这个太棒了
This is excellent.
不要了 谢谢
No thank you.
一杯水 谢谢
Glass of water thank you.
他们都看见你了 迈克尔
You were seen Michael.
他们就是看见你了 不承认也没用
Yes you were and there's no denying it.
整个仪式中都抓着你的胳膊
Clutching your arm right through that service.
不是我♥干♥的 维拉
It wasn't my doing Vera.
她很沉痛
She was grieving.
需要一个男人的支撑
She needed the support of a man.
就因为她是外国来的还很漂亮吗?
Just cause she's foreign and beautiful?
不像你一样会骑马
Not ride a horse like you.
噢 骑马又怎么啦?
Oh what's it matter riding horses?
我肯定你亲了她了 我了解你
I bet you kissed her knowing you.
亲她?
Kissed her?
要是那样的话我的下巴都会被打碎的
I'd get my jaw broken with that one.
她脾气暴躁
She's fiery.
你不就喜欢那样的吗
It's just how you like it.
没错
That's right.
就像你一样全身羽毛都竖起来了
All ruffled feathers my dear.
- 来吧 我们到外面去 - 不要 走开
- Come on let's step outside.. - No get off.
- 噢 来吧 - 不 迈克尔
- Oh come one. - No Michael!
我今晚不舒服
I'm not feeling very well tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
这牛排和腰子布丁
This steak and kidney pudding
果然名副其实
is every bit as good as it's reputation
你不觉得吗 华生?
wouldn't you say Watson?
是的 名副其实
Yes every bit.
你在贝克街可是出了名啊 格雷斯蒂太太
You're famous in Beggar Street Mrs. Gresty.
我们的管家 哈德森太太
Our housekeeper Mrs. Hudson
向我们推荐了你
put us onto you.
哈德森太太?
Mrs. Hudson?
她有个妹妹住在这儿附近
She has a sister who lives near by.
噢
Oh.
呃 你要夸就夸我先生
Well it's my husband you have to compliment.
东西主要都是他煮的
It's him who does the cooking mostly.
那么你就是歇洛克 福尔摩斯?
So you are Sherlock Holmes?
听候您差遣
At your service.
你们来这儿办案的吗?
On a case there are ya?
噢 这里肯定
Oh surely there is no crime
没有什么罪案的啦
in this part of the country.
请我们的男主人喝上一杯 华生
Drinks for our host Watson,
也请大伙儿喝一杯
drinks all around.
当然好了
Yes of course.
噢 华生医生
Oh Doctor Watson
他是弗格森先生以前的一位橄榄球友
is an old rugby-playing friend of Mr. Ferguson.
对他和他的家人来说这事儿真够惨的
It's a tragedy about him and his family.
你想跟迈克尔谈谈吗?
You want to talk to Michael about that.
他们发现那可怜的孩子时他就在那儿
He was there when they found the poor mate.
那也不是什么意外死亡
And it wasn't no accidental death neither.
别的什么都有可能
Whatever else it was
唯独不是一起意外
it wasn't no accident.
杰克你去哪儿了?
Jack where've you been?
我很担心
I was worried.
我以为你想跟卡洛塔独处一下
I thought you'd want to be alone with Carlotta.
我需要你
I needed you.
此刻我需要我们像一家人那样团结在一起
I needed us together as a family this time.
我们所有人在一起
All of us together.
您是对的 牧师
You are right Reverend.
空气中弥漫着一种危险的气氛
There is a dangerous mood in the air.
但是并没有任何对斯托克顿不利的证据
But no fresh evidence against Stockton.
这种巧合还是让我无法平静
I'm still struck by the coincidence.
呃 回答我的这个问题 福尔摩斯
Well answer me this Holmes.
要是真没什么的话
Why is so much being written and recorded
为什么还有那么多记载
on the subject of vampires
是关于吸血鬼的?
if there's absolutely nothing in it?
这是人类的需要 华生
Man's need Watson.
