剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
执法单位已经控制住韩国城的情况
Authorities have the situation here in Koreatown under control
但要求居民保持警觉
but they ask that residents stay alert.
他们形容咖水疗的现场就像大屠♥杀♥
They described the scene inside the Ka Spa as a massacre.
执法单位确认死者当中
And authorities have confirmed that an international gang leader
有一名国际黑帮头子...
was among the casualties tod...
- 睡眼詹死了 - 你去了?
- Sleepy Chan's dead. - You were there?
- 查尔斯呢? - 他不在这里?
- Where's Charles? - He's not here?
我最后看到他时 他正在出口附近打斗
Last time I saw him, he was fighting near the exit.
你没有帮他?你确定他安全离开了?
You didn't help? Are you sure he made it out?
他被逮捕了吗?
Was he arrested?
孙太太,他叫我们走
Sun Tai Tai, he told us to go.
- 为了确保你的安全 - 查尔斯杀了睡眼詹
- To make sure you were safe. - Charles killed Sleepy Chan.
现在睡眼詹的所有盟友 都会来找我们算帐
- Now all Sleepy's allies will come for us. - What?
查尔斯没有杀睡眼詹
Charles didn't kill Sleepy.
这些杀手从黏土池冒出来
These killers came out from underneath those little clay balls
捅死了他
and stabbed the shit out of him.
睡眼詹的手下和我们一样困惑
Sleepy Chan's guys were as confused as we were.
那些混♥蛋♥蜂拥而出 他们早就在等我们了
Assholes swarmed out of nowhere. They were waiting for us.
所以查尔斯错了
So Charles was wrong.
我们真正的敌人还没有现身
Our true enemies haven't revealed themselves yet.
睡眼詹也是这样说的
Sleepy said the same thing.
他在遇害之前,说了奇怪的话 表示我们要一起合作
He was talking weird stuff about us having to work together before they killed him.
- 他们要布鲁斯当中间人 - 不
- They used Bruce as the go-between. - No!
很糟糕的主意,因为我的中文很烂
Which was a terrible idea, because my Mandarin sucks.
好
Okay.
他到底是怎么跟你说的?
What did he say to you... exactly?
你和睡眼詹说过话吗? 他的口吻好像中国的莎士比亚
Have you ever spoken to Sleepy Chan? He talks like Chinese Shakespeare.
他说的十个字我大概只懂两个字 但他最后说到
I got maybe two words out of ten, but the last thing he said
我们的敌人想要
was that our enemies want...
大笑
laughter.
大笑?
- La... laughter. - Laughter?
对,他说“LOL”
Yeah, he said "LOL."
LOL就是大笑,这很奇怪
LOL. Which is weird,
因为你不该直接念LOL的
because you're not really supposed to say L-O-L out loud.
- LOL. - LOL.
- LOL - LOL
LOL
LOL.
我想我大概知道是怎么回事了
I think I have an idea what this is really about,
但我必须去见一个人才能确定
but I need to see someone to be sure.
你不能一个人去!
You're not going alone!
欣必须看着你
Xing has to watch you.
嘿,我才不当保姆
No, I'm not babysitting him.
- 但他一定要去上学 - 什么?不
- Bruce has to go to school. - What? No, no! No, no, no.
好,我...
Okay, I...
我要请一天心理健康假
I need a mental health day.
别像个小宝宝
Stop being a baby.
这不像我得了水痘,你还送我去学校
This isn't like you sending me to school with chicken pox
只为了保持我完美的全勤纪录 对,她真的这样做
to preserve my perfect attendance record. Which she did do, by the way.
查尔斯失踪了
Charles is missing.
我要帮忙找到他
I wanna help find him.
我要你安全无恙 还是你根本不在乎我的感受?
I want you to be safe. Don't you care about how I feel?
不
No.
孙太太,我跟你去
Sun Tai Tai, I'll go with you.
凯文,我要你去找查尔斯
Kai Wen, I need you to go find Charles.
这件事我必须一个人去
I have to do this alone.
如果我猜得没错 一切都会没事的
And if I'm right, this will all be fine.
要是你错了呢?
And what if you're wrong?
我有错过吗?
When have I ever been wrong?
别紧张
Relax.
查尔斯,上车!
Charles, get in!
是我
It's me.
你站起来,腹肌看起来更惊人了
Your stomach looks more impressive when you're upright.
好,你休息一下吧?
All right, why don't we try resting?
过来
Come here.
来
All right. Come on. Here.
我替你买♥♥了虾饼
I got you shrimp chips.
你这里有男人的衣服吗?
Do you have any men's clothes here?
鞋子呢?
Shoes?
