剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
但是谁在乎呢?
But who cares?
不然这样吧?你不要贩卖♥♥毒品
How about this? Don't even sell the drugs.
就假装你是贩卖♥♥毒品的家伙
Just act like a dude who's selling the drugs.
我是说
这会是很好的演技练习
I mean, ah, it... it would be a good acting exercise.
对啊
Uh-huh.
- 对 - 这才像话
- Yeah. - Now we're talkin'.
好 好
Okay.Okay.
- 对 - 所以?
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm?
- 来吧 - 这才是我的好兄弟
- Let's do it. - That's my boy right there.
选择人生,就像浑乐团!
Choosin' life just like Wham!
(请系安全带)
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Hello and welcome to Los Angeles.
目前的温度是摄氏22度
The current temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
请不要忘记检查椅座靠背口袋 是否遗落小物品
Please do not forget to check the seat-back pocket for smaller items.
托运行李在七号♥转盘
Checked luggage can be found at carousel seven.
谢谢各位的搭乘 尽情享受阳光灿烂的洛杉矶
Thank you for flying with us, and please enjoy your stay in sunny Los Angeles.
(扑通!)
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
睡眼詹?
Sleepy Chan?
斩草...
除根
Riddance of evil... must be thorough.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
妈
Ma.
查尔斯?
Charles?
他是谁?
Who's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我带了一些点心
I brought pastries.
你的胡子不好看
Your beard looks terrible.
看看你把家里搞成什么样子了
Look what you did to the house!
这都是他弄的
He did most of this.
你有打算要收拾一下吗?
Did you even try to clean up?
你在家里闹事,也都不收拾吗?
Do you not clean up after yourself at home?
我平常抽根烟,等别人来处理
I usually smoke and wait for people to come clean up.
这里没别人
There are no people here.
只有我们两个人
Just us.
小胖胖
Little Fatty.
小帅哥
My handsome little boy.
吃了没?我煮个牛肉面给你
Have you eaten? Come on, I'll make you beef noodles.
把好刀拿过来
Fetch the good knife.
你娶了老婆没有?
Have you gotten married yet?
爸被暗算了
They shot Dad.
他在昏迷中
He's in a coma.
他能活吗?
Will he live?
不确定
They don't know.
他很强的
He's strong.
如果不强,他一个乡下小子 也不会活到这个地位
A boy from the country doesn't get to where he got if he's not strong.
别人没看出来,我早就看出来了
I saw that in him before anyone else did.
是睡眼詹
It was Sleepy Chan.
20年来 这两个人一直在争老大的地位
Those two have been fighting to be the big fish for 20 years.
但现在别下定论
But we can't jump to conclusions.
只看表面是不准的
There is always more than what first appears.
是时候把筹码拿出来了
Maybe it's time we cash in the insurance policy.
要不要用、什么时候用,我说了算
I decide when and if we do that.
我告诉你
With all due respect,
你老早就金盆洗手了
you washed your hands in the golden bowl a long time ago.
爸现在住院,现在我是老大
With Big Sun the way he is, anyway, I'm in charge.
刀工跟谁学的?
Who taught you to chop?
电视?
TV?
开始去清理吧
Go start cleaning up.
这是他吗?
Is this him?
他看起来好软弱
He looks soft.
不软弱
Not soft.
敏感
Sensitive.
那是一样的
Same thing.
他想当演员
He wanted to be an actor.
就是那种边演边想东西的?
One of those who makes stuff up as he goes?
- 即兴表演? - 对,我阻止他了
- Improv? - Yeah, I put a stop to that.
他知道我跟爸的事吗? 关于他的出身?
Does he know about me and Dad? About where he comes from?
他以为他的爸爸是赌徒
He thinks his father is a gambler
你在南极洲研究企鹅
and, uh, you are in Antarctica working with penguins.
靠夭
Fuck.
他是笨蛋吗?
Is he stupid?
布鲁斯和我过着无聊的生活 来瞒过全世界
Bruce and I kept hidden from the world by being boring.
