剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
- It's none of your business. - It was a girl, wasn't it?
我就知道
Ah! I knew it.
你喜欢她!
You like her!
你怎么短短几天 就找到喜欢的女生了?
How the hell did you find a girl to like in a few days?
(葛蕾丝:你又跷课,想你了!)
(你要辍学全面发展即兴表演吗?)
(还是找不到一起混的“伙伴”?)
(笑脸舒)
(满哥)
(法兰克马)
我有一颗痣怪怪的
I had a questionable mole.
天啊
Oh my God.
好!
Yes! Ooh!
闻起来很像吉姆面包店
Smells like Jim's Bakery.
蒙特利公园最好的面包店 他们以蛋挞闻名
Oh! It's the best bakery in Monterey Park. Known for their egg tarts.
地理位置方便,紧邻洛杉矶健身中心
And conveniently located next to an LA Fitness.
好!天啊,太好吃了
- Mmm! Oh, yes! - Mmm!
他能改行做这个吧?
Oh God, it's so good. He could do this for a living, right?
我正在改进吉拿棒食谱
- Mm-hmm. - I'm currently perfecting a churro recipe.
有人介意葛蕾丝过来吗?
Hey, would anyone mind if, uh, Grace comes over?
那天晚上的女孩?
The girl from the other night?
她也不会带来什么麻烦事
It's not like she's gonna bring any trouble or anything.
我们在躲藏
We are hiding out
避开一群全副武装 自杀式攻击的狂热分子 他们不惜炸掉夜店
from an army of suicidal, well-armed fanatics who are willing to blow up clubs
还躲在滚烫的黏土池好几个小时 就为了杀掉我们
and hide under burning clay balls for hours to kill us.
这样有可能引他们来这里,太疯狂了
So it's insane to risk leading them here
就为了让一个小妞替布鲁斯打手♥枪♥
so Bruce can get a dry hand job from a coed.
- 你好恶心 - 你生气是因为她说对了
- You're gross. - You're mad 'cause she's right.
你吃醋的样子不好看
Jealousy looks terrible on you.
- 你开什么玩笑 - 够了
- You're joking. - Knock it off.
她只是个大学生
She's just a college kid.
没事的
It's fine.
那就是可以喽?
So, that's a yes?
好耶!
Yes!
# Ding dong, ding dong #
# This is John Cho And this is my house #
- 嗨! - 嗨!
- Hi! - Hi!
- 你好吗? - 嘿!
- How are you? - Hey!
好
Okay.
- 好! - 我该...
- Yeah! - Should I...
- 对!进来吧! - 谢谢
- Oh, yeah! Come on in! - Thank you.
- 好,请脱鞋! - 哇!
- Wow! - Yeah. Shoes off!
- 是吗? - 开玩笑的
- Oh, yeah? - I'm just kidding.
- 惊人吧 - 太疯狂了
- I'm just messing! - This is insane!
- 对,你看过这个吗? - 哇!
- Yeah, have you seen this? - Wow!
- 你有没有...很疯狂吧? - 天啊!
- Have you... It's crazy, right? - Oh my God!
你是赵约翰的朋友吗?
- Are you friends with John Cho? - Ah...
- 我竟然不知道! - 没什么啦
- I didn't know! - Not a big deal.
《猪头汉堡包》太棒了
I feel like Harold and Kumar is so great.
但他的戏剧作品更令人印象深刻
- But his dramatic work? - Yeah.
- It's so much more impressive. - Yeah, yeah.
-《人肉搜索》?那部好棒 - 没错,超好看的
- Searching? Oh my God, so good. - Yes. Exactly. It's so good!
- 对 - 等等,你怎么会在这里?
- So good. Yeah. - Wait, so why... why are you here?
我们的妈妈出城了
Oh, well, uh... our mom's out of town,
爸妈不在家,小孩子就开始玩了
so, when the parents are away, the children will play.
澄清一下,我们不是小孩子了 这只是一种比喻
To be clear, we're not actually children. It's a figure of speech.
等等!住手!
Aah! Wait! Stop!
别再泼我水了,我的头发不能弄湿
Stop getting me wet! I can't... I can't get my hair wet.
这超好玩的
Listen...Where's the... Ah!
躲起来
You hide, woman!
# So don't you go... #
不,不,不!
No, no! No, no, no!
# Away #
# I know... # - Ugh! Ugh!
# Without your love... # - Get some beer right now. Whoo!
天啊!
Oh my God! Aah!
