剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
天啊
Holy fuck.
我们做到了
We did it.
你想怎么处置他?
What do you wanna do with him?
逮捕恶名昭着的三合会老大,大孙
The arrest of Big Sun, the notorious Triad boss,
意味着洛杉矶和全世界 迎向崭新的一天
marks the beginning of a new day in Los Angeles and the world.
好人取得胜利
The good guys are winning.
有传言指出 你明年打算参选地方检察官
There are rumors that you're planning on running for DA next year.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
我打算尽我所能 服务这个城市和这个伟大国家
Well, I plan on serving the people of this city and this great country
以我能胜任的任何方式
in any way that I can.
还要多久?
How much longer?
别这么孬种了
Stop being such a little bitch.
哇靠
Fuck.
- 那是什么玩意? - 没关系,这是...我...
- What the hell is that? - It's fine.
塔可饼饺子
It's... Dumpling taco. - No.
我在包塔可饼饺子
Oh my... - I'm making dumpling tacos.
不,没有加水,饺子会裂开的
No, there's no water, and it's gonna break.
- 天啊 - 我用口水黏,可以啦
- Oh my God. - I'll use my spit. It's fine.
不... - 好吗?不行? - 不好笑
- No... Ha, ha. - Okay.
你怎么认为你很好笑?
- Wow. - Why do you think you are funny?
老是讲不听 - 嘿,查尔斯
- He never listens. - Yo, Charles.
笨蛋,嗯?
Idiot. Hmm?
- 快来看 - 让我猜猜
- Check it out. - Let me guess.
是巨大的高尔夫球
It's a giant golf ball.
哈哈
Ha ha.
很好笑
Very funny.
不,是阿泰他妈的力挽狂澜的那天
No, look. It's TK saving the motherfuckin' day is what it is.
好,所以警♥察♥制住了布鲁斯,对吧?
Okay, so, the cop had Bruce by the Nutter Butter, right?
突然间,我一副“阿泰在此”
And then, suddenly, I'm like, "It's TK!"
把他整个撞开 就像亚伦唐纳德冲出重围那样
Knocked his ass out like Aaron Donald coming off the line.
- 我不知道... - 这是...
Ugh! I... I don't know... - What are...
- 你在做什么? - 我放弃
- What are you doing? - I give up.
我就让你和查尔斯为我做一辈子的饭
I'm just gonna let you and Charles cook for me for the rest of my life.
这样很好
We're good.
怎样?
What?
我要去台♥湾♥
I am going to Taiwan
去领导玉龙帮
to lead the Jade Dragons.
这是我的机会
The opportunity is there
去做我一直想做的事
to do something I've always wanted.
以我的形象改造三合会
To remake the Triads in my image.
更明智 更有条理 更正当合法
Smarter, more organized, and more legitimate.
我所做的一切都是为了保护我们
Everything I did was to protect us
让我们远离危险
and get us away from danger.
消灭三合会应该是为了让我们自♥由♥
Destroying the Triads was supposed to set us all free,
不是让你变成龙后!
not make you the Dragon Queen!
你已经让我自♥由♥了
You have set me free,
是我选择要这样做的
and this is what I'm choosing to do
我的自♥由♥意识
with my freedom.
我明白
I understand.
- 我爱你,妈妈 - 我爱你
- I love you, Mom. - Love you.
- 你的疼痛程度如何? - 很糟
- How is your pain level? - Bad!
太好了
Good.
你那个孬种儿子下不了手 就换你亲自出马?
Here to finish the job your cowardly son couldn't?
布鲁斯没有杀你,因为他心地善良
Bruce didn't kill you because he has a good heart.
我不会杀你
And I'm not gonna kill you,
因为我要你受苦
because I want you to suffer.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你的医院病历写得很清楚
It's all here in your hospital chart.
现在大家都会认为你是糖尿病患者
Now everyone will think you're a diabetic.
你会定期接受胰岛素注射
You'll be getting regular injections of insulin.
糖尿病的救命仙丹
Lifesaving for someone who needs it,
但是对你来说
but for you,
你会变得虚弱
it will make you weak,
动弹不得
unable to move,
无法说话
unable to speak.
等等,有什么事情我们可以商量
Hold on, we can definitely negotiate about it.
