剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
The Sun family will always be my family.
我不会写的
I won't do it.
那么这算在你头上
Then this is on you.
把我们想要的交出来
Give us what we want
不然下一个就是你儿子
or your sons are next.
你有种就去找查尔斯
I dare you to go after Charles.
谁说是查尔斯了?
Who said anything about Charles, huh?
你敢靠近布鲁斯
You go anywhere near Bruce,
这个世界再也没有你的安身之地
there will be nowhere on Earth you will be safe again.
或许我们能找其他方法让你开口
Maybe we find some other way to get you talking.
我说过我们不会杀了你
I said we wouldn't kill you.
- 但我绝对可以伤害你 - 她只是个老太太,你...
- But I can definitely hurt you. - She's just an old lady. You...
我们需要名字!
We need the names!
布鲁斯 - 你怎么进来的?
- Oh. Bruce! - How'd you get in?
呃,史蒂夫?
Uh, Steve?
天啊
My God.
- 他们在这里做什么? - 艾琳在哪里?
- What are they doing here? - Where is Eileen?
搞什么?嘿!
- What the hell? Hey! Hey! - This place is a bit scary.
- 这地方有点吓人 - 怎么回事?
What's going on here?
艾琳在哪里?
Where is Eileen?
你是谁家的孩子?
Who are your parents?
我认识你妈!
I know your mother!
- 我们该怎么办? - 我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
- 这谁啊? - 混♥蛋♥!
- Who is this? - You bastard!
走吧!
Move!
让开...
Hurry up, so scary!
- 赶快走 - 走啊...
- Come on! - Hurry up.
- 快点! - 真吓人!
- Hurry up! - So scary!
- 快点 - 走走走!
- Come on! - Hurry up!
我们必须离开
We have to go.
布鲁斯,我们必须走了
- Bruce, we have to go. - We...
- 我们不能丢下他 - 没时间了,快走
- We can't leave him. - There's no time. Come on.
我们不去追他们吗?
Are we going after them?
搞什么啊?
What the hell?
我们就这样放他们走?太扯了
We just let them go like this? Come on.
她逃走了
She got away.
但我们还是得到我们需要的了 我们知道她的弱点
But we still got what we needed. We know her weakness.
是布鲁斯
It's Bruce.
巨石真的只差五秒 就成为世界摔角的冠军了
The Rock is literally five seconds away from becoming the Raw champ.
然后冷石史蒂夫奥斯汀冲进来 用金勾臂压制他
And then Stone Cold Steve Austin flies in and clotheslines him.
什么?
What?
- 太夸张了 - 我知道
- That's crazy. - I know.
他们曾经是队友
And they were teammates.
- 哇 - 没错
- Oh, wow. - Mm-hmm.
真是戏剧性
That's the drama.
难怪你这么迷
No wonder you're so into it.
你的手♥机♥充电器送来了
Your phone charger's here.
那可以等
It can wait.
- 别接了 - 好
- Don't. - Okay.
等等
- Wait. - Uh-uh.
是国际刑♥警♥组织
Oh, it's Interpol.
我必须接
I gotta get it.
过去七个星期,有三个生意人
Three businessmen were all brutally murdered
惨遭谋杀,目前都没有破案
in the past seven weeks.All unsolved.
你认得这些名字吗?
Do you recognize any of the names?
不认识
No.
但这才是重点,我本来就不该认识
But that's the point. I'm not supposed to.
在那段期间 三名华裔商人惨遭暴♥力♥谋杀
Three Chinese businessmen all violently murdered in that timeframe.
看看他们的公♥司♥ 全是三合会涉及的行业
Look at their companies. All industries that Triads deal with.
航运、农业、汽车经销商
Shipping, agriculture, car dealerships.
所以狙杀目标是三合会老大?
Okay, so they're Triad hits?
我要走了
I have to go.
等等,我们可以一起调查这个
Wait, we... we can work together on this.
艾莉克丝,别这样
Alexis, don't.
让我帮忙,把你知道的告诉我
Let me help. Just tell me what you know.
想想今天这样有多棒
Think about how great today was.
- 你一直在玩弄我 - 什么?
- You've been playing me this whole time. - What?
你以为我没受过训练 不知道这是美人计吗?
