剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
你必须杀了爸爸
You need to kill Dad.
- 你什么都没学到吗? - 不!
- What? Did you learn fucking nothing? - No, no! No, no!
他不明白
He doesn't understand.
明白什么?
Understand what?
不明白作为父子的意义
What it means to be a father's son.
我知道作为兄弟的意义
I understand what it means to be a brother.
我知道我有一个哥哥
I understand that I have,
我会不计一切来保护你
and will do anything to protect you.
重要的是
It's important
你要了解你的父亲从来没有...
you understand your father was never...
支持你的想法
never on your side.
他只想要一个忠心耿耿的打手
All he ever wanted was a soldier with unwavering loyalty.
那种忠心只能从儿子身上得到
The kind of loyalty he could only get from a son.
他看到你的潜力
And he saw the potential in you.
在你第一次嚐到鲜血的滋味
A killer is only born
一名杀手从此诞生
when he tastes blood for the first time.
椅剑的事...
The Chairleg incident...
并不是暗♥杀♥事件
it wasn't an assassination attempt.
而是一次测验
It was a test.
我当初真该反抗他的
I should have pushed back,
但我必须挽救
but I had to save
至少让其中一个儿子不再受他所害
at least one of my sons from him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
查尔斯
Charles.
和我们一起逃吧
Run away with us.
忘了爸爸
Forget Dad.
忘了椅剑
Forget Chairleg.
你可以成为“吉拿棒大♥师♥”查尔斯孙
You could be Charles "Churro Maker" Sun.
我不能就这样离开
I can't just leave.
我必须当面告诉他
I have to tell him face-to-face.
那就告诉他
Then tell him.
恐怕不容易
It won't be easy.
他不会放他走的
He won't want to let him go.
他至少得试试
He has to at least try.
查尔斯
Charles.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
他现在唯一的力量
The only power he has right now
是你赋予他的力量
is the power that you give him.
妈说得对
Mom's right.
他不会放我走的
He won't let me go.
在他逼你做了这么多事之后
Even after everything he's made you do,
你连试都不想试?
you don't even wanna try?
你不能直视他的眼睛 告诉他一切都结束了吗?
You... you can't look him in the eye and tell him that it's over?
说你想过正常的生活?
That you wanna live a normal life?
查尔斯
Charles.
他要你
He wanted you
来这里,当着妈妈的面杀了我
to come here and kill me in front of Mom.
看着我!
Look at me!
查尔斯
Charles.
选择他
It's him
还是我们
or us.
做你该做的事
Do what you must.
等等,你不小心穿了我的西装去开会
Hold on. You accidentally wore my jacket to the meeting.
这件才是你的
This is yours.
你的手♥机♥在口袋里,但没电了
Your phone is in the pocket, but it's out of juice.
我有充电器 你的旧手♥机♥很难找到充电器了
I have a charger. It's hard to find for your old phone.
我不明白警方怎么会知道这个会议的
I don't understand how the police knew about the meeting.
警方一定有线人
The police must have an informant.
- 你有充电器吗? - 折叠式手♥机♥的充电器?没有
- Do you have a charger? - For a flip phone? No.
小查,拜托告诉我 你干掉那个傻蛋了
Chuck, please tell me you capped that clown.
我会赤手空拳干掉那个猪头
I would have merked that zhutou with my bare hands.
闭嘴,混♥蛋♥,那是他的弟弟
Shut up, assholes! It was his brother.
让我和我爸单独谈谈
Give me a moment with my father.
爸
Dad,
你怎么样?
how are you doing?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
现在的情况
This situation we are in,
是我们千载难逢的机会
it's the opportunity of a lifetime.
每个帮派老大都垮了
The leadership of the Triads has been crushed.
各个幽灵帮主不是死了就是被抓了
All of the ghosts are dead or arrested,
但他们的组织还在
but their organizations still exist.
他们的生意、他们的手下 都没有人带领
Their businesses. Their soldiers. And no one to lead them.
我们回台♥湾♥
Let's go back to Taiwan,
把每个帮派合併起来
consolidate all of them.
由我们玉龙会来带领
Everything will be run through the Jade Dragons.
让他们为我们效力
Everyone will work for us.
当然,要花一点时间,死一些人
It will take time and some corpses,
但可以成就我们的丰功伟业
but it will be glorious.
你弟弟处理了吗?
How did it go with your brother?
你妈妈亲眼看见了?
Was your mother there to watch?
我知道这对你不容易
I know it was difficult.
你不愿杀自己的弟弟 我更不愿杀自己的儿子
I wanted to kill a son as little as you wanted to kill a brother,
但是为了保护家人
but to protect the family,
该做的事还是得做
it needed to be done.
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
爸 到底在什么样的世界里
Dad, what kind of life are we living
保护家人意味着 我要杀了自己的家人?
if protecting the family means killing my family?
权力是要付出代价的
Power is not free.
我不想回台♥湾♥了
I don't want to go back to Taiwan.
我想留下来,跟国霖和妈在一起
I want to stay here with Bruce and Mom.
我不想再过这样的生活
I don't want this life anymore.
但我希望你能成全我,让我离开
But I want your blessing to leave it.
要脱离这样的生活,只有一种方式
There is only one way out of this life,
你是知道的
and you know that.
你自己刚说了
You said it yourself,
这些有几百年历史的帮派 现在全被摧毁了
the Triads as we have known them for centuries are destroyed.
既然你要重新建立
And you are going to rebuild them for yourself.
所有的规矩都可以由你来定
You get to make the rules now.
如果我把老规矩废了
If I destroy tradition,
我就连义仁拳都不如
I am no better than the Boxers.
我们面对的 是杀手、强盗这样的乌合之众
We operate in a world of killers and thieves.
如果没有规矩约束大家的行为
Without tradition to bind us to a code of conduct,
没有一个人会是安全的
no one would ever be safe.
那谁是真正安全呢,爸?
Who is really safe, Dad?
谁因为这些老规矩而真正安全过?
Who has ever been kept safe by the old ways?
我们还不是在互相残杀
We still kill each other.
没有历史和规矩,一切都没有意义
Without history and rules, none of it has meaning.
这一切本来就没有任何意义
None of it has meaning anyway!
才一天时间,这些历史全都没了
In one day, all of that history was shot to hell.
我们哪有什么信念?
We aren't an idea.
不过就是互相争夺地盘的帮派罢了
We are just gangs of men fighting over property.
难道你当个做饼干的就有出息了?
Better to be a cookie maker?
帮小朋友开派对、做蛋糕?
To bake cakes for children's parties?
不管做什么
Whatever that is.
能做我自己就好
Better to be my own man.
只要不是被你训练成杀手都好
Whatever I would have been if you didn't turn me into a killer.
你应该离开的是这个国家 这个地方把你弄软弱、没有思想
The only thing you are leaving is this country. It's made you soft.
还好当初我把你妈和你弟弟弄美国来
Thank God I sent your mother and brother away.
要不然你现在都不知道 被他们弄成什么样子
Who knows what you would have become then?
这里把每个人变得软弱、堕落
This place corrupts everyone,
再强的人也不例外
even the strong ones.
我让欣跟着你 就是要知道你妈和你弟弟躲在哪
It's why I had Xing follow you to see where your mother and brother are.
你下不了手的事情
Things you could not do,
他们三个会去做
they will do it.
听着
Look.
别逼我们动手,兄弟
Don't make us do this, bro.
国伟!
Charles!
欣,站住!
Xing, stop!
操!
Fuck!
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表