大概你是出人头地了吧
presumably you have made your way.
我现在经营旅馆 先生
I'm in hotels sir.
旅馆?
Hotels?
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really?
一杯雪利酒你收费多少?
How much do you charge for a glass of sherry?
跟这家旅馆一样 8便士
The same as this hotel, 8 pence.
罗伯特?
Robert?
罗伯特?
Robert?
弗洛拉?
Flora?
我亲爱的
My darling.
太迟了 罗伯特
It's too late Robert.
我把所有的事情都告诉那孩子了
I told the child everything.
不管怎么说圣西蒙勋爵本来可以
Anyway Lord St. Simon may as well of
省下雇佣你们的钱的
saved his money from employing you.
你说这话什么意思?
Why do you say that?
因为亨丽埃塔去见他了
Because Henrietta has gone to see him.
我真希望她不要那么做
I wish she had not done that.
弗洛拉 米勒谢世
FLORA MILLER DEAD
你好 海蒂 我亲爱的
Hello Hettie my darling.
你上哪儿去了?
Where have you been?
去哪儿了?
Where you'd disappear to?
她在哪?
Where is she?
你妻子在哪?
Where is your wife?
你就是我的妻子
You're my wife.
我都不知道我算什么
I don't know what I am anymore.
你说什么啊?
What are you saying?
罗伯特 你干嘛不告诉我?
Robert why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
所有的一切
Everything.
一切有关你妻子们的事情
Everything about your wives.
那都是过去的事了
It's the past.
无关紧要
Unimportant.
我不想再旧事重提
I don't want to relive the past.
过去已经死去
the past is dead.
而你 你才是未来
You, you are the future.
- 她在哪儿?- 谁?
- Where is she? - Who?
你的妻子
Your wife.
我只有你
I have only you.
亲爱的 我的那段婚姻已经无效了
My darling the marriage was annulled.
你跟弗洛拉 米勒谈过吗?
Have you been talking to Flora Miller?
我知道你准谈过
I know you have.
噢 亲爱的 我求你别听那女人的
Oh my darling I beg you not to listen to that woman.
她是个醉鬼
She is a drunk
她毫无廉耻 满口谎言
she has no sense of decency or truth left.
海伦娜现在在哪?
Where is Lady Helena now?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
她正受到照料
Being cared for.
你关心她吗 罗伯特?
Do you care for her Robert?
我花钱请人照看她
I pay for her care.
看见她太让人痛苦了
Seeing her is to painful.
那可怜的人自我虐待
The poor creature is afflicted with
受尽折磨 满脑子幻觉
self-persecution and instilled with delusions
每次我去…
every time I have been...
当局已经要求我不要再去了
the authorities have asked me not to go anymore.
当局?
The authorities?
她还活着吗 罗伯特?
Is she alive Robert?
你说什么啊?
What are you saying?
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我相信弗洛拉 米勒
I believe Flora Miller.
我相信她对我说的话
I believe what she told me
想想都让我觉得恶心
and it makes me ill to think it.
我还以为她是个醉鬼
And I thought she was a drunk
只不过是又一个醉鬼 但那又怎样
just another drunk but it didn't mean anything.
你从一家私人医院带走了海伦娜
You took Lady Helena away from a private hospital,
你带走了她 她在哪 罗伯特?
you took her away, where is she Robert?
这样做对你没有好处
This is no good.
你把她带到这儿来了
And brought her here.
- 她在哪儿?- 这样做对你没好处 该死的
- Where is she? - It's no good damn it!
噢 上帝啊 这有什么要紧吗?
Oh God, what does it matter?
杀害你第一任妻子的凶手
Why did the murderer of your first wife
为什么逃走了 罗伯特?
escape Robert?
那凶手为什么逃走了?
Why did the murderer of your first wife escape?
逃到哪里去了?
Where to?
你在这儿是不是有个仆人 罗伯特?
Do you have a servant here Robert?
他是不是叫托马斯弗鲁特?
Is his name Thomas Floutier?
住口
Quit!
你以为你能干什么?
What do you think you could do?
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
当我… 当我让你走
When...when I let you go.
海蒂 海蒂 我做的一切都是为了你
Hettie, Hettie what I did I did for you.
有了你 世界都改变了
With you the world changed.
海蒂 海蒂 你一定要相信我
Hettie, Hettie you must believe me,
说你相信我
say you believe me.
绝不
Never.
绝不
Never.
死也不说
Not this side of hell.
很好
Very well.
够了
That's it.
都结束了
It's over.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
在这儿替我♥干♥活的 是弗鲁特没错
It's Floutier the man who works for me here.
除了别的事
Amongst other things
他还照料海伦娜
he looks after the needs of Lady Helena.
你的固执
It may give you some satisfaction to know
将会让她送命的
that your stubbornness will be
这下你满意了吧?
the inevitable cause of her death now.
当然还有你的命
Yours too of course.
弗鲁特将会替你安排一起事故
Floutier will arrange an accident for you.
你的钱都会是我的了
Money will revert to me.
适当地哀悼上一阵子
And after a suitable period of morning
我就会离开
I'll leave.
你以为我爸爸
And you think Pa would
会就这么让你带着我的钱离开吗?
Iet you just walk off with my money?
法律是不容争议的
You can't argue with the law.
你是我的妻子
You're my wife.
不
No.
不是的
I'm not.
你觉得在教堂里 我出了什么事呢 罗伯特?
What do you think happened to me in the church Robert?
我把花束掉在地上了
When I dropped my bouquet.
那是因为我当时看见了我的丈夫
I saw the man I married.
一个鬼魂
A ghost.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
知道我去了哪儿吗
But that's where I've been.
我和我的丈夫在一起
With my husband.
不
No!
空荡荡的房♥间
Empty rooms.
还有那气味
The scent.
托马斯弗鲁特
Thomas Floutier.
华生 照顾她
Watson take care of her.
我经过了怎样的等待啊
How I've waited.
我在黑暗里 哭啊哭啊 就为这一刻
How I've cried again and again in the darkness for this moment.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你妹妹艾格尼丝派来的
Emissaries of your sister Agnes.
告诉我
Tell me
你是怎么做到的?
how did you do it?
我花了漫长的7年
I spent 7 long years
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表