别打了 求你们了
Don't fight please.
我诅咒你 斯托克顿
Curse you Stockton
转过那个弯
Came around that bend.
车速太快了 地很湿
Traveling too quick. It's wet.
一次意外 福尔摩斯先生
An accident Mr. Holmes.
我的报告会这么写 结案了
That'll be my report. Subject closed.
正如你说的有点怪异 警官
A bit odd as you say constable.
很好
Very good then.
过了今天你就要走了 是吧?
You'll be leaving over this day then will you?
现在我们的问题解决了
Now are problem's gone.
我没有留下的理由
No reason for me to stay.
我推断医生今早也有好转
And I gather the village doctor is better this morning,
所以你也不再需要华生医生帮忙了?
so you won't be needing Dr. Watson's services either?
是的 但是对他的帮助我们很感激
No. But his help was appreciated.
呃 来吧小伙子们 把事情都干完吧
Well come on lads, let's get over with.
谋杀?
Murder?
更难解的谜团之一
One of the deeper mysteries.
他们会把他埋在哪儿?
Where will they put him?
墓地里啊 还能是哪儿?
Graveyard where else?
但他不能埋在那里
But he can't go there.
在我们的国家里 我们有时会火化尸体
In my country sometime they burn the body.
这又不是你们的国家
Well this isn't your country.
我们这儿可是文明的
We're civilized here.
那么你们会把他扔出去喂狼吗?
So do you would throw him out to be eaten by wolves?
你会把他埋在哪儿 杰克?
Where would you bury him Jack?
我们说的可是你的朋友斯托克顿
It's your friend Stockton we're talking about.
你饿吗 亲爱的?
You hungry, dear?
不
No.
你干嘛那么看着我?
Why'd you look at me like that?
没什么
Nothing.
呃 我得干活去了
Well I've got to work.
他撞上的是我那棵树
The tree that he hit was my tree.
我从上面摔下来的那棵
The one that I fell from.
你去看过那棵树吗?
You've been to see it?
那不是你的树 杰克
No your tree Jack.
那棵树不在那条路上
It wasn't down that way
它就在那儿
It was.
正好是我发生意外的那棵树
The very same tree where I had my accident.
那棵树应该是受过诅咒
Must have a curse on it.
我想看看
I want to see it.
你带我去看好吗 迈克尔?
Would you take me Michael?
现在不行
Not now.
你害怕了?
Are you afraid?
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
我带你去
I'll take you.
迈克尔?
Michael?
如果你偏要去的话 就迟些时候吧
Later if you must.
世人行动实系徒然
For man walketh in a vain shadow
他们的忙乱亦是枉然
and disquiet himself in vain.
不是基♥督♥教的葬礼
No Christian burial...
抛弃他吧 魔鬼
Cast him out, devil...
宽恕我所有的罪过吧…
Deliver me from all mine, offences...
她在抗♥议♥
Voicing her protest.
就像是颗炸♥弹♥ 腐蚀了他的荣耀
Like it was a bomb fretting away his honor.
于是每个人都归于虚无
Every man therefore is but vanity.
我向您祈祷 我的主啊
Here my prayer O'Lord
请倾听我的呼唤
and with thy ears consider my calling.
对于我的眼泪求您不要静默无声
Hold not thy peace of my tears
因为在你面前我是一羁旅之人
for I am a stranger with thee and a sojourner
像我的先人一般
as all of fathers were.
噢 求你宽容我 使我在去而不返之前
Oh spare me little that. I may recover my strength,
重获力量…
before I go hence and be no more...
杰克?
Jack?
去看看他
Go to him.
噢 求你宽容我 让我重获力量
Oh spare me a little that I may recover my strength.
没事的
It's all right.
呃 我觉得是幽闭恐惧症
Well I think it was claustrophobia.
不是什么更糟的情况
Nothing worse.
有些人在教堂里就会这样
Some people get it in churches.
但是他以前每个周日
But he used to sing
都在我的唱诗班里唱歌♥来着
in my choir every Sunday.
呃 他和斯托克顿关系比较密切
Well he and Stockton have become quite close.
对他来说应该是个很大的打击
It must have been a terrible shock.
有点像是那么回事
What a business...
村里人竭力反对
the village up in arms
但我不会反对为他举♥行♥基♥督♥教的葬礼的
but couldn't deny the man a Christian burial.
我是说我怎么能反对呢?
I mean how could I?
他做了什么呢?
What has he done?
他有亲戚吗?
Did have any relatives as?
呃 据大家所知 没有
Well no one as far as anyone knows.
这又带来了另一个问题了
That's another problem you see.
他的房♥子怎么办?
What to do with his cottage?
还有他的财产呢?
His possessions?
我会去查查那些财产
I shall look over the premises.
我们不问问警♥察♥吗?
Shouldn't we ask the police?
福尔摩斯知道该找什么
Holmes will know what to look for.
现在又开始干清理房♥子的活了吗 福尔摩斯?
In the business of house clearing now hey Holmes?
也许有益处
It may be instructive.
那儿有什么味道?
What's that smell in here?
向日花吗?
Heliotrope?
是腐朽的味道
It's the smell of decay.
麻烦你把那灯点着 华生
Will you light that lamp Watson
我们就可以着手工作了
and then we'll set to work.
鬼吗?你要是想的话
A ghost? I'll climb up
我会爬上去把他摇下来
and shake him down if you like.
要是他在上面的话
It he's up there,
也吓不倒我啊
it doesn't frighten me.
你吓不了我 斯托克顿
You can't frighten me, Stockton.
你已经埋在草下了
You're under the sod.
那才是你该呆的地方
Where you belong.
你现在烦扰不了任何人了
You won't bother nobody now
再也不会了
nor never again.
多莉?
Dolly?
得了 别玩愚蠢的游戏了
Come on now, don't play silly games.
多莉?
Dolly.
这是斯托克顿写的秘鲁的宗教
Here's one by Stockton. Religions in Peru.
鱼神 蟹之神 飞狐之神
Fish god, Crab god, Fox god in Flight.
禁忌 魔法 巫术
Taboos, witchcrafts, sorcery...
还有什么这人没写到的吗?
is there nothing this man hasn't dabbled in?
吸血鬼
Vampires.
这儿有一本关于吸血鬼的书 福尔摩斯
There's a book here on vampires Holmes.
天哪
My God!
她受到了袭击
She's been attacked.
就在树下 就是他
Down by the tree. It was him.
会变成吸血鬼的人 通常是术士
Person to turn vampire generally wizards,
自杀者还有那些
suicides and those
横死或受到诅咒的人…
who come to a violent end or being cursed...
今晚有两个极好的实验品
Tonight two perfect specimens from whence
让我汲取力量
I draw my strength.
我的两位秘鲁女人让我重焕生机
My fvvo Peruvian ladies revived me.
吸血鬼会把他的受害者
Vampire will bring his victim
带到鬼门关前 却不会让他过去
to the foot of death but not beyond.
他会照料他恢复健康
He will nurse it back to health
用之后所显示出来的爱…
with all the after occurrence of love...
然而现在也许我也受到了控制
And yet am I also possessed?
当我去到那房♥子的时候难道
when I visit the house is she not
不是她让我放弃
commanding me to relinquish,
让我把能力传给另一个人…
to hand my mantel on to another...
事实上也许会再次被爱并把她吞噬
Indeed may be loved and devour her again
这样他就可以永远得到滋养
whereby he's forever nourished.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表