而且会很痛
And it will hurt.
保重啊
Take care,
乡下的小子
country boy.
# Lyin', cheatin', hurtin' #
# That's all you seem to do #
# Messin' around every guy in town #
# Puttin' me down For thinkin' of someone new #
# Always the same, playin' your game #
# Drive me insane Trouble is gonna come to you #
(宋梅,挚爱的姊姊)
# One of these days and it won't be long #
# You'll look for me But, baby, I'll be gone #
# This is all I got to say to you, woman #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Your time is gonna come... #
这真是美梦成真
It's a dream come true.
但我应该和你一起回台北
But I should go back to Taipei with you.
光是我的名字 就会让任何反对你的人感到恐惧
My name alone will put fear into anyone who opposes you.
我要你自己想去
I want you to want to.
不要因为你觉得必须这么做才去
I don't want you to do it because you feel like you have to.
人生苦短,查尔斯
Life is short, Charles.
去烤蛋糕
Make your cakes.
谈恋爱
Fall in love.
结婚
Get married.
我要你有自己的人生
I want you to have a life,
给我生几个孙子,我才能晒孙
and give me grandchildren I can show off.
# Don't care what you say 'Cause I'm goin' away to stay #
# Gonna make you pay For that great big hole in my heart #
# People talkin' all around Watch out, woman, no longer #
# Is the joke gonna be on my heart... #
# You been bad to me, woman But it's coming back home to you #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Your time is gonna come... #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Bye-bye, baby #
# Your time is gonna come #
# Bye-bye, bye-bye #
# Your time is... #
偶尔自己做饭
And try to cook for yourself sometimes.
好吗?不要老是叫外送、吃汉堡
Okay? Don't just do DoorDash and In-N-Out.
我会试试
I'll try.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
- 我会照顾自己,妈 - 我知道
- I can take care of myself, Mom. - I know.
我知道,所以我才会哭
I know. That's why I'm crying.
- 我爱你,宝贝 - 我也爱你
- I love you, baby. - I love you too.
嘿
Hey.
我的配方总算完美了
Finally perfected the recipe.
- 算是饯别礼物 - 给妈的?
- It's a little going-away present. - For Mom?
给你的
For you.
我要跟她回台北
I'm going to Taipei with her.
她想实现她的计划,就需要我才行
She needs me if she's gonna pull off what she has planned.
你的面包店怎么办?
What about the bakeries?
将来再说
Someday.
爸至少说对了一件事 保护家人是我的职责
Ba was right about one thing. It is my job to protect the family.
我想弥补失去的时间,重新认识妈妈
And I wanna make up for lost time. Get to know Ma again.
这是好事的开端,布鲁斯
This is the beginning of something good, Bruce.
即使这代表我们要分离
Even if it means farewell.
快点!我在RAW订了晚餐!
Speed it up! I've got dinner reservations at RAW!
# Yeah - Yeah, I'm faded #
# Fake faces #
# I erase 'em #
# California... #
好,你抱太紧了!
- Okay, that's too tight! That's too tight!
# That fragrance, mad payments... #
- 我不在的时候别惹麻烦,好吗? - 好
- Stay out of trouble when I'm gone, okay? - Yeah.
# California... #
你在的时候才有麻烦
Trouble only happens when you're around.
# I don't wanna be The one that's left behind... #
# I love the way you lie #
# Tryna get my money bag Straight this time #
# The hills is gon' decide - Yeah #
# L.A. Westside Mama scared most of the time #
# Lookin' behind... #
你还在等什么人吗?
Are you expecting somebody else?
# Fake faces, gotta cut 'em off, yeah #
没有
No.
# Fake faces, them crossed off, yeah #
# My faith is for the cameras, yeah #
# Flash-flash, I'mma take pictures For my fam, damn, show 'em I've made it #
# Flashbacks to the pictures From way back #
# The kids like "Who's that? Who's that?" #
# Now I do Hollywood, yeah Copies everywhere like a walkie-talkie #
# I'mma run the lobby, speak to nobody #
# San Gabriel Valley I might crash your party, like #
# Yeah, you made it, you've been anxious #
# But you made it, California #
# Conversations till the sunrise #
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表