剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
It must have been a great burden.
这么多年来,知道世上每一个三合会
All these years, knowing every Triad in the world
都想要你的命 因为你知道他们的秘密
wanted you dead because you knew their secrets.
但是
But...
你不用谢我
...you're welcome.
我是来帮你卸下重担的
I'm here to lift that weight from your shoulders.
我们自己想出了几个
We figured out a few ourselves.
我听说你丈夫还在苦撑
I hear your husband's still holding on.
真是强韧的王八蛋
Tough son of a bitch.
我们只想请你帮忙,列出这些人
We just want your help in listing these people.
然后我们就会放你走
Then we'll let you go.
我们没兴趣伤害一个老太太
We have no interest in hurting an old woman.
你找到我,是因为我要让你们找到
You only found me because I wanted you to.
所以我才去找老洪 他连自己的亲妈都会背叛了
That's why I went to Hong. He would betray his own mother.
他甚至让她买♥♥下 淡季期间的威基基套装旅游
He even got her to buy one of those offseason Waikiki packages.
便宜的西装
Cheap suits,
身上的刺青,简直在请求警♥察♥找上门
tattoos that practically beg cops to associate you,
还有茶
and tea...
这种茶我都不好意思让流浪狗喝了
that I wouldn't serve to a dog living on a street.
你以为你比我聪明?
And you had the idea that you could outsmart me?
我不是你的囚犯
I'm not your prisoner.
我是来跟你谈判的
I'm here to negotiate.
所以去帮我倒杯好茶
So go get me some good tea,
然后我们来谈谈
and then we can talk.
妈的
Oh shit.
The more I look at them, the more I'm not happy.
Neat enough, I think.
Bakers, your time is up.
Oh yeah, just a second.
I think that's sensational.
- Thank you! - Textures are absolutely perfect.
Because it's very striking, and it's absolutely delicious.
It's a little bit of genius.
I've never had anything like that before.
我不知道天使做♥爱♥时是什么味道
I don't know what it smells like when angels have sex,
但我猜和这个味道也相去不远
but I'm guessing it doesn't smell far off from what it smells like in here.
天使会做♥爱♥吗?
Do angels have sex?
如果有人像这样替他们烘焙 他们就会做♥爱♥
If someone bakes for them like this, they do.
我能吃吗?
May I?
以前我在阿嬷家经常吃这个
I used to have these at my a-ma's all the time.
但这个更加好吃
These are way better.
来
Here.
没电了
It's dead.
- 你有充电器吗? - 折叠式手♥机♥的充电器?
- Do you have a charger? - For a flip phone?
没有,你没听过iPhone吗?
No. Haven't you ever heard of an iPhone?
放轻松
Oh, relax.
- 我们可以订一个请快递送来 - 你拿这个有遇到麻烦吗?
- We can order one on Postmates. - Did you have trouble getting it?
只是必须从联邦调查局的证物车 偷偷挟带出来
Just had to sneak it out of an FBI evidence truck.
- 没什么 - 联邦调查局?
- No biggie. - FBI?
对,他们说案子由联邦调查局接手 因为有三合会高层遭人暗♥杀♥
Yeah, they said it went federal when a high-level Triad boss was assassinated.
这说不通啊
That makes no sense.
才经过四小时而已吧?
It's been, like, what? Four hours?
他们不可能这么快 就确认睡眼詹的身分
No way they would have ID'd Sleepy that fast.
他旅行会带假护照
He would've been traveling with a fake passport,
搭经济舱,以免引起注意
flown in economy to avoid drawing attention.
在外人眼中,他就是一个出差的商人
He'd be just another traveling businessman to them.
我只是告诉你我听到的事
Just telling you what I heard.
唯一的可能性 就是有人向他们举报他是谁
The only way they'd know who he is is if someone tipped them off.
例如三合会的人?
Like someone in the Triads?
你♥爸♥和被杀的那个人 有共同的敌人吗?
Do your father and the guy who was killed have shared enemies?
还能成功做到这些?
That could pull this off?
没有
No.
我们道上不是这样运作的
Our societies don't work like this.
重点是不要张扬
It's all about stealth.
不,不管是谁干的 他都不是我们道上的人物
No, whoever is doing this is operating outside the system.
你能告诉我有哪些著名的亚洲商人
Can you get me names of any notable Asian businessmen
在过去两个月死于暴♥力♥的吗?
who had violent deaths in the past two months?
