剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
昨晚义仁拳出手
Last night, the Boxers made their move.
发动对台北三合会的攻击
In a coordinated attack, they hit the six remaining heads
狙杀其余的六个龙头
of the Taipei Triads.
幽灵老大
The ghosts.
- 跪着舔我的脚脚吧,老头! - 他妈的
Suck on my toes, old head! You suck so bad!Fuck!
(面唇徐)
(笑脸舒)
(法兰克马)
(橘子李)
(卷毛周)
不过义仁拳却遭到奇袭
But the Boxers were in for a surprise.
斩草除根
The riddance of evil must be thorough.
我警告这些幽灵老大 义仁拳会攻击他们
I warned the ghosts that the Boxers would attack.
等义仁拳一现身 我让这些老大用他们的方式对付他们
And when they did, I let the old men deal with the attackers in their own way.
其中一个要求协助,我派琼过去
One asked for assistance, and I sent him June
要她轻巧地处理
and told her to handle it gently.
等等,你去了台♥湾♥
Wait, y-you went to Taiwan,
做了这么多事
did all that,
然后就回来?
then just came back?
我还带了
I also brought
春山绿茶!
Spring Mountain green tea!
免税品!
Duty-free!
义仁拳怎么知道要攻击谁?
How did the Boxers know who to attack?
只有你和布鲁斯知道幽灵老大的名单
You and Bruce are the only ones that know the names of the ghosts.
你有告诉别人吗?
Did you tell anyone?
什么啦?
What?
没有!我怎么可能那样做?
No! How would I have done that?
除非他们和我们待在赵约翰家 但他们又没有
Unless they were with us at John Cho's house, which they weren't.
当然了
Of course.
他们如何得知并不重要
How they found out is not important.
重要的是那些幽灵老大 欠我一个人情
What's important is, I've curried favor with the ghosts,
同时又除掉义仁拳的顶尖杀手群
while simultaneously taking out the Boxers' best assassins.
天啊
Oh my God.
义仁拳的老大现在一定很生气
The head of the Boxers must be so pissed right now.
让我们来庆祝这样的好运
Let's celebrate the plate of good fortune in front of us.
幽灵老大安然无恙
The ghosts are safe,
而且他们都要来洛杉矶
and they're all coming to Los Angeles.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我不记得这些幽灵老大 何时曾共聚一堂了
I can't remember the last time all the ghosts gathered.
是41年前 那时他们选出新的龙头老大
It was 41 years ago, when they elected a new Dragon Head.
没错
Exactly.
龙头老大是什么?
Uh, w-what's a Dragon Head?
所有三合会的最高领袖
The supreme leader of all the Triads.
所有老大之上的老大
The boss of all bosses.
他负责划分地盘 解决纷争
He's responsible for carving out territory, settling disputes,
维持和平 以及宣战
keeping the peace, and declaring war.
但上一任龙头老大20年前去世 这个位子悬空至今
But there hasn't been one since the last one died 20 years ago.
爸反对选举新任
Ba fought against electing a new one
因为他无法保证自己选得上
because he could never guarantee it would be him.
我保证这绝对没有问题
I guarantee that won't be a problem,
因为我会要他们投票
because I'm gonna make them elect
选我
me.
妈,你在说什么? 你想参与更多帮派的事吗?
Mom, what are you saying? You wanna get more involved in all this?
我不要躲在暗处了
My time in the shadow is over.
靠,你行的,妹子!
Shit, you go, girl!
去争取你要的
Get what's yours.
或者不要去,妹子!
Or... or don't go, girl!
停止,妹子!
Stop, girl!
或至少先暂停,妹子 我们全家应该先讨论一下
Or at least pause, girl, so we can discuss this as a family?
那些幽灵老大绝对不会同意
The ghosts will never go for it.
其中有几个已经同意支持我了
Several have already agreed to support my bid.
那些了解我的人
The ones who know me,
那些不怕听女人指挥的人
and the ones who aren't afraid of listening to a woman.
那其他人呢?
And the others?
要说服他们是很难
Convincing them will be difficult.
但是...
But...
如果查尔斯孙
If Charles Sun,
大孙的长子
the firstborn of Da Sun,
认可我是孙家的一家之主
recognizes me as the head of the Sun family
认可我能担当龙头老大
and a worthy Dragon Head,
那么其他人也就不敢造次
then the others will fall in line.
