剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
- This is a waste of time. - How so?
她们在谈溃疡性结肠炎
They're talking about ulcerative colitis.
不,不是溃疡性结肠炎 是直肠脱垂
Ah, no. It's not ulcerative colitis. It's a collapsed rectum.
不,查尔斯,她们在谈直肠脱垂
No, Charles. They are talking about a collapsed rectum.
跟紧了,如果你注意听 也许会学到什么
Keep up. If you listen, you might just learn something.
供应商不可能是贩毒集团
You know, the supplier cannot be cartel.
美国海关及边境保卫局 在圣地亚哥附近太积极了
The CBP is too active near San Diego.
我记得他们有个接头
Yeah, I think I remember something about their plug.
接头?
Plug?
供应商啦
Supplier.
有一个老头
The old man.
东尼唐
Tony Tang.
他用他的渔船来载运毒品
He brings the drugs in on his fishing boats.
他在阿罕布拉拥有第一海鲜餐厅
He owns the Number One Seafood Restaurant in Alhambra.
餐厅叫什么名字啊?
What's the name of the restaurant?
那就是名字啊
That is the name.
第一海鲜餐厅
Number One Seafood Restaurant.
在阿罕布拉
It's in Alhambra.
知道吗?你太厉害了
You know what? You are too good.
我该走了,但你应该留下来再打一圈
I should get going, but you should stay and play another hand.
再见
Bye.
痛啊!
- Hey. - Ow!
她叫你跟着她走 快去
She tell you to follow her. Go.
好
Okay.
唉哟!
Ow!
你和你哥哥杀了梅
You and your brother killed May.
我们没有杀害梅
We didn't kill May.
只是...她遇害时 我们刚好在现场
It was just... we just happened to be there when she was killed.
这是典型的相关不代表因果
It's a classic case of correlation, not causation.
那这个呢?
And what was that?
是相关还是因果?
Correlation or causation?
我想应该都有吧
Wh... Both, I think.
拜托
Please...
要是我知道任何能帮助到你的线索 我会告诉你的
If I knew something that could help you, I would... I would tell you.
那就告诉我,你哥哥在哪里?
Then tell me where your brother is.
我可以告诉你别的事吗?
Can I please tell you something besides that?
等等,不,拜托听我说
Wait, wait, no. Listen, please!
我不勇敢 我不强悍,行吗?
I'm not brave, and I'm not tough, okay?
我不是想证明任何事
I... I'm not trying to prove anything.
把我想知道的事告诉我
Tell me what I want to know.
不然呢?
Or?
不然我就在你的脸上 烙个阴♥茎♥的刺青
Or I'm going to tattoo a penis on your face.
好,是这样的
Okay. Yeah, so...
我是即兴表演者
I'm... I'm an improviser,
这是一个需要亮相的职业
and, um, it's... it's a display profession,
我不确定脸部刺青是否适合...
and I'm not sure if a face tattoo would be great for my...
在哪里?
Where?
不!住手!
No! Stop it!
- 我听不到! - 不!
- I can't hear you! - No! No, no!
查尔斯在贝克斯菲尔德!
Charles is in Bakersfield!
蒙塔尔班大道
355... Montalban Drive.
蒙塔尔班大道 贝克斯菲尔德
355 Montalban Drive, Bakersfield.
待在这里
Stay here.
看吧?你又来了
See? You just did it again. "Huuuuh."
就...让我来处理
Just... let me handle this.
在洛杉矶,要按我的方式去做
Here in L.A., we do it my way.
你的方式太慢,布鲁斯搞不好都死了
Your way is too slow. Bruce could be dead by now.
她不会杀布鲁斯的
She won't kill Bruce.
她想知道你人在哪里 我们要在他开口前找到他
She'll want to know where you are. And we need to find him before he talks.
记住,你是因为我才打听到东尼唐的
And remember, you know about Tony Tang because of me.
也多亏了你 我们知道肯尼郑的屁♥眼♥会漏屎
We also know about Kenny Cheng's leaky butthole because of you.
待在这里
Stay here.
我刚看到一只蟑螂
I just saw a roach.
你们这是什么餐厅啊?
What kind of restaurant is this?
- 不好意思... - 叫你们老板出来
- I'm sorry... - I want to speak to the owner.
