剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
I don't!
行吗?
Okay?
我是没有拇指、没种又没狗的懦夫
I'm a thumbless, ballless, dogless wuss
我只有一张勉强能用的按♥摩♥椅
that has a massage chair that just kind of works.
干
Oh, fuck.
我只是...
I just...
我想当个男子汉
I just wanted to be the man.
至少我希望比我哥更像个男子汉
Or, at least, I just wanted to be better than my brother was.
她很快就回来了
She'll be back soon,
在她回来之前,我们必须离开此地
and when she is, we need to be out of here.
怎么离开?
How?
# I'm so lit right now Your life is so borin' #
# Why y'all sleepin' on me #
# I can hear you snorin' #
# I'm so lit right now My diamonds on that wet-wet #
# Makin' hits right now... #
快点! 混♥蛋♥!
Come on! Motherfucker!
# Ooh! Lit up in France and in Europe... #
你们要去哪里?你们想干嘛?
Where are you going? What are you doing?
# Countin' big bands on the tour bus - Hey, hey #
# All the girls go crazy - Ah! #
# Off that reverse #
# I'm so lit right now! #
# Okay, okay, okay - Ugh! #
# They say "Ayo, why you always wearin' Bape, man?" #
# Hey, call up big ape 'Cause I'm little ape, man #
# Ugh! #
- 你给我的地址是福来鸡餐厅 - 真的吗?
- The address you gave me is a Chick-fil-A. - Really?
哇,我只是随便乱掰而已
Wow. I... I just totally made... made that up.
我知道
I know.
你是书呆子
You're a nerd.
你的手♥机♥挂绳是加州大学圣盖博分校 但你却穿《打倒男孩》T恤
You have a CSUSG lanyard, and you're wearing a Fall Out Boy T-shirt.
其实是《打倒男子汉》
Actually, it's, uh, Fall Out Men.
他们是菲律宾的翻唱乐团,看到没?
They're a Filipino cover band. See?
我只是想弄清楚 你和椅剑孙是什么关系
I'm just trying to figure out how you and Chairleg Sun are related.
如果你想到什么,拜托让我知道
Hey, if... if you come up with something, let me know.
我和你一样摸不着头绪
I'm just as confused as you are.
那些是你的吗?
Are those yours?
看起来很棒
They're super good.
你都自己刺青的吗?
Do you do all your own tattoos?
对
Yes.
那真是...你真的很有才华
That... that's... you... you're, like... you're really talented.
你的手臂已经没有空间能刺青了
There's, like, no more space left on... on your arm.
事实上...
Actually...
我的手少阴心经这边还有空间
there's a blank space where the origin of my heart meridian is.
强而有力的位置
Powerful spot.
我还没决定要刺什么
Haven't decided what to put there yet.
你刚才在前臂纹的是什么?
What was that you were tattooing on your... forearm earlier?
是中国梅
It's a Chinese plum.
梅花
Mei-hua.
纪念你的姊姊
After your sister.
梅花
Mei-hua.
就像她的名字 梅
As in... uh... May.
我们十岁时,爸妈就去世了
Our parents died when we were ten,
我们流落街头
and we were on the streets.
成了狼群的猎物
Prey for the wolves.
但是...梅确保我们学会如何战斗
But, uh... May made sure we learned how to fight.
保护彼此
To protect each other.
我们变得很会打架 那些恶狼开始来寻求我们的保护
We got so good at fighting, the wolves started to come to us for protection.
再也没有人敢惹我们了
No one fucked with us anymore.
直到你哥哥出现
Until your brother showed up.
你让我想起他
You kind of remind me of him.
只是你看起来更愤怒 我印象挺深刻的
Except you... you seem even more angry, which is sort of impressive.
梅觉得我太会生气了,所以她鼓励我
May thought I was too angry. It's, uh...
每周利用几个晚上,替别人刺青
It's why she encouraged me to spend a couple of nights a week giving tattoos
不要一直和她待在夜店
instead of being with her at the club.
所以那天晚上你不在
Which is why you weren't there that night.
嘿 这不是你的错
Hey... it's not your fault.
你不该感到内疚
You... you shouldn't feel guilty.
