并用士兵的方式了结了一切
And took a soldier's way out.
他那么说是什么意思
What does he mean by
这我们永远不会知道了 警督
We'll never know Inspector.
但是他已经订婚了呀 该死的
But he was engaged to be married damn it.
是的
Yes.
这种事不会是第一次
Well wouldn't be the first time
也不会是最后一件
and it won't be the last.
这么说这是敲诈?
So it was blackmail you'd say?
说得好 雷斯垂德
Well done Lastrade.
别挖苦我了 福尔摩斯先生
No need for sarcasm Mr. Holmes.
你跟我们差不多
Your as much in the dark,
也是毫无头绪吧
as we are then
也不知道这个敲诈者是谁
about who this blackmailer might be.
有一件事你可以肯定
You can be sure of one thing
多金上校不是他的第一个受害人
Colonel Dorking was not his first victim
也不会是最后一个
and will not be his last.
再见 雷斯垂德
Goodbye Lastrade.
如果你有什么消息
You will let me know
你会通知我的吧?
if you hear of anything?
我犯下了一个弥天大错
I made a hideous mistake.
我需要你的出马
I need your services.
唯一可惜的是 他没有说出敲诈者的名字
The only pity is he didn't name the blackmailer.
他有
He did.
这是和信在一起的
This came with the letter.
查尔斯·奥古斯特·米尔沃顿
Charles Augustus Milverton,
汉普斯特德区阿普尔托尔斯 画商
Appledore Towers, Hampstead, Art Dealer.
他的伪装
Camouflage.
C-A-M
C-A-M,
C.A.M.
C.A.M.
在我的办案生涯里 我和50个凶手打过交道
I've had to deal with fifty murderers in my career,
但就算是其中最凶残一个
but the worst of them never gave me
也没有这位查尔斯·奥古斯特·米尔沃顿先生
this sense of revulsion which that I feel at this moment towards
这么让我厌恶
Mr. Charles Augustus Milverton.
米尔沃顿的老窝
Milverton's lair.
这是座堡垒
It's a fortress.
出乎你的意料吗?
Are you surprised?
查尔斯·奥古斯特
Charles Augustus
他是个外国人吗?
Is he a foreigner,
罗马人?
Roman?
他给自己建了座监狱
He's built his own prison.
他是个反♥人♥类♥的人
He's a man who loathes the human race.
什么样的成长环境会让他变成现在这样?
What circumstances might bring him to that?
孩提时代孤独地被养大
Well boy brought up in lonely isolation,
缺少关爱
starved of affection.
很可能是生活在伦敦的郊区
Probably in one of London's outer suburbs.
郊区?为什么不是Soho区
Outer, why not Soho
或是莱斯特斯广场那里?
or Lesters Square.
因为… 我亲爱的福尔摩斯… 那些个地方
Cause, my dear Holmes, those places
就算恶人们像狼群一样出没
with all there vices team like wolves,
还是有好的风气和人性的
generosity of spirit and humanity.
有意思
That's interesting.
米尔沃顿
Milverton.
今晚我要派给你一个任务
Tonight I have an assignment for you
愿意去走访一间画廊吗?
if you're willing to visit an art gallery.
那你干什么呢?
What will you be doing?
你难道不觉得那个尊贵的迈尔斯小姐
Don't you think that the honorable Miss Miles
更值得一访吗?
might be more worth a visit
既然多金写信给了你?
since Dorking wrote to you?
那是过去了 华生
That is past Watson.
我们现在要做的
What we must do now
是紧紧盯上他的下一个受害者
is fastened ourselves onto his next victim.
所以这个晚上我要尽可能地去了解米尔沃顿?
So this evening I'm to discover all I can about Milverton?
他的名声 他的背景
His reputation. His background.
以及对他的感受
And how those perceive him.
我要和他谈话吗?
Do I engage him in conversation?
是的 但是小心些
Yes but with caution.
先生在吃午饭的时候病倒了 小姐
His lordship has taken ill at lunch my lady.
恐怕是次中风
It is feared he may have suffered a stroke.
可怜的查尔斯叔叔
Oh poor Uncle Charles.
夫人正在陪他
Her ladyship is with him now.
知道你回来了他会很高兴
He should be pleased that you're back.
戴安娜
Oh Diana.
我能见见他吗?
May I see him?
他睡着了
He's sleeping.
等一会儿吧
Wait a little.
有多糟糕?
How bad is it?
巴内医生不太乐观
Doctor Bainey's not optimistic.
如果他活了下来
If he lives
也会是瘫痪
he'll be paralyzed.
伊娃 今天晚上 我有个仪式需要参加
Eva there's a ceremony that I have to attend this evening.
为一位年轻艺术家为我画的肖像揭幕
The unveiling of my portrait by a young artist.
只需去露个面
Just a brief appearance
但是我答应他会到场
but I promised him that I'd be there.
你愿意照顾他吗?
Will you come take care of him?
当然愿意
Of course.
等等
Wait.
进来
Yes?
来了一个侍女
Here's a maid.
是为了活来的 先生
Come about the job sir.
那就进来吧
Well come in then.
你有什么可以卖♥♥给我的 亲爱的?
So what have you got to sell me my dear?
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
利利 先生
Lillie sir.
啊 伊娃布莱克威尔女士
Awe, Lady Eva Blackwell.
我突然想到
It occurs to me
我没有被邀请
that I mightnot have been
就去看展览 福尔摩斯
invited to this viewing Holmes.
如果不让我进怎么办?
What if I'm not admitted huh?
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
福尔摩斯先生刚出去了吗?
Is that Mr. Holmes just going out?
我也没有看清楚 医生
Not that I recognize Doctor.
女士们先生们 闲话不说
Without more ado ladies and gentlemen
为了它我们聚集在此
I shall perform the ceremony
由我来主持这场仪式
for which we are gathered.
我觉得本人更温柔 更美丽
I think she's gentler and more beautiful than that.
我应该坚持让惠斯勒为你作画
I should insist on Whistler painting you.
荣幸之至
It was a great honor.
我会很快离开
I would like to go soon.
男孩画笔下的你至臻至美 斯温斯特德女士
The boy has caught you to perfection Lady Swinstead.
我们没有被引荐过吧
I don't believe we've been introduced.
查尔斯·奥古斯特·米尔沃顿
Charles Augustus Milverton
为您效劳
at your service.
借光
Excuse me,
斯温斯特德女士 恕我冒昧
Lady Swinstead, I'm afraid.
我的丈夫?
My husband?
伊娃
Eva.
请原谅
Forgive me.
非常漂亮的一位女士
A most beautiful lady.
什么?
What?
斯温斯特德女士
Lady Swinstead.
不过我在想
I wonder though
他是不是画对了她的嘴唇
if he's quite got her mouth right.
失败啊
Disaster.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
嗯
Yeah.
你为米尔沃顿工作 不是吗?
You work for Milverton don't you?
为他干活好吗?
Is he good to work for?
要是没有那可恶的水管就还不错
He would be if weren't for the bloody plumbing.
水管?
Plumbing?
永远都漏水
Always drippin off the spout
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表