儿子
My son,
都掌握在你的手中了
it's all in your hands.
我会支持你
I will support you.
你不能把卷毛周摆在面唇徐旁边
Hey, hey! You cannot put Curly-Haired Zhou next to Noodle Lips Xu.
他们结怨太深
Too much bad blood.
为什么?因为女人吗?
Why? Did a woman get in the way?
不,周弄丢了面唇的猫
No, Zhou lost Noodle Lips' cat.
把他挪到最后,但不要面东的座位
Move him down to the end, but not the seat facing east, huh?
这个荣誉座是留给法兰克马的
That honor is reserved for Frank Ma.
记得他的茶要滤干净
And remember to strain his tea.
如果茶杯里面有一片茶叶
If he finds a single tea leaf in there,
他会碎碎念个不停
he will tell the endless, boring story
大谈吃下煮沸茶叶的沉闷故事
about eating boiled leaves.
老兄...
Dude!
你明白你的家人 就要成为幽灵老大之上的老大了吗?
You do realize your family is about to become the ghost of all ghosts?
我是说,你一进门 鬼马小精灵、《魔鬼克星》的绿妖怪
I mean, when you step in the room, Casper, the green dude from Ghostbusters,
还有其他圣诞颂歌♥的鬼怪 就会纷纷表示
all those fuckers from the Christmas movie are gonna be like,
“快闪边,真正的幽灵来了”
"Step aside. The true ghosts have arrived."
我原本希望我们能减少这些事的
I was actually hoping we'd be doing less of this.
听着,布鲁斯,我一直在想
Listen, Bruce, I've been thinking.
也许你可以帮我 向你们家的人说句好话
Maybe you can, like, put in a good word for me with your family.
我在你们这里也累积不少信誉
I... I have earned some cred with you guys.
听着,我知道我不是中国人,但是...
And, look, I know I'm not Chinese, but...
我依然当你是亲兄弟
you're still like a brother to me.
我们可以自组一团
We could form our own crew.
等我的兄弟强纳森出狱 我可以招揽他
I can bring in my boy Jonathan when he's out of jail.
我们就像你和查尔斯 除了我们是韩国人,而且更帅
We'll be like you and Charles, except Korean and better-looking.
- 你为何想参与这些? - 谁不想啊?
- Why do you even want any of this? - Who wouldn't?
一个不擅长此道的人?
Someone who sucks at it?
那是你吧
Speak for yourself.
我是黑帮中的艾尔顿强 真正的幸存者
I'm the Elton John of gangsters, yo. A true survivor.
我屹立不摇
I'm still standing.
过去这十天来
In the past ten days,
你向警♥察♥爆料
you have blabbed to the cops,
一被刑求就招供
broken under torture,
大拇指还他妈的被打断了
gotten your fuckin' thumbs busted,
还有人拿你练高尔夫球 打到你都尿失禁了
and had golf balls driven at you until you pissed yourself.
虽然我接触黑道世界不是很久
Granted, I haven't trafficked in the criminal world for very long,
但我100%确定你是最糟糕的帮派分子
but I am 100% certain that you are the worst gangster
你还活着实在是太走运了
who is somehow lucky enough to still be alive!
帮你说句好话?
Put a word in for you?
什么话? 懦夫?
What word? Coward?
无能?
Incompetent?
逊咖?
Loser?
对,我认为就是这句话
- Yeah. - I think that's the one.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
别说了
Back off.
不!
No!
如果这个家庭要干大事 就容不下蹩脚的笨蛋
If this family is going to be stepping up, there will be no room for loser dipshits
在我们身边闲晃 这会让我们看起来很逊
hanging around, making us look bad,
甚至危及我们的生命
and putting our lives at risk.
你该走了,小朋友
Time for you to leave, little man.
出去
Get out.
如果我们需要搞砸什么事 到时再打给你
We'll call you if we need something done horribly.
我说,出去!
I said, get out!
布鲁斯
Hey, Bruce.
你真是他的好朋友
You're a good friend to him,
但他会因此恨你
but he's gonna hate you for it.
至少我们有一个人能活过这一切
At least one of us can survive all this.
我不想让他受到更多伤害
I don't want him to get hurt anymore.
好
Okay.
重点是我们在晚上八点要准时开始
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表