剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
# I can see #
# No matter how near you'll be #
# You'll never belong to me... #
# But I can dream, can't I? #
# Can't I pretend #
# That I'm locked in the bend #
# Of your embrace? #
# For dreams are... #
她把三层的巧克力糕体
She's stacking three layers of chocolate sponge
放在三层的柠檬糕体上
on top of three layers of lemon, sandwiched with fresh raspberries...
# I'm aware #
# My heart is a sad affair #
# There's much disillusion there... #
# But I can dream, can't I? #
# Can't I adore you #
# Although we are oceans apart... #
我在做奶油霜玫瑰
I'm making buttercream roses.
# I can't make you open your heart #
# But I can dream, can't I? #
这一刻要展现我的艺术才华了
My artistic skills coming out now.
我想弄好整体造型 我可能跟金乔的作法完全相反
I'd love to get the presentation right. Probably the opposite of Kim-Joy.
对,我喜欢装饰糕体 这可能是我最喜欢的部分了
Yeah, I think I like the decorating.It's probably my favorite part...
你可以的,拉胡尔
- Come on, kids. - You can do this, Rahul.
我认为这样撑不住,后面整个塌了
I don't think that's gonna stay. It's literally caved in at the back.
真的塌陷了
Bakers, you...
后面塌下来了
...stay. It's literally caved in at the back.
烘焙师,你们只剩一分钟
Bakers, you only have one minute left. Okay, do you need help?
没关系,你可以办到的
It's okay. You've got this.
我想我已经让德尔博伊感到骄傲了 他可以把这个蛋糕卖♥♥几英镑吧
I think I've done Del Boy proud. He'd try and sell it for a couple quid.
看看这个外观,也太惨了
Look at the state of it. What an absolute state.
看起来一团糟 蛋糕整个快融化解体了
It looks terrible. Melting and breaking from everywhere.
好,完成了
There it is. It's done.
够了,各位,我觉得很受伤
That's it, guys. I'm so wounded.
各位烘焙师,抱歉,但是时间到了
I'm sorry, bakers, but your time is up.
你们的纯素挑战到此结束 做得好
That is the end of all of your vegan challenges. Well done.
天啊,不 我想你的蛋糕刚刚倒了
- Oh God. No. - I think your cake's just fallen.
不不不,干!
No, no, no!No!
你上次杀人是什么时候?
When was the last time you killed someone?
几个礼拜前吧
Couple weeks ago.
真的假的?你杀了谁啊?
Are you serious? Who did you kill?
就码头捣乱那个他
Some guy who was causing trouble at the docks.
我杀人没在问名字的,干嘛?
I usually don't take the time to ask their names. Why?
干了这行都快30年了,妈的
I've been in this game almost 30 years. Fuck.
以前有什么大事都来找我
I used to be the guy they called when things got real.
现在呢?就帮别人擦屁♥股♥
Now I'm only brought in to clean up someone else's mess.
我们听话办事
We do what we're told.
可能他们是不想给你惹麻烦
Maybe they're trying to keep you out of trouble.
是对你的尊重
Like a sign of respect.
我的绰号♥是血皮靴
My nickname is Blood Boots.
不就是要偶尔搞点血腥吗?
Shouldn't I get them bloody every once in a while?
兄弟,有绰号♥就是这样
Hey, bro, this is what happens when you give yourself a nickname.
大家会对你有期望
It creates too many expectations.
这下靴子上有血了吧?
There's blood on your boots now.
闭嘴
Shut up.
快点啦,囉嗦 赶快把他们搬走,
Hurry up. Less talking, more disposing of bodies.
我现在有邻居
I have neighbors.
妈的,什么东西烧焦了?
Damn, did you burn something?
爸
Dad.
他不是应该躲起来吗?
Isn't he supposed to be in hiding?
他担心你
He was worried about you.
什么东西烧焦了?
Did you burn something?
为什么只派了三个人?
Why only three?
他们了解你
They know you,
也知道你的能耐
know what you can do.
怎么会只派三个人?
Why only send three?
而且在这里下手?
And why here?
他们应该在你下车的地方下手
Better to attack when you get out of your car,
那样万一有状况,他们好撤
where there's room for them to escape if it goes wrong.
或者
Or...
在你出电梯的时候动手
when you get out of the elevator.
那里空间狭窄,你没有优势
Tight quarters in the hallway removes your advantage.
