剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
Your eyes have been opened,
但你需要把眼睛再睁大一点
but you need to open them wider.
保护家人才是最重要的
Protecting the family is everything.
好
Okay.
像我这样
How is me,
一个他妈的医科学生
a freaking medical student,
参加这场历史性的危险会谈 四周都是老练罪犯
at a historically dangerous meeting of skilled criminals,
我要如何保护自己?
protecting me?
我也是“家人”,你知道吧?
Like, I'm "the family" too, you know?
我不会让你出事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不想成为黑帮分子
I don't want to be a gangster.
我只要求你以弟弟的身分前来
I'm just asking you to be my brother.
嘿!你在那边也坐太久了,快来!
Hey! Hey, you've been sitting here for way too long. Come on!
好耶
Yeah!
你的双眼皮
Your double eyelids.
还真♥他♥妈♥的深邃
They're deep as hell.
那是真的还是假的?
Are they real or fake?
我的双眼皮100%是天生的,宝贝
- These lids are 100% au naturel, baby. - Oh, man.
你很幸运,我用了眼皮贴
You're lucky. I use eyelid tape.
什么?
What?
太夸张了!
That's nuts!
你想看看吗?
You wanna see it?
哇
Oh wow.
你比较喜欢哪一种的我?
Which version of me do you like better?
都喜欢
I like both!
你们家是怎么回事?
What's the deal with your family?
血皮靴叔叔,在里欧开酒
Uncle Blood Boots. Comped bottle service at Leo.
你和你哥好像 各自在全然不同的环境长大的
You and your brother seem like you grew up in completely different houses.
这很复杂,别谈这个好吗?
It's complicated. Would it be okay if we didn't talk about it?
好,当然了
Yeah, of course.
我只是说,你看起来和他们不一样
I'm just saying, you seem different from them.
你好像自成一格
Like you're your own person.
这是称赞
In a good way.
- 我的眼... - 什么?
- My eye... - What?
我的眼皮贴黏在你的下巴了
My eyelid tape was on your chin.
- 糟糕 - 抱歉
- Oh! Oh shit. - Sorry.
对
- Oh. - Yeah.
我是艾莉克丝孔,请留言
This is Alexis Kong. Leave a message.
艾莉克丝
Alexis.
只是打声招呼
Just saying hi.
嗨
Hi.
只是打声招呼
Just saying hi.
嗨
Hi.
(好吵啊,你在哪里?)
(我在一家夜店,你在哪里?)
(显然在你的脑海里)
(不,我是说...)
(显然在你的脑海里)
(我在你的脑海里吗?)
孔小姐,你可以进来了
Ms. Kong, we're ready for you.
闻起来好香
Oh, that smells so good. Ah!
今晚太棒了! 我们应该经常这样出来玩
Man, tonight was the best! We should go out like this all the time.
不,小弟
Nah, xiao di.
只有三合会要干大事之前 我们才这样狂欢
We only party like this before a big Triad event
免得我们其中一人无法活着回来
in case one of us doesn't survive tomorrow.
如果你明天要来 记得要抬头挺胸
If you do come tomorrow, make sure you stand up straight.
趾高气昂,一副你很在乎的样子
- Shoulders back like you give a fuck. - Mmm.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得我爸会喜欢我吗?
Do you think my dad would like me?
你是他的儿子
You're his son.
大孙对你没有记忆
Big Sun has no memory.
没有期望
He has no expectations.
他喜欢有行动力的人 能为他所用的人
He likes men who take action if that action serves him,
他讨厌那些行事会碍到他的人
and he hates men who take action if it gets in his way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你从小 就喜欢整理好才睡觉
You have liked to make everything neat before going to bed since you were a child.
如果你发现
If you discover
睡眼詹是这一切的幕后主使
that it's Sleepy Chan who has been behind all this,
如果他开枪打你父亲 派人追杀我们
if he shot your father, set people after us,
并以我们的名义宣战...
and signaled war on our name...