我让你过着刺♥激♥的生活来瞒过他
I kept you hidden from him by being exciting.
两者都成功了
Both work.
我要找个当地保镖,帮我照顾你们
I need to find local muscle to help me look after you.
元告诉过我,这里有个俱乐部 我可以雇用一些人
Yuan told me about a club where I can find some guys.
我本来以为弟弟能罩我 但是他看起来没啥用处
I thought my brother would be able to have my back, but...
除非睡眼詹想玩比手画脚
appears he's useless unless Sleepy wants to play charades.
我们必须尽可能躲久一点
We have to stay hidden for as long as possible.
不管幕后主使是谁 他一路从台北跟踪你过来
Whoever's behind this followed you here from Taipei,
但是你太傲慢,丝毫没有察觉
but you were too arrogant to notice.
你现在唯一的责任 就是保护我和布鲁斯
Your only responsibility right now is to protect me and Bruce.
布鲁斯成年了,他应该能照顾自己
Bruce is a grown man. He should be able to look after himself.
再过几个小时 他们就会发现这家伙没有成功
In a few hours, they're gonna realize this one hadn't succeeded.
我会在那之前赶回来
I'll be back before then.
我已经不是小孩子了
I am not a kid anymore.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
- 你不吃啊? - 我不饿
- You're not going to eat? - I'm not hungry.
# C-C-C-C-Come and watch me! #
来吧,老闆要确定你够酷
Come on, the boss needs to make sure you're cool.
但我不酷啊
But, uh, I'm not cool.
不是那种酷
Not that kind of cool.
确定你不是警♥察♥ 不会搞砸事情的那种酷
Cool as in not a cop and won't totally fuck this up.
我觉得我撑不下去的
Wait, wait. I... I don't think I can go through with this.
没什么大不了的,来吧
It's not a big deal. Come on.
才怪啦
Yes, it is.
我妈超节俭的
My mom is, like, super cheap,
所以我们家的无线网路很烂
so the Wi-Fi in our house is terrible,
但我们隔壁装了超优的5G无线网路 还有延伸器等等
but the guy next door has, like, mega 5G with boosters and everything.
好,所以呢?
Okay, so?
两年前,我猜出他的密♥码♥
Two years ago, I figured out his password.
是他家的住址
It was his home address.
但我不曾偷用他的网路
But I never logged onto his network.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
对,你是个笨蛋
Yeah. You're an idiot.
不!
No!
我是个诚实的人
I... I'm an honest person.
我不想偷窃或伤害别人
Okay? I don't steal or hurt people.
严格说来,贩毒不算这两种 但感觉都是一样的
Selling drugs isn't technically either. But it feels like it's the same family.
布鲁斯,我了解你
Look, Bruce, I know you.
我知道你想要怎样的生活
I know what you want out of life.
你想要百万名车
You want that million-dollar car,
正点的辣妹
hot girls goin' wild,
以及从这里到香港的每个人 对你的羡慕和崇拜
and the envy and adoration of every guy from here to Hong Kong.
大概吧,主要就是 我不想再当最逊的那个人
I guess. I mostly just don't wanna be the biggest loser in the room anymore.
没错
Exactly.
你想要得到尊重,你想受人瞩目
You want respect. You wanna be the man.
看看我,我基本上就是个笨蛋
Look at me. I'm basically a moron.
我了解人 也了解这个世界是怎么运作的
I know people, and I know how this world works.
如果你想当男人,而不是小男孩
If you wanna be a man and not a little boy,
你必须愿意偶尔使坏一下
you've gotta be willing to make bad choices now and then.
# C-C-C-C-Come and watch me! #
你怎么说?
What do you say?
# Comme des gar?ons #
# Comme des gar?ons #
# Like the boys, like the boys #
# Comme des gar?ons #
# Comme des gar?ons #
# Comme des gar?ons... #
你好,先生,很高兴认识你 我是布鲁斯
Uh, hello, sir. Nice to meet you. Uh, I'm Bruce.
嗨!
Hi!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
很高兴认识你
It is so nice to meet you.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表