剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
- Ah! - All the fresh air, and the learning.
那是什么味道?
What is that smell?
吉拿棒,有个家伙在摆小吃摊
Churros. There's a guy with a cart.
嘿
Ah! Hey.
有件事能问问你的建议吗?
Can I... can I ask your advice about something?
我认为查尔斯要我参加咖水疗的会谈
I think Charles wants me to be at the Ka Spa meeting.
我知道他想 你是他的弟弟
I know he does. You're his brother.
你们家需要你
The family needs you.
对,我明白,可是...
Yeah, I get that, but
我不想和犯法活动有任何牵扯
I don't want anything to do with the shady life.
除了用现金支付你的学费
Except for when it pays for your school in cash.
好,有道理
Okay, fair.
但是 我妈坚决不让我插手
But... my mom is pretty adamant about me staying out of it.
真是两难啊
A rock and a hard place.
但你说要永远听我妈的话 而且她总是对的
But you said to always listen to my mom, and she's always right.
对,但查尔斯也是
Yeah, but so is Charles.
好,如果我只想照我的意思做呢?
Okay, well, what if I just wanna do what I want?
我们在台♥湾♥有这样的说法
We have a word for that in Taiwan.
美国人
American.
不管怎样,你要替自己选择,小弟
Either way, gotta choose for yourself, xiao di.
我不是很擅长这个
It's not really my thing.
擅长什么?当个男子汉?
What? Being a man?
嘿,布鲁斯!
Hey, Bruce!
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你有约她出去吗? 糟糕,她过来了
- Have you asked her out yet? - Uh... Oh crap, she's coming our way.
别做丢脸的事 你才是吧
- Please don't do anything embarrassing. - You first.
- 嘿,布鲁斯 - 嘿
- Hey, Bruce. - Hey.
你的朋友啊?
Hi. Who's your friend?
他是我叔叔
Uh... He's my... uncle.
血皮靴叔叔
Uncle Blood Boots.
葛蕾丝!
Grace!
快点,扔回来!你在干嘛?
Come on. Toss it back! What are you doing?
他只是在生气,因为我不断打爆他
He's just pissed 'cause I keep beating his ass.
你们要陪我走过去吗?
You wanna walk the course?
你们去吧,我在后面跟着
- Uh... - Go ahead. I'll follow close behind.
好,这样怪怪的,不过好吧
Okay. It's a little weird, but okay.
- 我先去捡飞盘 - 好
- I'm gonna grab my Frisbee real quick. - Okay.
你妈和哥哥有没有告诉你 我前几天遇到他们?他们人真的很好
Did your mom and brother tell you I met them the other day? They're really nice.
- 真的吗? - 假的
- Really? - No.
但我不会告诉你,你的家人全是混♥蛋♥
But I'm not gonna tell you your family are dicks.
哇
Wow.
你真的很会玩这个
Okay. You're, like, really good at this game.
全靠手腕的力量
It's all in the wrists.
我猜他觉得现在是伸展身体的好时机
I... I guess he thinks it's a good time to stretch.
我爸妈经常这样做
My parents do that all the time.
例如在超♥市♥蹲弓箭步 或是在停车场鍊习臀推
Like lunges at the supermarket, or hip thrusts in parking lots.
这确实是利用空閒时间的好方法
- It's actually a great use of idle time. - Do you know that meme account...
- 你知道那个迷因帐号♥... - 在公众场合运动的亚洲人?知道!
- Asians Exercising in Public! Yes! - Ah! In Public!
对
Yeah.
- 你想找个时间出去玩吗? - 你想互相追踪图片...
- Wanna hang out sometime? - Wanna follow each other on Insta...
不! 照你说的,就这样吧
No! No, no, your thing. Let's do that.
好
Okay.
我今晚在广地剧院有即兴表演 如果你想来的话
Uh, I have this improv show tonight at Groundlings if you wanna come.
我还没加入团队,今晚有点像试水温
I'm not on the team yet. Uh, tonight is kind of a tryout.
好
Yeah.
我喜欢有才华的人想出来的全新创意
I like the idea of something totally new created by very talented people
他们不惜一切 要让这个世界变得更加快乐
who are risking everything to make this world a happier place.
这是我听过对即兴表演最真诚的描述
That is the most sincere description of improv I think I've ever heard.
我也很喜欢有机会彻底羞辱对方 让他几乎要怀疑人生
I also like that there's a potential for total and life-altering humiliation.
- 今晚见 - 对,八点开始
- I'll see you tonight. - Yeah. Doors open at 8:00.
这些是在那孩子的生日派对上找到的
These were found at that kid's birthday party.
苏苏俱乐部一些尸体身上也有
And on some of the bodies at the Sure Sure Club.
