剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
200,000 is asshole money to you. You won't mind handing it over
如果这代表你们要在我的地盘互杠
if it means you get to fuck each other up at my place.
我要人♥质♥当担♥保♥品
I want human collateral.
- 你可以扣留他 - 什么?
- You can have him. - What?
对,真完美
Yes, perfect.
笨蛋留在我们这边
Dumbass stays with us.
听着,我不想太难搞
Look, I don't wanna be difficult or nothin',
但我觉得我来当人♥质♥的话 实在大材小用了
but I feel my skills are wasted if I'm just a hostage.
阿泰,像你这样的人
People like you, TK.
可以让每个人放松下来
You'll keep everyone relaxed
这样我在谈判时,才不必担心他们
so I don't have to worry about them at the meeting.
你是我唯一能信任的人
You're the only one I trust with this.
- 遵命,队长 - 别这样
- Aye aye, captain. - You gotta stop doing that.
好,抱歉
Oh, right, sorry. Okay. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥的事,我觉得很遗憾
I'm sorry about your father.
你最好记得怎么抽烟
Make sure you remember how to smoke.
最后一项
One final item.
睡眼同意所有条件
Sleepy agrees to all of the terms.
除了一样
Except one.
他们同意吗?
Did they agree to it?
对
Yes.
那么我们必须再审视细节,多看几次
Then we need to go over the details again and then again.
睡眼詹的要求会超过他应得的 他向来贪得无厌
Sleepy will ask for more than he deserves. He's always been a piggy.
他们同意所有条件
They agreed to everything...
只有一个例外
with one exception.
他说这样一个历史性的会谈
He said it would be an insult
让女人居于核心是一种侮辱
to have a woman at the center of such a historic meeting.
也许欣说得对
Maybe Xing was right.
你去那里太冒险了
It's too risky to have you there.
要是你出了什么事
If anything was to happen to you,
各大三合会就会联手来摧毁我们
all the Triads would align to tear us apart.
我去准备晚餐
I will go make dinner.
把握时间
Seize the day.
找到方向
Decide your path.
活在当下
Live in the moment.
- 干杯! - 干杯!
- Cheers! - Cheers!
- 干杯! - 好耶
Cheers! Oh yeah!
今晚,我们好好狂欢
Tonight, we live.
- 我找到一家很不错的夜店,叫里欧 - 等等,里欧?
- I got us a hookup at a club called Leo. - Wait, Leo?
要进去那里,比成为太空人还困难
Wh... It's, like, harder to get in there than to become an astronaut.
我听说有几个晚上里面空无一人
I heard some nights, it's empty
因为所有人都不够酷 不配进入那个场子
because no one cool enough to get in shows up.
- 我要去 - 当然不行
- I'm coming. - Absolutely not!
你有自己的场子
You have your show.
你答应过我 只专注在学校和那个即兴表演上
You promised me to focus only on school and the improv.
即兴表演,不用加“那个”
It's just improv. No "the."
对,你的小丑秀比家族事业重要多了
Yes, your clown show is so much more important than family business.
去背台词吧
Go memorize your lines.
- 根本没有台词 - 表演没台词?你是默剧演员吗?
- There are no lines. - What show has no lines? Are you a mime?
表演没有台词 因为要靠演员即兴发挥
It has no lines because they make it up as they go along.
很傻气 但是他喜欢
It's silly, but he likes it.
我喜欢傻气,如果他也喜欢 那我要到场支持小弟
Well, I love silly. If he likes it too, then I wanna be there to support xiao di.
- 真的吗? - 我想看你表演
- Really? - I wanna see your show.
- 像《汉密尔顿》吗? - 她很迷那出
- Will it be like Hamilton? - She's obsessed.
不是《汉密尔顿》
No, it's not Hamilton.
# Hey, yo, I'm just like my country I'm young, scrappy, and hungry #
# And I'm not throwin' away my shot #
# I'mma get a scholarship To King's College... #
怎么回事?
What is happening?
# But, dang, I amaze and astonish #
看看我们
Look at us.
大家都去支持布鲁斯
All supporting Bruce.
孙太太,换衣服了
Mrs. Sun, get dressed.
不,即兴表演不适合我
No, the improv isn't for me.
我不喜欢没有事先计划的玩意
I don't like anything that happens without a plan.
我要去打麻将
I'm gonna go and play mahjong,
看看睡眼詹的手下会不会说溜嘴
and see if Sleepy's soldiers talk too much.
孙太太
Mrs. Sun.
总是想占上风
Always looking to get the advantage.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
欢迎来到广地剧院,
Welcome to the Groundlings Theater.