哇,我只想指出 你现在竟然想和我一起合作了
Wow. I just wanna point out that us working together is your idea.
这不是一起合作,是你在帮我
This isn't working together. You're helping me.
- 我不会给你任何情报 - 那些三合会规矩似乎很严格的
- I'm not giving you anything. - Those Triad rules seemed pretty absolute.
现在的情况很微妙
It's a nuanced situation.
- 你不懂三合会的规矩 - 好
- You don't know Triad rules. - Okay.
根据这些你不知道的规矩 这样做是可以的
According to the Triad rules, which you don't know, this is fine.
我有个朋友在国际刑♥警♥组织 我可以问一下
I have a friend in Interpol that I can ask.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我猜你需要新衣服 但你的品味很昂贵
I figured you needed new clothes, but your taste is really expensive.
所以我给你买♥♥了 助理检察官薪水还负担得起的衣服
So I got you what I can afford on a deputy DA salary.
(极汤)
不必客气
You're very welcome.
- 布鲁斯 - 布鲁斯!
- Hey, Bruce! Bruce! - Bruce!
嘿!
Hey! Ah!
嗨!大家好!
Hello, everyone!
- 他带来一个美女! - 他很会玩嘛!
- He brought a beautiful woman! - He's a player!
你知道我眼里只有你,阿姨
You know I only have eyes for you, Ayi.
你妈死了吗?
Is your mother dead?
我倒希望,为什么?
I wish. Why?
因为她肯定死了 才会让你穿那样的衣服
'Cause she must be in order to let you wear outfit like that.
别烦她啦
Oh, let her be.
- 她很漂亮,但衣服毁了一切 - 别这样
- She's so pretty, but she ruin it. - Come on.
她好壮啊
She's so strong!
她肯定很喜欢吃肉
She must eat a lot of meat.
饿了吧? 要不要吃东西?
Oh, you must be hungry. You want to eat?
不要,我们才不会上当的 否则会在这里吃一整天
No way. We're not falling for that. Ah! We would be here all day.
我倒是不介意啦
Not that I would mind.
太棒了
So good.
但我们必须找到我妈
But we... we do need to find my mom.
你们知道她可能去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where she might be?
我没看见她
I haven't seen her for a while.
上个礼拜好像有
I saw her last week.
她去找老洪谈了
She went to talk to Hong.
- 不好了
Oh no.
- 谁是老洪? - 他是推销员
- Who's Hong? - He's a salesman.
他卖♥♥很烂的旅游套装行程和武器
He sells bad vacation packages and weapons,
但他有很多情报
but he has a lot of information.
他在市场的后面角落
He's at the market. Back corner.
但别买♥♥他的东西 尤其是威基基套装旅行
But don't buy anything from him, especially the Waikiki package.
- 对 - 那只限淡季才能使用
- Yeah. - It's only good off season.
对
- Mmm. - Yeah.
你们的建议最棒了 你们的儿子真有福气
You all give the best advice. Your sons are so lucky.
谢谢阿姨
Thanks, Auntie.
- 再见! - 有空再来
- Bye-bye! - Come again.
再见
Goodbye.
像那样的女孩,他肯定壮得像头牛
A gu niang like that, he must pound like a bull.
好多了
Much better.
我吃的盐比你吃的饭还多
The salt I've eaten is more than the rice you've eaten.
你们这些孩子总是在争夺权力
You kids always fighting for power,
财富和其他有的没的
wealth, and blah blah blah.
忘了你的名单和那些计划
Forget the list and your plans,
我就和你谈个协议
and I'll cut you a deal.
玉龙帮会接手睡眼詹在台♥湾♥的生意
The Jade Dragons will take over Sleepy Chan's businesses in Taiwan,
但我们对洛杉矶没兴趣
but we're not interested in Los Angeles.
放过我的家人
You leave my family alone
你可以拿走他在这里的生意
and you can have all his operations here.
毒品、动物
Drugs, animals,
仿冒品
counterfeit.
大家都赚到钱
Everybody makes money.
我们宁愿烧光你们的钱
We would rather see your money burn
而不是拿来用
than use it.
我不懂
Don't understand.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们是义仁拳
We're the Boxers.
那是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
好,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他们说会查看看 但是要过滤很多资料
They said they'd look into it, but it's a lot of data to go through,
所以应该要好几个小时
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表