可能他们比较菜吧
Maybe they're bad at their jobs.
怎么不留一个活口来问话?
You should have kept one alive to question.
你啊,就是太喜欢杀...
You enjoy killing too much.
肯定是睡眼詹派来的
I'm sure Sleepy Chan sent them.
说不定为了欣在码头干掉的二百五 来报仇的
Probably payback for the dumbass Xing killed on the docks.
永远要假设各种复杂的可能性
Always consider the most complicated possibility,
然后往回推,找出最明显的答案
then work your way back to the most obvious answer.
这样你就永远不会措手不及
Then you will never be surprised.
是
Yes.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 让开! - 掩护我们!
- Move! - Cover us!
- 掩护我们! - 去开车!
- Cover us! - Go get the car!
小...
Hsiao...
涵
Han.
车窗要装防弹玻璃
Make the windows bulletproof
车底要加防爆钢板
and put a steel bomb-shield under the chassis.
快点!
Hurry!
医院那边有消息了吗?
Any word from the hospital?
我们应该改说英文
We should switch to English.
我们不知道能信任谁
We don't know who we can trust.
他的手术结束了
He's out of surgery.
还在昏迷中
In a coma.
他的脑部一度缺血
There was a lack of blood flow to the brain,
所以我们不知道他是否能醒来
so we don't know if he will wake up.
谁都不准动睡眼詹 和他那个笨蛋儿子卓西
I want Sleepy Chan, and his vain prick son Drowsy, alive.
我要亲手杀了他们
No one gets to kill them but me.
好,但是...
Okay, but...
他们利用我当饵,把我爸诱出藏身处
They used me as bait to draw my father out of hiding.
睡眼詹厌倦了在三合会 屈居第二大势力的家族角头
Sleepy Chan is tired of being head of the second most powerful Triad family.
他想取代我们的地位 说不定他还想当上龙头老大
He wants to take our place, maybe even declare himself Dragon Head.
但我们不知道这件事的幕后主使 是否是睡眼詹
But we don't know if Sleepy Chan is behind this.
没人认得这些攻击者,他们是新面孔
No one could ID the attackers. These are fresh faces.
一个有胆有识的新帮派 知道怎么找到我
Some new gang with the balls and brains to find me
还能精心策划那样的攻击?
and organize a sophisticated attack like that?
不可能
No way.
国伟
Charles.
你父亲会告诉你要谨慎
Your father would tell you to be cautious.
不要太快下结论
Not to jump to conclusions.
如果不是睡眼詹
If this wasn't Sleepy Chan,
你这样等于无故就全面开战了
you could start a full-out war for no reason.
别这么固执,好吗?
Don't be headstrong, huh?
我爸注意到尸体有什么蹊跷 知道是什么吗?
My father noticed something about the body before he was shot.Any idea what it was?
不知道,但我听到他挨枪后 对你说的话
No, but I did hear what he said to you after he was shot.
你母亲的名字
Your mother's name.
国伟
Charles.
你父亲都是怎么教你的?
What has your father always taught you? Huh?
保护家人
Protect the family.
如果他出了什么事 去照顾我妈,不要犹豫
If anything ever happened to him, to go look after my mother. No hesitation.
要不惜一切代价保护你的妈妈
Your mother must be protected at all costs.
她是我们势力的关键
She is the key to our power.
听着
她离开是因为她有责任在身
Look, she left because it was her duty to go.
- 去... - 保护家人
- To... - Protect the family.
我知道
I know.
你的妈妈和布鲁斯孤身在外
Your mother and Bruce are alone out there.
- 要我派人陪你去吗? - 不用
- Do you want me to send someone with you? - No.
我不想引起注意
I don't wanna draw any attention.
- 我还有弟弟在 - 我想他帮不上什么忙
- And I'll have my brother. - I don't think he's gonna be much help.
他不是在这个圈子长大的
He wasn't raised in this life.
那他得快点学会
He'll have to learn quickly, then.
他是孙家的孩子
He's a Sun.
# Un, deux, trois, quatre #
# How you gon' do me like that? #
# Walk in here looking like a movie Like that #
# You know I'm comin' back If you move it like that #
(加州,抱歉兄弟)
# One, make you melt like the sun #
# Two, I can make it all about you... #
哇靠
Damn.
# Three, you should make it all about me #
# Four, yeah, I think I like that more #
(代客泊车)
# Sheesh dressed real clean Like James Dean... #
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表