# I'll never find my way back home #
# I'll never find my way back home #
# No, no, I'll never find my way... #
我再去拿一些啤酒,朋友
I'm gonna go grab some more "cervesos," amigos.
# I'll never find my way back home #
防晒乳?
Sunscreen?
我很惊讶还有剩
Surprised there's any left.
你对我的弟弟有什么企图?
What are your intentions with my brother?
我不会伤害他的 如果这是你想问的事
I'm not gonna hurt him, if that's what you're asking.
很好
Good.
我们浪费了一个小时 看着这些三合会的家伙
We've wasted the last hour watching these Triad guys
就在那里无所事事 只是喝啤酒、悠闲放空
do nothin' but drink beer and lounge around.
继续监视
Just keep watching.
监视什么啦?
For what?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
也许你没注意到 洛杉矶有一场帮派战争
In case you hadn't noticed, there's a gang war in L.A.
你正在监视的家伙,就处于战事核心
The guy you're watching is at the center of it.
我等不及看看最后一无所获
Can't wait for this to come to nothin'
这个烦人婆可以停止她的警♥察♥梦
so that pain in my ass can stop tryin' to be a cop.
你电♥话♥还没挂,混♥蛋♥
You didn't hang up, asshole.
她今天心情不好
She's havin' a rough day.
那边有很多喝的
Drinks over there...
布鲁斯,要玩吗?
- Huh? - Bruce.- Wanna play?
好啊!
Uh... Yeah!
当然
Sure.
你要握紧枪,注视准星
You want to have a tight grip.- Okay. - Focus on the front sight.
然后平稳按下扳机
A smooth trigger press.
- 平稳按下扳机 - 对
- Smooth trigger press. - Yeah.
游戏结束
Game over.
好!我赢了
Yes! I got it.
这游戏真烂
This game sucks.
# You can ring my be-e-ell #
# Ring my bell! #
嘿!
- Hey! - Uh!
# You can ring my be-e-ell #
# Ring my bell #
# 'Cause I've got a golden ticket #
# I got a golden chance to make my way #
# Doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo #
# Doo-doo-doo #
# Doo-ooh #
# Every day #
# There's somethin' new #
# Oh-oh-oh #
# Babe, honey #
# Keep me lovin' you - Oh, oh, oh #
# Heaven must have sent you From above #
# Whoa #
# Heaven must have sent Your precious love #
# The first cut is the deepest #
# Baby, I know #
# The first cut is the deepest #
# 'Cause when it comes to bein' loved She's cursed #
# When it comes to lovin' me She's worse #
有动静吗?
Any movement?
如果你说的“动静” 是指在海滩上 和三个女人嬉戏,那就有
If by "movement," you mean frolicking with three women by the beach, then yes.
三个女人?
Three women?
现在地下室传来可怕的音乐声
Now there's terrible music coming out of the basement.
等等,三个女人...
Wait, three women...
对,三个女人
Yes, three women.
- 你有确认她们身分吗? - 我♥干♥嘛那样做?
- Did you ID them? - Why would I do that?
随口问问
No reason.
她们都很辣 但三个人的风格都不一样 如果这样有帮助
They are all hot, but in totally different ways, if that's at all helpful.
你♥爸♥妈是做什么的?
What do your parents do?
为什么问这个?
Why?
我几乎不认识你
I barely know you.
知道对方的父母做什么工作
I feel like knowing what someone's parents' jobs are
可以了解他们很多事
can tell you a lot about them.
他们从事餐饮业
They're, uh... in the restaurant business.
我一直觉得拥有一间餐厅很酷
I always thought it would be cool to own a restaurant.
你可以只用自己喜欢的食材 设计一套菜单
You could make a menu with only your favorite things
然后每天去那里吃饭
and eat there every day.
他们没有拥有餐厅
They... they didn't own a restaurant.
他们是...
They, um...
人蛇集团偷运到美国的非法移♥民♥
They were illegal immigrants who were smuggled into the US by Snakeheads.
人口贩子强迫他们在中餐厅工作 来偿还他们的债务
Labor traffickers who forced them to pay off their debts in Chinese restaurants.
什么?
What?
等等,真的吗?
Wait, really?
长达多久?
For how long?
好几年
Years.
我记得我会...
I remember I'd, um...
我放学后,会坐在米袋上等到睡着
I'd fall asleep on, like, bags of rice after school
因为我要等他们结束轮班
and just wait for their shifts to be over.
他们...会被殴打、虐待之类的
They were, um... they were beaten and, like, abused and stuff.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表