出于对恐惧的解释的需要
His need to explain fear.
那么你承认有些事情是无法解释的了?
Then you do admit to the inexplicable?
是的 有非常多的证据表明这点
Well yes there's plenty evidence of that.
但是你是否会因为有很多人写过
But do you believe in dragons
就相信有龙的存在
and fairies and ghosts
还相信仙女和鬼?
because much has been written about them?
鬼?
Ghosts?
华生有个鬼故事要讲
Watson has a ghost story.
不是说这个的时候 老兄
Not now man.
不 说吧 华生
No carry on Watson.
当时我在阿富汗
I was in Afghanistan.
经历了许多疲劳的长夜
Long nights of fatigue.
在一个战地医院里
In a field hospital.
有一个年轻中尉死了
A young subaltern,
事实上他就死在我的怀里
who had died,virtually in my arms,
在他过世的几周后 我在伊斯坦布尔休假
appeared some weeks later quite unmistakably
他分明就出现在了那儿
when I was on leave in Constantinople.
真有意思
Fascinating.
先生们
Gentleman.
歇洛克 福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
久仰 福尔摩斯先生
Yes of course Mr. Holmes.
还有华生医生 我想你认识他
And Dr. Watson I believe you know.
华生 亲爱的朋友
Watson,my dear fellow.
请进 请进
Come inside,come inside.
亲爱的朋友 谨致以诚挚的哀悼
My dear chap I sincere condolences...
谢谢
Thank you.
梅森小姐 为客人上咖啡
Coffee for our guest Miss Mason.
都准备好了 先生
It's ready and waiting sir.
我的难得的好管家
My treasured housekeeper.
要是没有她我们都不知道怎么办
We'd be lost without her.
噢 请坐
Oh sit down please.
奥古斯都向我解释了你们来这儿的原因
Augustus has explained your presence here
我非常认同他的主动帮忙
and heartily endorse his initiative.
这是个悲惨的时刻
This has been wretched time
不只是对我和我的家人
not just for me and my family
对于整个社区而言也一样
but for the whole community.
我们越快弄明白越好
The sooner we make sense of it the better.
你的爱妻呢?
Your dear wife?
是的 我本来很想要她也到场的
Yes I would have liked for her to be here.
她在楼上自己的房♥间里
She's upstairs in her room.
你见过斯托克顿了吗?
Have you met Stockton yet?
还未有幸会面 弗格森先生
We've not had that pleasure Mr. Ferguson.
有幸?
Pleasure?
噢 是的 我第一次认识他的时候
Oh yes he seemed he was pleasant enough
他似乎是个令人愉快的人
on my first acquaintance.
我可以问你问题吗?
May I ask you?
您随便问 福尔摩斯先生
Ask anything Mr. Holmes.
问什么都行
Anything.
在某种程度上我们是不是把你孩子的死
Are we some way holding Stockton responsible
归咎于斯托克顿了?
for your child's death?
也许在某种程度上我们都要负上些责任
Perhaps were all responsible to some degree.
当然我妻子责怪我
Certainly my wife holds me responsible
把她带到英国来
for bringing her here to England.
小孩还不满一岁 还有气候 欧洲
The child not a year old,the climate,Europe,
也许我盼着能通过归咎于他人
perhaps I'm looking to alleviate responsibility.
来减轻些自己的责任
By directing it at another.
请你原谅我的坦率
Please you must excuse my frankness.
但如果想要弄清问题的实质 我们则很有必要
But it is necessary that we confront the truth about ourselves
面对我们真实的内心
if we are to reach the heart of this matter.
你一点也没错 福尔摩斯先生
Your absolutely right Mr. Holmes.
事实的真♥相♥
The truth of the matter.
你能不能跟我们说说
Could you bring yourself to tell us about
斯托克顿来用餐的那个晚上?
the evening Stockton came over to dinner?
我想那晚你开始
Which I understand
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表