You think I haven't been trained to spot a honeypot?
该死
Shit.
真不敢相信我竟然会上当
I can't believe I fell for all this.
你以为我和你上♥床♥ 是为了让你向我透露情报?
You think I fucked you to get you to snitch for me?
去你的
Fuck you, dude.
在今天以前 你能忠于自我是什么时候的事?
When was the last time you got to be yourself before today, huh?
不是你家人希望你成为的样子 而是你真正的样子
Not what your family wanted you to be, but who you really are.
我看到你了,查尔斯
I see you, Charles.
今天是十年来你最棒的一天
Today was the best day you've had in ten years.
你以为共处几个小时 你就知道我是怎样的人?
You think a few hours together tells you who I am?
那你呢?
What about you?
在这个活像监狱的地方 一堆箱子摆了三年都没拆?
Boxes that have been sitting for three years in a place that looks like a prison?
不要试图分♥析♥我
你除了工作,根本没有自己的生活
Don't try to analyze me when you don't have a life outside your job.
你说得对
You're right.
我把工作放在第一位 下次我见到你,你会被铐起来
I do put my job first. Next time I see you, you'll be in cuffs.
去你的
Fuck off.
开始吧
It's on.
启动追踪
Go ahead and activate it.
他允许你从现场拿走他的手♥机♥?
And he gave you permission to get his phone from the scene?
是的,联邦调查局 还有监督的洛杉矶警员
Yes, and the FBI and supervising LAPD officer
同意我的请求,让我拿走证物
approved my request to remove it.
好,我给你搜查令 让你追踪和窃听电♥话♥
All right, I am giving you a warrant to track and tap the phone.
- 你需要看看里面有什么吗? - 不用
- Do you need to see what's on it? - No.
像他这种人不会那样使用手♥机♥ 这没有帮助
People like him don't use it like that. It won't be helpful.
(查尔斯:我在路上了)
好,连上了
Okay, it's up.
- 你应该能看见了 - 我看见了,谢谢
- You should be able to see it now. - I got it. Thanks.
我知道你可能...
Hey, uh... I know you probably...
你知道我妈在哪里吗?
Do you know where my mom is?
她在他的卧室喝酒
She's in his bedroom drinking.
我妈不喝酒的
My mom doesn't drink.
你还行吧?
Are you okay?
对,我没事
I'm fine.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
他们杀了血皮靴
They killed Blood Boots.
我们待会再谈 他是为了救你才死的
- We can talk about that later. - He died trying to save you.
这不代表什么吗?
Doesn't that mean anything?
我们会有时间哀悼的
There will be time to grieve.
现在 我们需要得好好做事
Now, we need to get to work.
我们的敌人是义仁拳
Our enemy is a group called the Boxers.
他们是小屁孩,狂热分子
They're just a bunch of kids. Fanatical.
但是他们知道我是罗罗德克士
They know I'm the Rolodex.
这些王八蛋一直在杀帮会老大
These bastards are taking out Triad heads.
这些是老大吗?
Do you recognize these names?
他们到底要什么?
What do they want?
不知道
I don't know.
好
Okay.
怎样?
What?
我和凯文处在一个死亡世界
Kai Wen and I live in a world of death,
我们接受事实 我们的性命很可能朝不保夕
and we accept our lives can be blown out by a strong breeze.
但我希望你过得比我们好
But I wanted better for you
你和查尔斯
and Charles.
我以为我能保护我们
I thought I could protect us.
我是罗罗德克士 知悉所有名字和秘密的通讯录
A Rolodex of every name and secret.
这是我们的保险
An insurance policy
让敌人不敢轻举妄动
to keep our enemies at bay.
什么是罗罗德克士?
What's the Rolodex?
还记得我说过 帮派老大都不使用真实姓名吗?
Remember how I told you no society head uses their real name?
要是名字传扬出去
Because if it ever got out,
他们会立刻被杀或被捕
they would be killed or arrested in an instant.
妈妈的名单就像抵在敌人头上的枪
Mom's list was a gun to every one of our rivals' heads,
所以爸才能呼风唤雨
so Dad could operate untouched.
谁敢动爸爸,罗罗德克士就会启动
Go after Dad and the Rolodex would be activated.
但只有在找不到我的情况下
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表