了
I'll tell him how great he is, and he'll stop caring.
- 好 - 你妈有消息再通知我
- Okay. - Keep me posted about Mom.
布鲁斯!
Bruce!
嘿! 布鲁斯!我看到你了! - 泰勒!
- Hey! Bruce! I see you! - Taylor! Hi!
如果我是你,我早就跟她上♥床♥
If I were you, I would've had sex with her already.
好几次了
Multiple times.
我们必须找到我妈 你不知道她在哪里
- We have to go find my mom. - You don't know where she is.
我知道有人会知道的
I know people who will.
查尔斯到底在哪里?
Where the hell is Charles?
Is it done?
No. He remains in perfect health.
That's a pity, dear boy.
I'm sure by now you're aware failure is not an option.
什么?我还要等?
What? I have to wait?
# You've got a strange effect on me #
(洛约拉法学院 艾莉克丝孔)
# And I like it #
# You've got a strange effect on me #
(亲爱的孔女士,很抱歉我爸贩毒)
# And I like it #
# You make my world seem right... #
# You make the darkness brighter #
# Oh, yes, you've got A strange effect on me #
# And I like it... #
# Yes, you've got A strange effect on me #
# And I like it #
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
这么多年来
For years,
三合会的各大帮派 刻意以这种秘密方式组成
Triads have purposefully been set up in this secret way,
这样就没人知道 他们的真实身分
so that no one knows who anyone actually is.
三合会那些帮派的老大 没有人知道他们究竟是谁
The true identity of the Triad heads are unknown from everyone,
包括帮派老大彼此也不知道
including the heads themselves.
层层叠叠的谜团和代理人
It's layers upon layers of mystery and proxies.
但经过数十年的秘密运作
But after decades of secrecy,
有一个人 把这些都摸清了
one person managed to figure it all out.
她就在这里
And here she is.
Luo luo de ke shi.
罗罗德克士
The Rolodex.
我无法想像
I can't imagine.
那肯定是很沉重的负担
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表