剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
那边,我们叫的来福车
There. That's our Lyft.
# I can make you go mainstream #
# I can help you reach your dreams Bada boom, bada bing, yeah #
# When we go out, we go up - Go up #
# Never come down... #
两位小姐好
Hello, ladies.
如何?今晚还开心吗...
Aah! How's it goin'? You guys have...
不不不不不不不
No, no, no! No! No, no, no!
# Gimme some, some of that... #
你什么时候吃披萨了?
When did you have pizza?
# Gimme some, some of that #
# I want a brand-new house #
# Somethin' I cannot buy #
(对,而且)
# Somethin' I can't afford #
# I want a brand-new house #
# Somethin' I cannot buy #
# Somethin' I can't afford #
# I want a brand-new house #
# Somethin' I cannot buy #
# Somethin' I can't afford #
# I want a brand-new house #
# Somethin' I cannot buy #
# Somethin' I can't afford #
# I ain't even make it Off the jetway now #
(辣塔可酱)
# Phone's been on blast like all day... #
# Why you gotta do this? Try to test me now #
# Right when I touch down got anxiety #
# Fuck #
# Follow signs out of the terminal now #
# JFK is a different animal now #
# Damn baggage claim's Like a war zone now #
# Glad I packed light 'Cause I'm on my own #
布鲁斯!醒醒!
Bruce! Wake up!
你要迟到了!
You're going to be late!
来了
I'm coming.
(豆浆)
- 昨晚工作到很晚吗? - 对
- Were you out working late last night? - Yep.
只是工作而已?
Just working?
对,妈,我不做另外那件事了
Yes, Mom. I stopped doing the other thing.
我发誓
I swear.
肉饼脸,我真以你为荣
Oh, chubby cheeks. I'm so proud of you.
- 到学校后传简讯给我 - 为什么?
- Text me when you get to school. - Why?
因为我刚刚叫你这样做
Because I just told you to.
去好好学习吧
Go get smart.
好
Okay.
# Dreaming - Dreaming #
# Dreaming, here I am - Dreaming #
# Here I am dreaming again - Dreaming #
(生物化学373,还剩20分钟)
# Dreaming - Dreaming #
# Dreaming - I'm in a #
# I'm in a deep dream again... #
# Sleeping - Sleeping #
# Here's me sleeping #
# It's time for me to wake up #
# For no matter how I dream - I, I, I #
# It always makes me cry - Cry #
# If you live in fables, then you know #
# What I mean #
# For that is our world Where things aren't what they seem #
# Never - For no matter how I dream #
# It always makes me cry... #
还有20分钟
There's still 20 minutes left.
噢,但我写完了
Oh, but I'm... I'm finished.
你上次也很早交卷,结果没能拿高分
You turned the last one in early, too, and it cost you points.
B还是能拿到学位
Bs still get degrees.
不
No.
我只是需要一点延期来凑钱
I... I just need a tiny extension to get the money together.
布鲁斯,我唯一想要的延伸
Bruce, the only extension I want from you
就是请你伸手拿枝笔 开一张学费的支票给我
is you extending your hand to grab a pen and write me a tuition check.
你明天要交给我,否则我们别无选择
You have until tomorrow or we'll have no choice
只能注销这个学期
but to invalidate the semester.
好
Okay.
等等...
Just...
这些能买♥♥到多少教育?
How much education would this buy me?
这里有7美元
There's $7 here.
而且这张钞票有呕吐味
And this bill smells like puke.
这是订金
It's a down payment.
7美元在学生餐厅 连一个总汇三明治都买♥♥不到
You can't even buy a club sandwich in the cafeteria for $7.
也许那就是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
也许我们应该通通拒付学费
Maybe we... we should all refuse to pay our tuition
直到学校认真处理
until the school addresses
这个机构的贫富差距
the economic injustice of this institution!
有谁同意我?
Who's with me?
让开!
Get out of the way!
你真烂,走开!
- You suck, dude. Move!
下一位
Next.
哟!
Yo!
- 手举高,贱♥人♥! - 死白烂
- Hands up, bitch! - Fucking bitch!
老兄,我可以开枪打你的
Dude, I could have shot you.
你有枪啊?
You have a gun?
没有,但如果有,我可能开枪打你
No, but if I did, I could have shot you.
- 你好吗?兄弟 - 你好吗?
- What's up, baby? - What's up?