- 我怎么会有啊? - 我不知道
- Why would I have that? - I don't know.
前男友留下的呢?
Ex-boyfriend left them behind?
- 我要走了 - 查尔斯
- I need to go. - Charles.
你没穿衣服,浑身是血
You have no clothes. You're covered in blood.
你不知道自己在哪里 或者你要去哪里
You don't know where you are or where you're going.
至少就目前来说
Which means that, at least for now,
你只能和我待在这里,小胖胖
you're stuck here with me, Xiao Pang Pang.
天啊,查尔斯,冷静点
Jesus, Charles. Calm down.
- 没有人知道你在这里 - 我要去查看家人的状况
- No one knows you're here. - I need to check on my family.
好,那就打给他们
All right, so call them.
我没有手♥机♥ 我放在咖水疗的置物柜中
I don't have my phone. It's in a locker in Ka Spa.
好,我帮你去看看 他们的地址呢?
Okay, I can go check on them. What's their address?
我不知道地址 就算我知道也不会告诉你
I don't know it, and if I did, I wasn't gonna give it to you.
查尔斯,我不是敌人 告诉我,我可以帮你的
Charles, I'm not the enemy. Talk to me and I can help you.
你知道我们道上是有规矩的
You know there are rules in my world.
绝不能质疑命令
You don't question orders.
不能睡别人的老婆 绝对不能和警♥察♥说话
You don't sleep with another man's wife, and you never, ever talk to cops.
对,也不只你一个人有危险
It's not like you're the only one in danger.
- 我也被攻击了 - 什么?
- I was attacked too. - What?
- 谁攻击你? - 就在停尸间外面
- By who? - Right outside of the morgue.
有个家伙突袭我
Some dude jumped me.
事情发生在我开始追查红绳之后
It was after I started looking into those red ribbons,
他和追杀你的混♥蛋♥是一伙的
which means he was with the assholes who've been after you,
这表示你和我在找的是同一群混♥蛋♥
which means you and I are looking for the same assholes.
你是怎么逃离的?
How did you get away?
劲辣韩国泡面
Spicy Korean noodles.
直攻眼睛
To the eyes.
这倒新鲜 连我也没用过
That's a first, even for me.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在做番茄炒蛋
I'm making... stir-friend tomato with eggs.
我们小时候常吃的
We used to eat it when we were kids, remember?
对,但看起来不对
Yeah, but it didn't look like that.
你切番茄的角度太糟糕了
You're cutting the tomato in, like the worst angle,
如果你把火候降低一点 蛋会煮得更均匀
If you turn the heat down, the eggs cook more evenly.
我认为啦
I think.
我需要你去帮我拿手♥机♥
I need you to go and get my phone.
我不能去,那里可能到处都是警♥察♥
I can't go. There could be cops all over the place.
这样的话,你的手♥机♥就成了证物
Which would make your phone evidence,
表示如果我去帮你拿 我就是妨碍司法
which means I would be obstructing justice if I got it for you.
对,但如果他们比我先拿到手♥机♥
Yes, but if they get to it before I do,
就会看到我的最后讯息 会跳出你的名字
they're gonna see your name at the top of my messages.
那些简讯看起来像是有罪的 你不认为吗?
Those texts are pretty incriminating, don't you think?
怎样?我不常作菜
What? I don't cook a lot.
是没做过
Ever.
你在办大案 还和该案的关键罪犯调情
Flirting with a criminal at the center of your big case.
好精采的故事
Hell of a story.
媒体肯定大肆报导
Press would be all over that, don't you think?
如果案子要开庭审理 你甚至可能被排除在外
Might even get you kicked off if it goes to trial.
如果我去帮你拿 你必须待在这里休息
If I do this, you have to stay here and rest.
别想出什么天才计划,然后就冲出去
Don't come up with some genius plan while I'm gone and blast out of here.
我让你待在我家,是冒了很大风险
I'm taking a risk having you in my home.
你为何不把我交给警♥察♥?
Why didn't you turn me in to the police?
因为
Because
如果那些红绳帮的混♥蛋♥ 知道我在追查他们
if those red ribbon assholes knew that I was coming after them,
他们就会发现警♥察♥把你单独收押
then they could find out that the police had you in custody alone,
手无寸铁,关在你的牢房♥中
unarmed, and in your cell.
你在这里,因为你是我的朋友 我不希望你受伤
You're here 'cause you're my friend and I don't want you to get hurt.
你刚搬来吗?
Did you just move?
对
Yeah.
其实
Well...
三年前搬来的
three years ago.
趁我出门,整理一下你自己吧
Clean yourself up while I'm gone, all right?
你看起来很糟
You look bad.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表