剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
as a doctor.
你们肯定需要大量的抗生素
Uh... you guys must need bulk orders of antibiotics
或是止痛药,对吧?
or... or painkillers, right?
看来你抢先起步 跑去夜店推销毒品了
Looks like you were getting a head start on your career pushing drugs in that club.
- 我需要学费 - 妈妈没有付学费吗?
- I needed the money for school. - Mom's not paying for school?
她有给我学费 我...
No, she is. I...
我把学费挪用到别的地方了
I may have used the tuition money for, uh... something else.
即兴表演课
Improv classes.
有点像是演戏,不过你要即兴发挥
Hmm.You see, it's, uh, kind of like acting, but you make it up as you go along.
妈知道这件事吗?
Does Mom know about this?
不知道
No.
她叫我放弃
She told me to stop,
但我偷偷在学
but I kept going in secret,
因为我和你不一样 我不会照家长的吩咐去做,好吗?
because unlike you, I don't just do what my parent tells me to do, okay?
我很叛逆
I'm a rebel.
如果她知道了,你就是逆子
You're a rebel if she knows about it.
如果她不知道
If she doesn't,
你只是骗子
you're just a liar.
- # Lala lala lala lala lala lala la... # - Uh...
# Mr. Postman #
# Did I get mail? #
把行李箱拿进去
Take the suitcase in there.
# Did I get a letter? #
我很害怕
I'm scared.
# Did I get a postcard? #
你在送包裹
You're delivering the package.
就这样
That's it.
基本上你就是联邦快递
You're basically FedEx.
联邦快递不送尸体!
FedEx doesn't deliver dead bodies!
不要拿头
Not the head.
行李箱就好
Just the suitcase.
# Ooh #
# Just another bill #
# To pay #
# Just another bill #
# Today #
# Whoo! Mr. Postman #
你好
Um... Ahem. Hi. Uh...
我妈派我来的
My mom sent me?
(吉拿棒食谱)
靠夭!
Fuck!
那是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
他说是亚洲泽巨蜥? 但没有进口文件之类的
He said it... it's a Asian water Minotaur? It didn't come with papers or anything.
他说我们必须把牠 送到亚凯迪亚的某个人家
He said that we have to deliver it to some house in Arcadia
否则他不收尸体
or he wouldn't take the body parts.
他说你会懂的
He said you would understand.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
我告诉你妈了...
I already told your mom...
我看起来像UPS送货的吗?
Do I look like UPS to you?
我穿咖啡色短裤吗?
Am I wearing short, brown pants?
互惠互利
Favor for a favor!
你太不上道了!懂不懂关系啊?
You have no manners! What happened to guanxi?
别跟我提关系这些屁话!
Don't quote guanxi bullshit at me!
你把尸体处理掉 你的动物就有肉吃了
We get rid of a body. You get meat for your animals.
这已经就是关照了!
That's already favor for a favor!
肉!
No!
哪处都搞得到,尸体真危险的
I can get meat anywhere. A body is dangerous.
你透过关系找到我 你必须尊重这个关系
You came to me through guanxi. You must respect it.
这是老规矩
You know the code.
老规矩还是得遵守的
You must respect the old ways.
你家族的荣誉还是得顾的
Your family's honor depends on it.
知道这是谁吗?
Who is he?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但是要收这只蛇的
But the client you're delivering the water monitor for
是个包打听 他叫蜘蛛
is an information broker called Spider.
只有他能认出这个大块头是谁
If anyone can identify him, he can.
你相信我
You must believe me.
他来过了
He was just here.
他还在吗?
Is he still there?
不在
No.
他刚离开
Just leaving.
不过...我知道他要去哪里
But... I can tell you where he's going.
天哪
Oh my God.
把牠放进后车厢
Put it in the trunk.
等等,真有互惠互利这种事吗?
Wait, really? That favor for a favor thing is real?
关系是商业和人情世故的荣誉守则
Guanxi is a code of honorable conduct in business and relationships.
如果你不尊重这点 就代表你不值得信任
If you don't respect it, it means you can't be trusted.