你来得正好,我正要抽点大♥麻♥
Yo, you're just in time. I'm about to smoke me a little kush
和我的基努好兄弟 在《电驭叛客》碰面玩玩
and hang out with my boy Keanu on Cyberpunk.
你拿自己的货来解嗨?
You, uh, gettin' high on your own supply?
我卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥和古♥柯♥硷
I sell molly and cocaine.
大♥麻♥是合法的
Weed's legal.
兄弟,我开始觉得我的拇指超快的 像球星胡里奥琼斯那么快
Dude, I'm starting to think my thumbs are, like, freakishly fast.
只不过我是动拇指
Like Julio Jones fast, but just my thumbs.
亚莱莎,播放我的音乐
Alexa, play my jams.
没问题
You got it.
我是否可以...
Can I, um...
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
没问题,兄弟
Anything, bro.
我需要借点钱
I need to borrow some money.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我们认识多久了?小学五年级?
How long have I known you? Since the fifth grade?
你的英语基本上是我教的
Hell, I practically taught your ass English.
兄弟,像我们这样的朋友? 我们不借钱的
Bro, friends like us? They don't borrow, man.
而是直接给
They give.
你需要多少钱?
So, how much we talkin'?
五千
5,000.
- 美金? - 是学校要的
- Dollars? - It's for school.
- 我会还你的 - 你妈不帮你付学费吗?
- I will pay you back. - Doesn't your mom pay for school?
她有,但我把这学期的学费 花在别的地方了
Yes, but I kind of spent this semester's tuition money on something else.
我以为你放弃那玩意了 你答应过你♥妈♥的♥
I thought you stopped with that stuff. You promised your mom.
这是洛杉矶最好的即兴表演课
It's the best improv class in LA.
威尔法洛和瑞秋德奇都是校友!
Will Ferrell and Rachel Dratch are alums!
你花了五千元去学习如何假装
You spent five grand learning how to play pretend.
是即兴表演,好吗?
It's improv, okay?
这是一种艺术
It... it's an art form.
好,如果你这么自豪 怎么不告诉你妈?
Okay! If you're so proud of it, why not tell your mom you're doing it?
因为她认为这是在浪费时间 而且布鲁斯孙没有胆子
'Cause she thinks it's a waste of time,
勇敢做自己
and Bruce Sun doesn't have the nuts to be his own man.
你以为赵约翰去演戏 会瞒着他妈妈吗?
Yo, you think John Cho hides what he does from his mom?
况且我的钱此刻大多是“粉状” 现金很少...
Plus, my cash is more powder than liquid right now, so, uh...
可恶
Shit.
听着,我有办法让你赚到那笔钱
Listen, I do have a way you can earn that money.
我不卖♥♥毒品,阿泰
那不是我的打算
- I'm not selling drugs, TK. - That's not my plan.
你一直是这样打算的
It's always your plan.
好,我是那样打算的
Okay, that's my plan.
我今晚要去夜店交货 我需要你的帮忙
It's my night to do handouts at the club, and I could use your help.
我们两个合作 要赚五千美元太简单了
With the two of us, we would clear five G so easy.
老兄,我不是罪犯!
Dude, I am not a criminal!
对,我也不是
Yeah, and neither am I.
我只是某家公♥司♥的员工 负责销♥售♥一项产品
I'm an employee at a company that sells a product.
我们有等级制度
We have a hierarchy.
我们有销♥售♥配额 跟其他的制药公♥司♥一模一样!
We have quotas just like every pharmaceutical company out there!
除了万一我搞砸了
Well, except if I fuck up,
他们会割断我的喉咙,装袋丢进河中
they slit my throat, toss me in a sack in the Rio Hondo.
你好像不善于推销这个
Yeah, you're not doing a good job selling this.
那这样的推销如何?
How's this for a sell?
你不可能一年赚到五千美元 更别说一个晚上了
There's no way you're gonna earn five grand in a year, let alone one night.
你念书不是想当医生吗?
Aren't you studying to be a doctor?
反正你当上医生 一辈子也是在卖♥♥药啊
Dude, all you're gonna do your whole life is sell drugs anyway.
如果你今晚和我一起工作 我敢说还能拿到大学的学分呢
I bet you can earn college credit if you work with me tonight.
如果我只是负责交货
If I'm just doing handoffs
然后收钱
and collecting money,
严格来说,我不是在贩毒
it's not technically selling drugs.
这样就叫贩毒啦
I mean, it totally is. It's, like, exactly selling them.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表