剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
started by a member of the Jade Dragons.
你记得我说过我家人的事吧?
You remember when I told you about my family?
我还有一段没说
I left one part out.
就是我爸曾经反抗,要求自♥由♥
The part where my dad pushed back, demanded freedom.
结果三合会杀了他 当着所有餐厅员工的面
The Triads killed him in front of all the other restaurant workers,
包括我的妈妈
including my mother.
他们砍下他的头,喂给猪吃
They cut off his head and just fed it to the pigs.
你没看见三合会对你哥哥做了什么? 还有你们全家?
Don't you see what the Triads have done to your brother? Your entire family?
你不想保护你自己和你妈妈吗?
Don't you wanna protect yourself and your mother from all that?
你说你要选择自己的道路 这是你的机会
You said you wanted to choose your own path. This is your chance.
我只想要
All I want
让查尔斯获得自♥由♥...
is for Charles to be free...
还有我和我妈能回到原本的生活
...and for my mom and I to go back to our old lives.
帮助我们
Help us.
你这样帮助我们... 此刻你的家人不会领情
Okay, helping us... it's not what your family thinks they want right now,
但这才是他们需要的
but it's what they need.
那是你在做最终的选择
Okay? That's you making the ultimate choice.
现在不是你在犹豫 而是你妈灌输你的声音
It's not you that's hesitating, okay? It's the voice your mom put in your head.
相信你的直觉
Trust your instincts.
直觉永远是对的
They've always been right.
如果我帮你,你保证放过我家人?
You promise to spare them if I help you?
你的妈妈,当然...
Your mother, yes...
但查尔斯是杀人凶手
but Charles is a killer.
他是受害者,和你我一样
He's a victim, same as you and me.
去告诉那些失去儿女的家庭
Tell that to the families who lost sons and daughters.
- 他是被洗♥脑♥了 - 对他来说太迟了
- He's been brainwashed. - It's too late for him.
不,还不迟!
No! It's not!
布鲁斯,别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this, Bruce.
我记住整个名单了
I have the entire list in my head.
我妈把名单给我 就是为了保护我,免受...
My mom gave it to me to protect me from, um...
你的伤害
from you.
你已经试过向她套问名单,但失败了
You already tried to get the names from her, and you failed.
你唯一能拿到名单的方法 就是从我这里得到
The only way you'll ever get them is from me.
你不能杀我
You can't kill me.
查尔斯还有希望
There's still hope for Charles.
你答应我
Promise me
放过他
you'll leave him alone.
我答应你
I promise.
给我纸和笔
Get me a paper and pen.
就在那里
It's right there.
(已拨出电♥话♥)
他是打到你的电♥话♥?
Is he calling your phone?
嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你在干嘛?
What are you up to?
我在工作
I'm at work.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
没什么
Uh, nothin' much.
就是
Just...
消磨时间
hangin' out.
我待在马里布的滨海别♥墅♥
Hey, I'm, uh... doing this thing at a beach house in Malibu.
- 也没什么,就是找些朋友过来... - 好,查尔斯...
- Nothin' big. Having some friends over. - Okay, Charles...
是赵约翰的房♥子
It's John Cho's mansion.
屋里到处都可以看到 他怪怪的人脸图像
There are all these weird photos of his face everywhere.
但有一间很酷的卡拉OK室
Uh, but there's a cool karaoke room,
还有...我要烤甜点
and... I'm gonna bake.
我知道你可能很忙 但能够再次见到你,我会很高兴的
I know you're probably busy, but it'd be really nice to see you again.
上一次我们不欢而散,我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry about how we left things last time.
我不知道你在说什么 别打给我了
I don't know what you're talking about. Don't call me again.
前面!
Fore! Gotcha!
小心球!
- Fore! - Fore!
好!
Yo, nice! - Ooh!
Nice ball, Danny!
- There she goes. - That's good.
- Run it up, run it up! - Beautiful!
太好了!查尔斯
Fuck yeah, Charles!
好的
All right.
我们离开吧,查尔斯,快来替我松绑
Let's get out of here, Charles. Come untie me.
查尔斯,快过来,我需要帮助!
Charles, get over here! I need help!
查尔斯,替我松绑!
Charles, untie me!
等等,查尔斯,你要去哪里? 不,查尔斯!
Wait, Ch... Charles. Where are you going? No, Ch... Charles!
我说替我松绑! 你必须过来替我松绑,查尔斯!
I said untie me! You have to come untie me.
来抓我!
Come get me!
搞屁啊,查尔斯? 你在开玩笑吗?他妈的拜托啦!
What the fuck, Charles? Are you kidding me? Come the fuck on!
查尔斯,拜托,让我离开这里!
Charles, come on. Get me out of here, man!
好的
Okay...
等等!求求你!
Wait, wait! Please! Please!
我很抱歉
I'm so... I'm sorry.
求求你
Please.
拜托不要杀我
Please. Please don't kill me.
来吧
Come on.
你是混♥蛋♥,查尔斯 我知道
- You're an asshole, Charles. - I know.
有孩子吗?
Kids?
两个儿子
Two boys.
你呢?
You?
我一直没有结婚
I never married.
小元
Hello, Yuan,
我在台北
I am in Taipei.
我要见他
I want to see him. Now.
你的宝刀生锈了
You've let yourself go.You "Country Boy."
你这个乡下的小子 我唯一的要求
All I asked was that you tell me
就是如果我爱的人需要我 你必须告诉我
when someone I loved needed me.
但你连这个都做不到
And you couldn't even do that.
我受够当你的筹码了
I'm done being your insurance policy.
现在我一个人说了算
Now I do what I want.
不再为别人,只为我自己
For me and no one else.
所以我要告诉你
So I'm going to tell you this.
我要拿走你唯一爱的东西
I'm here to take the only thing you love.
你保护一辈子的...
The one thing you've spent your entire life protecting.
你的王国
Your empire.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表