不
No.
不,这不是我的错
No, it's not my fault.
是你哥哥的错
It's your brother's.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
拜托,你必须相信我
Please. You... you have to believe me.
梅绝对不是我们杀的
We really didn't kill May.
好
Fine.
那就把阴♥茎♥刺在你的额头
Forehead dick tattoo it is, then.
等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. W-w-wait!
等一下
Hold on. Hold on. Wait. Wait, what are...
不!等一下
No! No, no, no! No, no, no, no!
这说不通啊!
Okay, wait! It... it... it doesn't make any sense!
查尔斯大老远跑来美国
What's in it for Charles to come all this way
这么大费周章,就只为了杀梅?
and make all that noise just to kill May?
这...感觉实在不合理
It's... Something doesn't add up.
查尔斯!快过来
Charles! Over here.
谢天谢地 你找到我们了,他们在里面
Oh, thank God you found us. They're in there.
快点,帮我松绑
Hurry, hurry. Untie me, quick.
妈的!
Shit!
你在做什么?
Wh... what are you doing?
你搞什么? 查尔斯,快啊!
What the fuck? Charles, come on!
放了我弟弟
Give me my brother back.
- 这一个你可以留着 - 别这样,老兄!
- You can keep this one. - Oh, come on, man!
动机!
Motivation!
动机
Motivation.
布鲁斯,你别插手
Bruce, stay out of this.
- 你不知道你在说什么 - 闭嘴
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Shut up!
听着 我是演员
Look. I'm an actor.
你只是即兴表演
You do improv.
还是要有扎实的基础
It's a strong foundation to build off of.
重点就是 演戏时,你要了解角色的动机
The point is, in acting, you need to understand your character's motivation.
这件事的动机完全错了
The motivation is all wrong here.
查尔斯为什么要攻击你的俱乐部 还杀了梅?
Why would Charles want to attack your club and kill May?
想在洛杉矶建立版图
To make a move in L.A.
他也差点被炸飞!
He almost got blown up too!
没人想杀梅
No one wanted to kill May,
但有人想杀查尔斯
but there is someone who wants to kill Charles.
对,是我
Yes, me!
不是!
No!
睡眼詹
Uh... Sleepy Chan.
他是我们家的死敌
He's, like, our family's mortal enemy.
梅的死 是因为睡眼詹在追杀查尔斯
May died because Sleepy Chan was after Charles.
在过去这四天,有人四度想杀我
Someone has tried to kill me four times in the last four days.
五度,包括你在内,创下新纪录了
Five including you. It's a new record.
懂了吗?
See?
我们都在同一条船上
We're all on the same side here.
操!
Ah! - Fuck!
怎样?很糟糕吗?
Wh... what? Is... is it bad?
我的宝贝儿子!
Oh, my baby boy!
天啊!你没事吧?
- Mm-hmm. - You... Oh! Oh my God! Are you okay?
我好担心!
I was so worried!
- 因为他骗你即兴表演的事? - 没事,我很好
- Because he lied to you about improv? - It's fine. I'm fine.
但阿泰的大拇指... 泰伦斯!
- But, uh, TK's thumbs... - Terrence!
你必须更加小心
You have to be more careful.
这怎么会是我的错?
How is this my fault?
妈,这是谁的房♥子?
Mom, whose house is this?
蕾贝卡阿姨教会朋友的外甥 去意大利游轮旅行一个月
Auntie Rebecca's church friend's nephew is on a cruise around Italy for a month.
车♥库♥密♥码♥是他的生日
His garage code is his birthday.
好
Okay.
- 把这个放在脚上,好吗? - 好
- Put this on your foot. All right? - Okay.
让我看看
Let me have a look. Aw! - Mmm. Mmm.
流鼻血
Aiyo. Nosebleed.
好了,小子
- Mm-hmm. - Okay, buddy.
长子最受尊重,却得到最少的爱
The oldest always gets the most respect and the least love. Ooh.
让我看看这家伙
Let me have a look at this monster.
妈
Mom.
她是琼
Uh, this is June.
看来我要多煮点菜了
I better make more food, then.
我是说,听起来你就是一筹莫展
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表