剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表
Maybe even enough to hire you.
贱♥人♥,你绝对请不起我的
Bitch, you definitely can't afford me.
兄弟们
Boys,
我们要好好招呼椅剑
we're gonna soften up Chairleg a little.
如果他反击 就开枪打爆他弟弟的老二
If he fights back, shoot his brother in the balls.
什么?
What?
该死!不!
Oh! Oh shit! No!
干嘛停下来?
Why are you stopping?
- 我只是要喘口气 - 我们正在打人耶
- I just gotta catch my breath. - We're in the middle of a beating.
通常他们不会撑这么久
They don't usually go on this long.
如果你们需要休息,我可以配合
I'm good to take a break if you guys need one.
布鲁斯 帮我一个忙
Bruce, do me a favor.
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell Mom.
什么?
What?
有没有什么话 最后想和你弟弟说的?
Any last words you wanna say to your brother?
干!
Fuck!
斩草除根
The riddance of evil must be thorough.
查尔斯孙呢? 分头找!要找到查尔斯孙!
- Where's Charles Sun? - Spread out! Find Charles Sun!
查尔斯孙呢?
Where's Charles Sun?
嘿
Hey.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们得走了
We have to go. We have to go.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
我们走
Let's go. Okay.
来吧
Come on. Let's go.
布鲁斯!
Bruce!
妈的
Oh shit!
加油啊
- Come on, come on. - Whoa!
那是谁啊?
Who is that?
我哥哥
My brother.
等等,
Wait!
我们不能这副样子进来 妈妈会吓坏的
We can't come in looking like this. Mom is going to freak!
我找到布鲁斯了!
I found Bruce!
他很安全
- He's safe. - What the hell?
妈?
Mom?
查尔斯,去换衣服 我们得把尸体处理掉
Charles, go get changed. We gotta get rid of the body.
布鲁斯,上♥床♥睡觉
Bruce, go to bed.
你明天要考试
You got a test tomorrow.
剧集 | 兄弟之道(2024) | 导航列表