情况一混乱,有了这个就能区分敌友
Something that differentiates friends and foes once things get hectic.
该死,这是二维条码
Shit, it's a QR code.
可能是某个网络的登录点
Could be some entry point into a network.
来吧
Come on.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
苏苏俱乐部的现场 有一支华为手♥机♥,让我看看
Wait. There was a Huawei phone from the Sure Sure scene. Let me see it.
我会非常小心的,我保证
I'll be super careful. I promise.
放下那包零食,我才要给你手♥机♥
I'll only give you the phone if you put the bag down.
我感到被骚扰和批判
Okay, now I'm feeling harassed and judged.
上一次你来这里也吃这个
Last time you came in eating those,
搞得我的桌子全是粉末 我的手沾到了,然后我去尿尿
you got powder all over my desk.I got it on my hands, and when I went to take a leak,
感觉我好像戴了辛辣的保险套
it felt like I was wearing a burning condom.
嗯
Ew.
对,如果有人进来 发现到处都是加工的韩国辣粉
Yeah, and if anyone comes in here and sees processed Korean fire dust everywhere,
他们会知道我让你进来 看到不该看的东西
they'll know I was the one who let you in to see this stuff when I shouldn't have.
真是垃圾
Ugh. This is trash. You...
你这样做是交不到朋友的,你懂吧?
You're not making any friends doing all of this, you know?
我听说你那些同事
I hear your coworkers
在你追查三合会时 被迫处理你经手的一般案件
are having to pick up your normal cases while you chase this Triad thing.
听着,我们都要成立案子,对吧?
Look, we both build cases, right?
只是对于从哪里开始 我们有不同的意见
We're just having a disagreement about where the starting point is. Come on.
可恶,上锁了
Ah, fuck, it's locked.
不
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
记下我要拿走这个
Mark that I'm taking this.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
你好 老大在等我们
Annyeonghaseyo. The boss is expecting us.
快点
Come on.
好,来吧
All right, come on.
你确定你能应付?
You sure you got this covered?
在圣盖博谷,你可能是大王
In SGV, you may be king.
但这些王八蛋是我的人
These motherfuckers here are my boys.
走吧
Come on.
你好,老大
Hello, Boss!
我是泰伦斯康
I am Terrence Kang.
我哥以前替你们送货
My brother used to do deliveries for you.
你认识强纳森?
You know Jonathan?
他后来被捕
Until he got arrested
把偷来的冷气卖♥♥给卧底警♥察♥
selling stolen air conditioners to undercover police.
干!你哥是大笨蛋
Fuck! Your brother is a dumbass.
听说你也是个笨蛋?
I hear you are a dumbass too?
我以为你说你能搞定的
I thought you said you got this.
我...我可以
I... I do.
不...我是说
No... I mean,
我只是说,你和我... 我们还不错吧?我们关系很好
I was just saying that you and me... we good, you know? Like, we down.
混♥蛋♥,不,我们没什么关系
Bitch. No, we not down.
我答应这次会面,是尊重玉龙帮
I said yes to this meeting to show respect to the Jade Dragons.
算你聪明,老大
Smart play, Boss.
好久不见,卓西李
Long time no see, Drowsy Lee.
我们可不想出言不逊 惹恼以坏脾气闻名的椅剑
We wouldn't want to show disrespect and stir the infamous Chairleg temper.
我不知道你会说韩语,卓西
I didn't know you spoke Korean, Drowsy.
我在牛津念了两年书
I took two years when I studied at Oxford.
中文、英语、法语和俄语必备的
Mandarin, English, French, and Russian will only get you so far.
哇
Wow.
你的发型很完美,卓西 就像《古惑仔》里的郑伊健
Your hair looks perfect, Drowsy. Like Ekin Cheng in Young and Dangerous.
不敢当啊
You humble me.
你们要在这里互舔
You guys gonna suck each other's dicks here,
还是要我帮你们开个房♥间?
or you want me to get you a room?
你会说英语?
You speak English?
我在波莫纳出生的,笨蛋!
I was born in Pomona, dick face!
笨蛋的弟弟 他也是笨蛋
Brother of dumbass, who's also a dumbass,
他说你们想在咖水疗会谈 希望我们点头
said you want permission to have a meeting at Ka Spa.
我们需要中立地点
We need neutral ground.
- 不带武器 - 不引起关注
- No weapons. - No attention.
我不想碰中国的麻烦事
I don't want any Chinese bullshit.
你们可以在我的地盘举♥行♥方块会谈
You can have your Square in my territory,
但我需要抵押品,以防情况擦枪走火
but I want collateral in case things go bullshit.
我们可以在半小时内 把二十万现金存入托管帐户
We can have cash in an escrow account in half an hour. 200,000.
二十万对你来说是小钱 你不介意亲自送来吧
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表