太太好
Hello, madam.
我听说出了点问题
I heard there was an issue.
对,现在牠死了
Mm, yes. He's dead now.
我只希望你没有虫害的问题
I just hope you don't have an infestation of issues.
拜托 喝点茶,本店招待
Please, have some tea on the house.
我可以向你保证 我们餐厅的标准非常高的
I can assure you that our standards are very high here.
《圣盖博论♥坛♥报》认证第一海鲜餐厅
The San Gabriel Valley Tribune named the Number One Seafood Restaurant
是阿罕布拉第一的海鲜餐厅
the number one seafood restaurant in Alhambra.
女士,有没有什么办法 可以让你的体验改善一些呢?
Is there anything we can do to make your experience better, ma'am?
餐厅的招牌龙虾
The house special lobster.
姜和洋葱
Ginger and onion.
不错的选择
Good choice.
记得先把毒品拿出来 可♥卡♥因♥会让人疯狂
Make sure you take the drugs out first. Cocaine makes me kooky.
麻烦
Please.
跟我来
Follow me.
嗨
Hi.
嗨?
Hi?
你替警方工作吗?
Are you working for the police?
古提雷斯局长常来 他超爱我们的葱油饼
Chief Gutierrez comes here all the time. He loves our scallion pancakes.
- 味精不会让他头疼吗? - 没这回事的
- Oh, the MSG doesn't give him headaches? - That is not a real thing.
味精对多数人都没有影响
MSG doesn't have an effect on most people.
- 你要什么? - 我在找白鹤帮
- What do you want? - I'm trying to find the White Cranes.
我有可靠消息来源 你是他们的接头
I have it on good authority that you're their plug.
我只运送阿罕布拉第一海鲜的渔货
All I deliver is the number one seafood in Alhambra.
如果你想找别的东西,你来错地方了
If you're looking for something else, you've come to the wrong place.
你的口音真有意思
You have a very interesting accent.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
基隆,台北北边的渔村
Keelung. A fishing village just north of Taipei.
我去过!
我们是很自豪的
- I've been! - Hmm. We're very proud people.
我爸唐晓禄大清早出门
My father, Tang Xiao Lu, would go out in the morning
中午就卖♥♥光当天的渔货了
and sell out his haul by noon.
他专营新鲜螃蟹和吻仔鱼
He specialized in fresh crabs and whitebait.
最后他把生意卖♥♥给大型企业
Eventually, he sold the business to a larger conglomerate
给我一笔钱,让我开这间餐厅
and gave me this nest egg to start this restaurant.
对
Ah, yes.
难怪人家说虎父无犬子
Like father, like son.
很显然的
我得到错误的资讯
It's clear I've been given bad information.
很抱歉浪费你的时间
So sorry to have wasted your time.
我的龙虾?
My lobster?
我查到白鹤帮的仓库地址
I got the address of the warehouse of the White Cranes.
你想要什么?亲亲脸颊作为奖励?
What do you want? A kiss on the cheek?
红包?
Red envelope?
少得意洋洋的,快把事情搞定
Stop gloating and just take care of it.
你打算怎么做?
And what are you gonna do?
替我们大家找个藏身之处
Ugh. Find us a safe house.
我们家现在太危险了
Our home is too dangerous now.
如果敌人能在学校找到布鲁斯 他们也能找到我们
If our enemies can find Bruce at school, they can find us.
你必须把你的弟弟带回家
You must bring your brother home.
他是我的一切
He is everything to me.
嘿
Hey.
离她回来还有30分钟
We have about 30 minutes till she's back.
我给她假地址 替我们争取逃跑的时间
I gave her a fake address to buy us some time to escape.
逃跑有什么用?
What's the point in escaping?
一切都没有用了 她弄断我的大拇指
What's the point in anything? She took my fucking thumbs.
等等
Wait.
她是怎么在学校找到我的?
How did she find me at school?
我不知道
I don't know.
你告诉她的?
You told her?
她很恐怖
She was scary!
也是你告诉警♥察♥到学校找我吗?
Did you tell the cops to find me at school too?
没有!
No!
好啦,我有
Okay, yes.
阿泰
TK.
你...你怎么那么没种啊
Do... do you have any balls at all?
我就是没有!
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表