我知道这次是和平的会面
I know this meeting was made in peace,
但你很清楚明天该怎么做
but you know exactly what you must do tomorrow.
采取行动
Take action
了结此事
and end this.
如果睡眼詹是罪魁祸首
If Sleepy Chan was responsible,
他不会活着离开那里
he won't leave there alive.
这些都是本周的? 另一个房♥间还有更多
- These are all from this week? - There's a whole other room with more.
天啊
Jesus.
这样合法吗? 想在某人死后解锁他的手♥机♥?
So, um... is this legal? Trying to open someone's phone postmortem?
死人就没有侵犯隐私权的问题
There's no invasion of privacy for the dead.
我只需要一个该死的吻合
I just need one goddamn match.
你才知道 我整天刷交♥友♥网♥站,像是Hinge
Tell me about it. I'm on Hinge all day.
还有Tinder、咖啡贝果之约
And Tinder. And Coffee Meets Bagel.
我只有和怪胎配对成功 像是迷恋印地安人,甚至更糟 迷恋验尸官的
I only match with freaks with Indian fetishes, or worse, coroner fetishes.
抱歉,我不常和别人聊天
Sorry, I don't get to talk to that many people.
我帮你拿那具的手指
Oh, let me get those for you.
那些恶心的恋物癖提醒了我 即使我找到我的挚爱
All those gross fetish dudes remind me that even if I find the love of my life,
我也不会知道他们是否喜欢我本人
I'll never really know if they like me for me.
这是去人性化的
It's dehumanizing.
对
Right.
当我和迷恋亚洲妹的人配对成功 我就享受当下
When I match with an Asian fetish freak, I just lean into it.
就和他们聊天 直到他们露出最恶心的一面
Just chat with them until their grossest shit comes out,
然后把内容上传网路
then post it online.
天啊
Oh my God!
神马?
What?
你这么大费周章,就为了看聊天室?
You did all this for a chat room?
什么?干,不会吧
What? Fuck! No...
马克,我连上他们的网络
Mark, I connected to their network.
凌晨6点咖水疗会出事
- Something happening at Ka Spa at 6:00. - Slow down.
- 马上派整组单位过去 - 我不能凭猜测去做任何事
- Get a whole unit there now. - Not based on a guess from a deputy DA.
- 我看到的! - 我相信你
- It's not a guess. I saw it! - I believe you.
我没有权限,我可以绕过去...
I don't have authority. I can swing by...
去你的,我自己去
Oh, for fuck's sakes.I'll do it myself.
我不知道我是自己选择过来
I don't know if I'm choosing to be here
还是我认为你希望我过来
or doing what I think you want me to do.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
不过我不想死
I don't wanna die, though.
你今天不会死的
You're not gonna die today.
兄弟
Brother.
如果今天出了什么闪失 你马上去照顾国霖和我妈
If things go wrong today, you look after Bruce and my mother first.
不要担心我,明白吗?
Don't worry about me or anything else, understood?
孙家的人永远是我的家人
The Sun family will always be my family.
只有查尔斯
Only Charles.
其他人都可以滚了
Everyone else can fuck off.
这是新的规则
These are the new rules.
我的弟弟在哪里?
Where's my brother?
你照我说的去做
He'll be fine...
他就不会有事
if you do what I say.
要是出了什么事
If anything funny happens,
杀光他们...
kill them all...
但是把这一个留给我
but leave this one for me.
你是谁?
Who is this?
搞屁啊?这是...
What the shit? What the...
首先,你是谁?
What? Who... who are you?
谁...
Who... Wh...
喂?谁在那里?
Hello? Who's there?
查尔斯?是你吗?
Charles? Is that you?
我在这里,你只管...
I'm here. Just...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
如果他不乱来
If he doesn't tempt fate,
我们的老天爷,关老爷,会保佑他的
the god, Guan Yu, will be with him.
嘿,我想他是睡眼詹
Hey... hey, I think it's Sleepy.
对,他看起来有点想睡
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表