他叫我遵从这个守则
He's called on me to honor that code.
我只能这么做
I'm bound to it.
因为你是中国人?
Because you're Chinese?
因为干我这一行 传统和尊重是很重要的
Because in my line of work, traditions and respect are important.
我们周遭都是杀人凶手和小偷 没有行为守则就会大乱
We're surrounded by murderers and thieves. Without a code of conduct, there's chaos.
混乱对生意不好
Chaos is bad for business.
把牠发进后车厢
- Oh. - Now put it in the trunk.
孔小姐 -艾莉克丝
- Miss Kong. - Alexis.
孔小姐听起来好像我是大金刚的女儿
Miss Kong makes me feel like I'm Donkey Kong's daughter.
艾莉克丝,给我一小时处理犯罪现场
Alexis, how about you give me an hour with my crime scene
你再进来碍手碍脚,可以吗?
before you come in and start stepping on my toes?
马克
Mark.
你是来採证的,我是来立案起诉的
You're here to collect evidence. I'm here to make a case.
没道理我们不能马上开始合作
Makes no sense for us not to be working together right away.
就像农场到餐桌的概念 只是换成打击犯罪
It's like farm-to-table, just with crime fighting.
除了只有遇到媒体关注的案子
Except you only show up to help when it's a case
你才会出现
that might get you some press.
在我的世界
In my world,
一个案子也许就能奠定我的整个职涯
your entire career can be defined by a single case.
所以你觉得这个案子 是你当上总统的关键吗?
So, you think this case is your key to become president?
我会先锁定地方检察官
I'll start with DA.
听着,这个世上有多少完成的好事
Look, anything good that's been accomplished in this world
都是因为某个有野心的人去促成的
happened because an ambitious person made it happen.
那就假装大部分的工作...
Just... make it look like
都是我在做的,好吗?
I'm doing most of the work, okay?
其他人看到我们一起打击犯罪 不会给我好过的
The other guys give me a hard time when they see us fight crime together.
男人的自尊心啊
Men and their egos.
你从监视器画面看到什么?
What have you seen on the security cameras?
这个夜店没有保全摄影机
This club doesn't have any cameras.
是没有,不过 隔壁是一间当铺...
No, but... next door's a pawn shop...
他们肯定有摄影机
And they do have cameras.
对
Yeah.
发在门口就好!
Just leave it at the door!
我说发在门口就好!
I said, leave it at the door!
开什么玩笑啊
You've gotta be kidding.
你是没有听到吗...
Yo, how did you not hear...
# You came by at two o'clock #
# You shoulda been by at ten #
# I said bye at three o'clock #
# And I ain't comin' back again, whoa #
# How does that grab you, darlin'? #
# How does that mess your mind? #
# How does that grab you, darlin'? #
# This girl is leavin' you behind #
# Now you ain't nothin' But an old tomcat #
# Runnin' around my house #
# I'll tell you somethin' You old tomcat #
# You just lost your mouse, whoa #
# How does that grab you, darlin'? #
# How does that mess your mind? #
# How does that grab you, darlin'? #
# This girl is leavin' you behind #
# There's more than one way To skin a cat, you know #
# Rrrroww! #
有一次你是不是
Was there a time
偷开妈妈的车,然后我们去吃剉冰?
when you stole Mom's car so we could get shaved ice?
我试着回想我们最后一次相处的情景
I was trying to think of the last time we saw each other, and, uh...
有一天你回到家 抓起妈妈的车钥匙
you came home one day and grabbed Mom's keys.
对,我还记得
Yeah, I remember
我握住你的手 排队等候
holding your hand and waiting in line
感觉我们好像侥幸逃脱了什么
and just, like, feeling like we were about to get away with something.
你记得吗?
Do you remember that?
不记得
No.
所以
So...
我们的帮会是爸爸成立的
did Dad start our gang
还是我们的祖父母也有份?
or were, like, our grandparents in on it too?
不是爸爸成立的
Dad didn't start it.
不过是他把帮会变成现在这个样子
He built it into what it is, though.
他是个大人物
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表