请将手♥机♥转静音
Please, silence your cellphones.
欢迎来到广地剧院!
Ah! Welcome, everyone, to the Groundlings Theater!
谢谢
- Thank you! - Woo-hoo!
谢谢各位的光临
Thank you so much for coming.
表演开始前,可以请观众 给我们一个字的建议吗?
To kick us off, can I get a one-word suggestion from the audience?
- 飞机! - 紫色!
- Purple! - Beyoncé!
猴子!浣熊!
Monkey! Raccoon!
我喜欢浣熊,看看能怎么接续
Raccoon! I like it. Let's see where it goes.
妈,我可以养在森林找到的宠物吗?
Hey, Mom. Can I keep this pet I found in the forest?
不行,你不能再养一只浣熊 我们已经有十只松鼠...
No, you cannot keep another raccoon. We've got ten squirrels...
今天是第700天
It's day 700.
我们研发出浣熊魔药
We've developed a raccoon potion.
我们消灭了人类,浣熊万岁!
We've exterminated the human population. Long live the raccoons!
浣熊万岁!浣熊万岁!
Long live the raccoons!Purple!
你太棒了,小弟 - 真的吗?
- You were amazing, xiao di. - Really?
- 我的好兄弟 -谢谢
- My man. - Ah! Thanks.
饶舌说唱太少了
Not enough rapping.
好,我知道了
Okay. Noted.
抱歉,把他借给我一下好吗?
Hey! I'm sorry, can I borrow him?
好,布鲁斯 你好
- Okay, Bruce? - Oh.
嘿
Hey...
我不知道该怎么告诉你,但是...
- I, uh...I don't know how else to tell you this, but, uh...
我们希望你加入团队
we want you on the team.
- 真的吗? - 对
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
- 好! - 你确定吗?
- Yes! - Are you sure?
因为即兴表演不是嗜好 而是一种生活形式,我们每天都见面
Because improv isn't a hobby. It's a lifestyle. We meet every day.
其实明天早上有一场企业演出 你有空吗?
There's a corporate gig tomorrow morning. Are you free?
有空! 完全没问题!
Uh... yeah! No, totally!
- 我就像自♥由♥的小鸟 - 好哦
- I'm, uh... free as a bird! - Okay.
正确的答案
Right answer.
我们清晨五点出发,车程要三个小时
We leave at 5:00 a.m. It's three hours away.
- 好 - 嘿 - 嗨,
- Okay. - Hey. Hi!
- 嘿! - 抱歉
- Hey! - Sorry.
- 你超爆笑的 - 谢谢!
- You were hilarious. - Oh, thank you!
我忘了送花给你,所以请你喝饮料
I, um... I forgot to get you flowers, so I got you a drink.
你怎么知道我爱喝饮料?
Ah! How did you know I love drink?
说到饮料,我们大家要去里欧
Um, speaking of drink, we're all headed out to Leo.
你应该一起来
You should come with us.
- 好啊,我去 - 是吗?
- I'll go. - Yeah?
- 天啊!好哦 - 好
- Yeah. - Oh my God! - Okay. - Okay.
完美! - 酷
- Perfect! - Cool!
- 现在? - 对,我的车子停在外面
- Right now? Okay. - Yeah, I'm parked outside.
好的
Okay!
年轻真好,兄弟
Ah, youth, my brother.
还记得那些日子吗?
Remember those days?
# Make it rain, make it rain, girl Make it rain #
# Make it rain, girl, make it rain Make it rain, girl #
# Make it rain, make it rain, girl Make it rain #
# Make it rain, girl, make it rain Make it rain, girl #
# Make it rain, make it rain, girl Make it rain #
# Make it rain, girl, make it... #
- Whoo! - # What if it's just me? #
# As real as it can be... #
嘿 妈是怎么回事
Hey! Hey, what's the deal with Mom?
每个人都想保护她 好像她是棋盘上的皇后
And... and everyone trying to protect her like she's the queen on a chessboard?
你必须决定自己是谁
You need to decide who you are.
如果你不尽本分 就不要享受免费的开酒
You can't enjoy free bottle service and having your tuition paid for
你就自己付学费
if you're not gonna do your part.
如果我去,妈会杀了我的
Mom would kill me if I went.
即兴表演的事,你骗妈妈就没关系 因为那是为了你自己
You had no problem lying to Mom about improv because that was for you.
我去参加方块到底能做什么?
What would I even do at this Square?
我们的父亲可能永远无法康复
Our father may never recover.
这表示最后我可能要扛起一切
That means every burden might eventually be mine.
我需要可以信任的人
I'm going to need people I can trust.
你已经打开眼界了
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表